Chapter 7: Alpha…
201 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone were gather at a table.

They are planning their next moves.

"How much we can get for orcs' skins and other parts?" Ryu asked.

"100 of gold and depending of the mass you will get more gold" Illuse immediately responded she is very good in this.

"Minotaur?"

"100 if it is medium rank and 150 if it is high rank" Illuse immediately answered, she showed a big smile. She was on Ryu's lap.

Ryu, Tianne, Filia and Natalia began to write.

"Ten orcs and Ten minotaurs of high-rank per week, are 1,750 gold" Ryu said.

The girls' expression became beaming hearing the quantity.

"It isn't enough but is something..." Ryu said and continued writing...

The girls' face darkened when they heard them.

"It isn't enough!? Did you hear yourself, man!? 1,750 of gold! We are going to be rich killing enemies that are very weak for us now!" Illuse said as her eyebrows lower.

"Love, we should point high. Too high that no one could reach us" Ryu said in a soft tone, Illuse shivered hearing the word 'Love'

Her smile turned loving, she kissed him and take notes of his words.

Filia and Tianne looked at her with evident jealousy on their faces, Illuse was a good sister and shared her man. She left his lap and now Tianne,Filia were on it.

After some minutes they finished planning everything. They said took their weapons and their backpacks. Natalia makes sure to fill their backpacks with health potions, She cannot help her adopted daughters in combat, but that does not allow her to do so in supply. She became an alchemist, read to her heart's content and gained a talent for making potions.

Ryu hated the idea of leaving Natalia alone, she said not to worry since those who tried to assault her were dead.

But still Ryu made a move, in a simple embrace lightning magic moved across Natalia's back, then a kind of seal was drawn on her back. The seal glowed golden for a moment...

"Take your knifes" Ryu whispered in Natalia's pointy ears, her ears twitched in a cute way. She kissed his cheek in front of the girls, the girls' jaw dropped.

"I will, Good lucky" She said with sweet voice and entered into the inn.

"I can't blame him, our mother is incredible beautiful and hot" Illuse showed a naughty smile, she was thinking about a threesome with her man and Natalia.

Filia and Tianne nodded, Ryu approached them.

"Let's go" He smiled.

"Mm!" 

...

Boom!

Rumble!

Fuss Area...

A place where there are hardly any people, due to several reasons.

And among the reasons, monsters predominate.

But now?

They were being literally massacred.

Boom! 

Rumble!

Fire beams took the lives of several orcs, all the orcs are high rank and that's why they can use the berserk state. But they could fight against the girls and Ryu...

It was as if this group had everything coldly calculated, Ryu was on the frontline, Filia in front of Tianne and Illuse. If an orc went for one of the girls Ryu wouldn't even look at it because the next minute their heads would be sliced off by Filia's greatsword.

Slash!

A massive group of orcs appeared?

Simple, Tianne and Illuse were doing shit. The girls were perfectly coordinated, a cutting wind sliced off the heads of the orcs and a bolt of fire took the lives of many orcs.

Slash! Boom!

Ryu hardly had to do anything, the girls were wonderful.... They only needed to break their barrier, all the training and effort was there...

He looked out of the corner of his eye at Filia, the woman was a beast in close combat, she smiled as she advanced towards the orcs. She quickly kicked the legs of the orcs making them lose their balance and miss their attacks.

It was as if Filia had just learned the attack pattern of an enemy from a game, and she had it completely mastered. She put her foot on the knee of an orc, then her greatsword was placed on the orc's neck and with a sudden movement she took its head...

All this long before the orc could attack, the other orc swung his mace at Filia, she flexed her body as if she had no bones, dodging it, his sword took the orc's arm making him scream in pain and then she smashed her sword against the orc's chest chest opening a hole.

Ryu looked towards another group of approaching orcs Tianne and Illuse were about to attack them but he signaled for them to stop.

Rumble!

Once the lightning started to dance around her body he felt as if he was in a flash scene.... Everything moved incredibly slow, he could even see the beads of sweat slowly trickling down Filia's body, the girls could now see his movements a little better. He appeared suspended above the arches, stretched out his hands towards them and lightning rained down on their bodies....

Immediately the orcs began to breakdance as lightning flashed across their bodies.

Ryu imitated a certain famous technique he saw in an anime, his fingers joined together forming a hand that seemed to be made to cut something, lightning concentrated on that hand and with a simple movement...

Slash...

Their heads were sliced like a knife slicing butter.

The girls didn't miss these moves of course... And especially Filia who is dying of curiosity to know the strange martial arts of her man, but there will be time for that later.

Rumbling!

A stampede started...

Two high rank minotaurs appeared in the forest, they were running towards Filia.

