Chapter 9: Visitors 1
201 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natalia fall asleep after a long kiss. Ryu disconnected his cock from her cunt, and carried her like a princess.

He felt a slight headache...

He doesn't know why but he can feel something outside the inn.

As if he was hearing the leaf of the trees moving with the breeze.

'Do I acquired a new feature?' He asked in his mind as he went upstairs.

He looked out of the corner of his eyes some naughty girls that he had to punish...

Soon he arrived at Natalia's room, it was next to his. He laid her down on the bed and kissed her lips.

"Good night" He said as he put the blanket on her body, when Ryu turned to the door. Natalia's body glowed...

...

"R-Run! He is coming!" Tianne said with nervous, the girls face turned pale, they turned and Ryu was in front of them.

"What are you doing awake on this hours, my women" He displayed a smile, but the girls know that he is angry.

They need to rest, the Hero's effect is still working in their bodies. Ryu and the girls make sure to analyze the characteristics of Ryu well.

"W-We were eating..." Filia said, she enjoyed her fingers in a cute way.

"I want to make the love!" Illuse was honest.

"I want to sleep in your arms" Tianne showed a cute expression.

Sigh...

Ryu couldn't bother with the girls, he carried Tianne and went to the room.

"Yesh!" Illuse said with excitement.

Some minutes later...

Clap! Clap! Clap!

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh!" Illuse was lying her upper body on a table, behind her was Ryu pounding her big ass.

Ryu's right arm was holding Filia by her waist and his left arm was holding Tianne, he was kissing Filia but he doesn't stopped pounding the ass of the naughty elf.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

"Ohhh! Ohhh!" Her big ass bounced crazily, the liquids were making a puddle beneath her.

CLAP!

Ryu pounded Illuse's ass harder, her ass lifted and he released a massive charge painting every corner of her cunt in white.

"Ahhhhhhh!" She moaned loude feeling a crazy orgasm, her body rested on the table, trembling.

This time Filia remained on doggystyle too, and Ryu pounded her big,voluptuous ass from behind.

Plop! