Chapter 75: The One With the Tentacles
534 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey guys, this whole chapter is basically just one kinky sex scene. CWs below

Spoiler

Bondage, tentacles, blindfolding, general bdsm shit

[collapse]

Aoife

As I slowly drifted towards consciousness, I noticed three things in fairly rapid succession. First, I was alone in bed, Erica’s bovine bulk was notably absent, and Willow was… ok, I couldn’t be sure about her. Second, I smelled coffee. Someone had made breakfast, and my stomach growled in anticipation. Third, I couldn’t move, something that should’ve been concerning, but the familiar sensation of plant flesh on bare skin left me with a sudden, stark realization.

I may have been alone in bed, but Willow had to be close by, and if she took the effort to tie me up like this, she must be planning something.

I tried to open my eyes, but the darkness, rather than being abandoned altogether, instead just took on a slightly greener hue. I guess I was blindfolded too. I squirmed and wiggled against my restraints, not really intending to escape, I just wanted my captor to know I was awake. Judging by the whisper that left warm breath tickling against my neck, I guess it worked.

“Good morning, Aoife.” Willow's voice sent a shiver down my spine. “Is my toy excited to play?”

She’d used very specific phrasing there, and for good reason. ‘Is my toy excited’ was a tool, one we’d created together, to check in and make sure everyone was on board with a scenario. I wasn’t sure what she had planned, but I was very on board so far. I was sure she’d check in again if she intended to do anything else too far outside our norm.

“Yes Mistress.” I nodded as best I could, but Willow had been thorough this time. I could hardly manage even the barest tilt of my skull. It was enough either way,  and a pair of tiny lips pressed an unseen kiss to my forehead.

“Good girl.” Another kiss, this time on my lips. I heard her move, and the next time she spoke, I could feel her lips brushing against my ear. “Y’know Aoife, I’ve been working hard lately. Not just to grow our food, and not just to strengthen the garden. I’ve been working on… control. Turning grass into thick ropes, turning a houseplant into a harness, that’s nothing to me anymore. So I have a new question for you, toy.”

I strained my ears, listening and waiting with baited breath. She must’ve noticed my excitement, because she decided to make me wait, walking slowly around to my other ear.

“Is my toy excited for tentacles?”

Oh fuck.

A desperate, needy whine escaped my lips before I could even think to answer.

“Well, that probably answers that, but I still need to hear you say it, Aoife.” The vines around my legs tightened as she spoke, spreading them apart, ever so slightly. “Is my toy excited for tentacles?”

“Yes Mistress!” I practically shouted. I was shaking with anticipation, wide awake, my arousal dripping down my thigh. The vines, her voice, and my own shock at the situation left me craving more.

Willow didn’t grant it. Not yet, at least. Instead, she stepped away and giggled.

“Such an enthusiastic little toy, so anxious to be used. Unfortunately for you, I have some rules to explain. You’re going to have to wait just a little bit longer.” Willow’s voice drifted further away, moving slowly towards my legs, her hand brushing softly against me as she went, tracing a line from shoulder to nipple to hip. “Here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to give you a world class tentacle fucking, and Erica’s going to use your face. If you cum before she does, I leave you tied up here and eat your breakfast. Think you can remember all that, pet?”

I nodded wordlessly, panting and whining and pushing, begging to be touched.

“Good.” Erica finally made her presence known, brushing her fingers against the base of my horns as she straddled me. I strained upwards as I felt a drop of warm, sticky precum drip onto my cheek. “I’m gonna ride you so hard you forget your own name, lizard.”

I should mention that when I refer to Erica as a bull woman, it’s with very good reason. Erica’s sizable girldick, installed the day she became a minotaur, finally brushed its tip against my lips as a pair of vines, slick with some sweet smelling nectar, began trailing up and down my body. I moaned with frustration, agonized by the slow pace they were setting, a moan that was quickly interrupted by Erica as she thrust past my lips.

Twisting and writhing from Willow’s ministrations, I tried to focus on the task in front of me, swirling my tongue around the tip of Erica’s gock. Her only response was to thrust deeper, ramming up against the back of my throat. Unfortunately, that’s as deep as she got. From this position, the angle just didn’t work. I ran my tongue up and down the length of her shaft, trying to make up for it, but the sudden brush of a new vine against my clit left me too distracted to do more. With a final, violent thrust and a frustrated groan, Erica leaned back, pulling out and drizzling pre mixed with spit onto my chin.

“Sit her up a bit, and let her head loose.” Erica’s voice was thick with arousal. “I can’t fucking fit like this.” Almost immediately, the vines around my upper body tensed and curled, raising me to more of an incline. At the same time, the ones supporting my head slipped away, leaving only the blindfold. “Oh, fuck yeah.” She said, grabbing the hair between my horns roughly and pushing my head back towards her dick.

This time, she was able to go deep, forcing her way down my throat. At the same time, there was another brush against my clit, and a new vine joined the first two, kneading my breasts and circling my nipples as the other two continued tracing lines from neck to belly to thighs and back. I could hardly think, and my tongue fell idle as Erica bottomed out inside me, pubes tickling my nose.