Filia looked at this with excitement, Ryu didn't see to be concerned about her... He knows very well her strength.

After all she broke the bed when they were making the love!

Grab!

Thud...

Under the surprised gaze of Tianne and Illuse, Filia grabbed the minotaurs' horns, and they kneel down.

Ryu smiled with pride.

"Ha!" She teared apart their horns, the minotaurs screamed in agony.

And as if the herd of minotaurs had heard them, more minotaur stomps were heard approaching.

Filia wasted no time and did not hesitate, her great sword took the bulls' heads off immediately... 

With her speed technique she moved faster giving steps, and appeared beside Ryu with an excited expression.

"Prepare the spells!" Ryu said as he lean, Filia leaned too...

Tianne and Illuse lifted up their hands, on Illuse's hand a sphere of wind formed and on Tianne's hand a sphere of fire was formed.

Finally the minotaurs appeared in their views, they froze when they saw giant spells...

Before they could turn, they were bombarded by Illuse...

The small sphere of wind immediately appeared in their midst, then became a huge sphere spinning fiercely like a tornado.

BOOM!

The minotaurs were immediately dismembered... Their bodies flying around, Tianne's fire sphere landed on them as well, taking the life of the last group.

BOOM!

Ryu and Filia couldn't help but smile, Tianne and Illuse were amazing. One spell took many lives, instead they had to make many moves to kill that many, but they only had to prepare the spell and shoot accurately.

"ROOOOOARRRRR!" 

A roar that made the ears of the girls and Ryu ache resounded in the forest...

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

Three stomps were heard and to everyone's surprise a 30-meter minutaur was already in front of them....

Ryu knew he could not freeze in this kind of situation, he moved quickly behind Filia and they made an impromptu move, lightning danced on Filia's great sword, and she immediately swung it at the minotaur.

BAMMM!

Her great sword send the Minotaur flying for a moment, a cut was formed on its abdomen.

The Minotaur place his muscular arms on his abdomen feeling pain, its red eyes glowed red. The cut was immediately healed.

Ryu and girls' eyes widened...

What the hell is this minotaur!

That was their thought.

The minotaur's skin was red as the blood, and its horns black. Its body is incredible muscular and hard to cut.

Ryu made a signal, Tianne and Illuse approached them...

The minotaur remained on his four...

"Grrrrrr!" It roared louder to the night.

Ryu took the frontline, Illuse and Tianne were making and spell together, and Filia had here eyes closed and her body was flexed towards the minotaur.

Crack!

The ground beneath the minotaur, with an explosive strength the minotaur moved towards the party...

Ryu's eyes glowed and the lightning danced around his body.

Two bodies approached.. 

One was big and other little.

Bammmmmm!

Ryu grabbed the minotaur's horns, and the minotaur pushed him. Ryu's legs were sank in the ground by the minotaur's strength... The minotaur started to hit Ryu with his fists but he was like a mountain.

Crack! Crack!

Tianne and Illuse were almost to cancel their spell seeing Ryu's situation, but they trust in him.

Filia eyes suddenly widened...

They were glowing!

Boom!

The ground beneath her exploded with her explosive strength.

"HAAAA!" Ryu felt goosebumps when he saw Filia spinning the sky with her great sword, the woman had a wild but sexy smile.

The Minotaur felt danger, it moved its arm trying to defend from the attack.

SLASH!

Filia's sword plunged into the muscular arm of the minotaur, crashing against his bones, a lot of blood spilled and the minotaur's eyes trembled, feeling a hellish pain.

The minotaur tried to move his left arm and hit the woman but he forgot Ryu.

Grab!

Ryu hugged his arm and clench his teeth. He improvised a movement of a certain yellow rat!

The minotaur's body slowly trembled, feeling lightning bathing his body. Ryu made sure to concentrate his lightning magic and not hurt Filia.

Filia clenched her teeth, her great sword breaking the minotaur arm's bone...

Crack!

Crack!

"GRRRAAAA!" The Minotaur cried in pain, his right arm was broken and his left arm was being twisted, and his body electrocuted....

"READY!" Illuse and Tianne said at the same time, the spell took two minutes....

Rumble!

Ryu moved immediately with his lightning magic he hugged Filia and jump away.

The minotaur saw death presenting itself in front of his eyes...

His life as an alpha ended when a gigantic beam of united fire and wind destroyed his upper body...

Thud.

The sound of a large body falling filled Ryu and his women with relief. He finally breathed quietly into Filia's large breasts.

Filia bite her lips when she saw Ryu's wounds.

"Can you explain what was that?" Ryu asked as he stood up and help Filia.

"...I think that it was an alpha." Tianne said.

A mortal silence hung the forest.

An alpha..

A word that contains a lot of power.

7