Chapter 3: New Start.
334 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait, Wait. Did you think it well!? We take you to this world without your permission, we separate you from your family, girlfriend,friends!" Tianne said trying to make the man to think the things well.

"Yes and this world is dangerous, What the hell is wrong with you!? Did you hit your head when you were a child!?" Illuse place her hands on the table.

"Ryu.. Think about it well" Filia said with a complicated expression.

"Pffft! Hahahahaha!" Ryu laughed in a seductive way, making the girls felt angry they tried to hold him but he dodge them, and of course he took one of them!

"Wahh!" Tianne was on Ryu's lap, she tried to escape but his embrace was very warm and comfortable.

"I am accepting because I have my reasons, I know that this world is dangerous. But I don't want to run like a coward, I am a man that faces the things, And you are giving me a new adventure, a new start, how could I reject it?" Ryu said, other reason why he wants to be here is because the women around them, Even though they are desperate for his help they thought about his situation and him first, if he wanted he could go to his world and they would respect his decision, that's something Ryu liked. He knows that these women are his type and they love it very much.

He may have been summoned by a crazy woman, but he was summoned by three wonderful women!

"R-Really!?" Illuse and Filia showed an excited expression.

"It's a bit personal, but I will tell you before if you want" Ryu said. The girls nodded and sat at the table.

"You are too different, unlike the humans that I know." Illuse said, she was showing a seductive smile. She likes this man.

Tianne and Filia were the same too, they like Ryu's personality and they are sure that he is a great man...

And maybe a future good father!

"The people tells me that very frequently in my world, and a lot of them hate me" Ryu said with a lost expression, he hugged Tianne's waist making her blush. He was taking advantage of Tianne with no shame..

But he did it because she doesn't seem to dislike him, rather she likes him because despite her saintly appearance she is rubbing her bubble ass against his crotch.

Ryu had a clear idea of the kind of women they were, they were simple and kind, they were not very complicated, if they liked someone they would not hide it and they would try something right away, like Tianne... But she seems to have no experience in this.

"Why?" Illuse frowned. Filia showed an angry expression, this man is good! How someone could hate him!?

And Tianne...

She was trying to tease the man, but when she heard him she showed an angry expression.

'Who can hate such man? the future father of my children!' She said in her mind, her expression was very cute.

"Well, when you don't follow the same path as everyone else or you're not like them or how they would like it to be.... They will hate you, people don't show it but they hate to see people other than them rise, gain over them." Ryu explained.

"..." The girls remained in silent, Although Ryu looked like a handsome young man who was probably spoiled, he seemed to be quite mature and knowledgeable.

"I think you are a great man, and all those people are shit!" Illuse was the first to talk. The girls nodded at her words.

"Thank you, You are wonderful too, and incredibly beautiful. In fact, you are my kind of woman." Ryu showed a smile.

This made the things more easy...

They get along and they had just met.

"Thank you" Illuse who is a woman that didn't hide everything showed a seductive smile, with each time that she talk with the man in front of her, she loved him more! 

"Let's stop talking about my planet and talk about this one and us, shall we? I am willing to join you in this adventure." Ryu's smile grew.

The girls smiled too, they began to talk a lot!

They present each other.

It was as if they were couples that were separated long ago, Filia's noble and heroic personality was something he liked and admired, The naughty and sweet personality of Illuse made him want to make her his woman immediately and make her happy, and Tianne was like a kind young girl who was in love, and was extremely tender. Each of them had a personality that Ryu liked.

He would make sure to form a beautiful relationship with these women as they were probably his new family.

A beautiful landlady elf approached them with food, Ryu was surprised but he didn't showed it on his face. The woman was the definition of perfect milf in appearance!

But it was not only that, the gestures, movements, voice, actions and expressions shouted that this woman was a humble, kind and sweet personality.

Her hair was of a blond color, her eyes green, her body was very voluptuous, she has H-Cup breasts.

"May you eat with us?" Ryu invited the woman, she accepted and they began to eat together and talk.

The more he talked to her the more he liked her and her voice was like music to his ears, but there was something that bothered him about the woman.

She did not use magic or know any way to defend herself, in this kind of world Ryu knows that a woman in such a situation would not have a beautiful end unless she lives in a well protected kingdom, but even in the kingdoms a woman like her would not be safe from sick people.

Ryu asked her about this and the womans spoke in a sweet voice:

"I have my children to protect me" The landlady showed a warm expression, The girls had a red color on their ears, this woman was like their mother and they love her a lot, they gave them a house and food when they were in the streets...

Yes, they were poor children without parents and for lucky this kind woman find them.

Ryu now understood many things and even felt a warm feeling when he was together with these women, Filia, Tianne, Illuse. They wanted to become stronger, not only to protect the world, but also and mainly for their mother who made sure to make them live a good life and give them the love they deserve.

He showed a soft smile, for a moment he felt weak, something strange in him. The people in front of him share many characteristics with him, he had encountered such people in his world before, but somehow it didn't end well. After all, he can't get along with everyone, but he was sure that a future with these women would be a wonderful thing.

They talked until the night and everyone go bed, Ryu was sleeping naked in a nonchalantly way. And of course Tianne,Illuse and Filia were sleeping with him naked, their bodied were simply amazing. Ryu was with several  women, but a little quantity had a similar body like these women.

"Girls, You know that the sleep is very important" Ryu said as he open his eyes, Illuse felt charmed by those exotic silver eyes.

"We need to be more stronger, Hero~ Help us" Illuse showed a naughty smile and sat down on Ryu's abdomen. She can't wait more! She wanted this man so hard!

As Ryu watched the girls' expressions, he knew that they were determined and even though they had just met, they wanted to fuck, for somethings and because they also liked Ryu.

"Well" Ryu didn't reject them, they want him and he want them, There will be time for dating and that sort of things later, for now both he and they no longer wanted to hide their desires and feelings.

12