There was a pause, and for just a moment, I remembered what I was supposed to be doing, dutifully sucking and licking away. Then the vines around my legs pulled them even further apart, the one that had been toying with my clit returned, slowly swirling around it, dribbling more of that sweet nectar. It stayed there, continuing to play lazily with my clit as first one, then two, and then a third vine placed their tips near my entrance.

“Ready to get stuffed, Aoife?” Willow’s sultry whisper was back beside my ear.

“Mmmmrrfff!!” With my mouth currently occupied, that was the best I could do.

“Fair enough.” I felt her gently smack my cheek. “I’ll follow your lead, Erica.”

Slowly, Erica pulled my head back, and this time, even in my blissed out haze, I remembered to pleasure her tip. Then, she pushed back in aggressively, bottoming out once again. At the same time, the first vine pushed as well, worming its way inside me.

Oh gods.

Erica thrust again, faster this time, and another vine joined the first, the two twining and twirling and twisting inside me. I’d never felt so full in my life, and if it wasn’t for the massive bull cock in my mouth, I probably would’ve screamed.

With a third, powerful thrust, Willow’s final vine somehow found its way in as Erica began face fucking me in earnest. The vine near my clit grew more aggressive as the whole experience became more and more intense, bordering on painful. I could feel myself climbing higher and higher, closer and closer to the edge, and Willow showed no signs of slowing down. The trio inside me began pumping in and out of me in an unpredictable rhythm, completely out of sync with each other as the vines around my limbs gripped tighter and tighter.

Willow’s tiny, gasping moans somewhere nearby as she got herself off to the sight of what she was doing to me and Erica’s deep growls as she somehow pushed deeper and further with every thrust left me practically delirious as I readied myself for the best orgasm of my life.

Then, some small part of me remembered Willow’s rules, and that part of me got desperate. Erica had to cum first. I couldn’t cum till she did, Mistress said so. I’d be punished otherwise. Besides, I was their good girl, their good lizard, and deep in subspace as I was, I refused to lose that title.

Before I could think about what I was doing, I shifted my tongue to its more reptilian shape, long and forked and dextrous, wrapping it fully around Erica’s hard cock. As my tail lashed with excitement, my tongue twitched wildly, wrapping and unwrapping, flicking in and out of my mouth to taste her balls. Almost immediately, Erica gasped with surprise before she practically shouted.

“oh F-FUCK!!!” She twitched and spasmed in my mouth, pulse after pulse coating my insides with delicious, salty cum.

I tried to swallow it, I really did. Most days it wouldn’t be a problem, but this time… the three vines still inside me braided themselves together, thrusting hard as one thick, ribbed plant dick as the vine near my clit gave it one more quick swipe. I came, and I came loud, so instead of swallowing like a good dragon, I started choking as I tried to moan.

Erica pulled out in shock, spraying all over me (and probably the bed) as I gasped and moaned and coughed. When I was finally done riding out the aftershocks and Erica blew the last of her load, the leafy blindfold slipped off my face.

“Fucking hell, Aoife!” Erica sounded out of breath. She looked it too, drenched in sweat, dick still at half mast. She’d taken her more human-ish form, I noticed, a necessity to avoid breaking the bed. “Are you ok? What the hell was that at the end? Why’ve you never done that before?”

“‘M fine,” I replied, suddenly very tired. I had just woken up, after all. “Got too desperate. Wanted you to cum. First time I thought of using the whole forked tongue thing… Sorry if it was a surprise.”

“You’re fine, Aoife. I just- fuck, dude!” She tried to smile, but she was still panting too hard. “You’re sure you’re ok? I wasn’t too rough or anything?”

I smiled lazily up at her before extricating myself from the vines, crawling over, and wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

“I’m ok. You didn’t hurt me.” I laughed softly. “I’d have to be a pretty lame dragon to drown in cum y’know.”

She hugged me back, squeezing me tight as her breathing calmed down.

“Is there anything you need right now, Erica?” I reached up with one clawed hand to scratch the base of her horns the same way I liked.

“Maybe just- can we cuddle? Things got a little intense at the end there.”

“Sure.” I whispered, pulling back from our hug. I guided Erica gently over to the large pile of pillows that composed my side of the bed, pressing myself up against her as she leaned back against them. “You doing ok, Willow?” I cast my eyes towards the pixie, currently reigning the plants she’d used back to a more manageable size.

“I’m good. That was really hot, and I’m feeling really nice right now. Just maybe let me have a go at that tongue of yours next time, k?” She tossed a quick wink my way as she placed the newly reduced plant back on the window sill. “I’m gonna grab your breakfast and get us all water, then I wanna join the cuddle pile.”

She flitted out the door, returning moments later with a plate of eggs for me. After a few more trips, she delivered coffee and a few glasses of water before settling in on Erica’s chest. We stayed like that, curled up amongst the pillows until the sun was high in the sky, all too aware that this might be the last time we’d have the chance.

If you haven't guessed already, monster transformations are always affirming in this world. For some folks, that means getting magically transed, and for others, it just means getting a massive bull cock. Proud of Erica for living her dreams.

Side note: To my fellow subs, we can give aftercare too. It can be hard to be all aggressive and dominant and stuff. Give doms snuggles and make sure you both communicate what you need before, during, and after a scenario. This has been: healthy kink with AshlynFlagg.

29