Chapter 1: Prologue.
591 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryuuzaki Fukui, a young japanese man. A Japanese that is very different to the stereotype...

His personality, his appearance and the dominant aura he exudes made all the men feel uninsured, and as for the girls, many were attracted by how different he is and others hated him quite a lot without knowing him very well.

He is a man who to most people seems calm, relaxing, cool and someone you can have a good time with. But when someone messes with him things get out of hand....

He isn't a beta...

He hated the kind of people who were like a virus on the planet, which caused him to always clash with them and end up sending most of them to the hospital.

He is a simple man, loves to have tranquility,play games,sports, he loves to have a good time with friends and specifically with the girls with whom he has a relationship, he loves to go out, travel and more if it is with one of his lovers.

In spite of all that he is a hard working man, he learned English which opened up the possibilities of having a high paying job, this allowed him to live a good life, a little lonely because his parents were very old and soon left him alone in this world.

And in spite of that he kept on going, kept moving forward and living his life happily in his own way.... After all, he is not a man who is going to stagnate and not evolve and move on, his parents would be very disappointed, especially his mother.

"Ummnh" 

In a dark room a moan sounded, the creak of a bed sounded too. 

Tap! Tap!

Someone was walking...

Swish!

The light assaulted the room when a man opened the curtains of his room.

"Beautiful day" The man displayed a big smile, he was naked and he has a morning wood.

The man's appearance was above average, his hair is brown, his eyes are of an exotic silver color. His face is oval but has a well defined jaw. He had a beautiful face that showed his great genetics.

Talking about genetics...

His body was similar to that of the Greeks, in several details. Only unlike them, his little brother was a healthy T-Rex who ate breakfast and dinner very well. Of course there was a reason for all this, their parents' genetics were simply to be envied. They were people coveted by several people.

"Another day, Another adventure!" His smile grew as he flexed his body, he walked to the bathroom.

"Ryuuzaki"

"!!!" He immediately alarmed when he heard a voice in his mind.

"What the heck was that!? I am sure that I don't drink too much!" He frowned as he stroke his hair, he ignored the strange thing, thinking that he was hallucinating, he went to the bathroom and began to bathe.

"HmmHmm, Climbing the mountain~ Never Coming Down!" He was singing with a happy expression, after ten minutes he finished then he made his routine and went out of the bathroom.

"What will I do today..." He said and then as if someone heard him, he dissappeared with a golden light.

...

In a faraway place...

BOOM!

In a cave explosions and sounds of weapons colliding sounded.

Clang! Clang!

Three women were fighting against orcs, they seemed to be in danger. They aren't strong enough but they have great abilities.

The woman in the frontline was incredible beautiful and sexy, she is tall for a woman, 1,79M to be exactly. Her hair was of a reddish brown color, her eyes were of a yellow color and her body was simply awesome...

It was the body of a warrior woman, who kept her feminine charm. Explosive curves, a big, voluptuous ass. And her breasts hovered between the G-cups. She was a very lethal woman, both in appearance and strength. She appeared to be barely wearing any clothes, only wearing a leather top and shorts to match her boots.

"Filia,Illuse Resist soon I will bring support!" A woman that looked like a priest said, she's 1,65M Tall. She is beautiful and her personality exude purity, her body is a bit voluptuous, her hair is blond and short and her eyes are blue like the sky.

"Okay, We can retreat if the things went wrong" An elf woman said, she is 1.75M Tall, as a elf she is the most beautiful in her party. Her body is voluptuous, her hair long,blond and it's braided. Her face is perfectly oval, her eyes are of a golden color. She was wearing explorer clothes, and a bow. She fire arrows in a fast speed with her wind magic.

But the orcs didn't see to be affected by her attacks, for lucky they had Filia as frontline defending them. She is like the tank of the party, the priest is like the support and Illuse is like the one who makes a lot of damage.

But the situation seemed to be very complicated the orcs are very strong,resistant, and brute.

CLANG!

Filia's greatsword collide against the orcs pushing them, she stopped and began to pant.

"Tianne! We are going to die here or something worst, it's better if we retreat" Filia step back with a speed technique. She appeared beside Tianne, the priest.

"Finish!" Tianne said with excitement, the orcs who regained from their stupor run towards them with a wild expression.

BOOOM!

A strong pressure flooded the cave...

Tianne,Illuse and Filia were pushed back due to the pressure, the orcs were smashed against rocks.

"Tianne, What the hell you summoned!?" Illuse the elf said as she protect her eyes from the intense light.

"A hero." Tianne said with excitement.

12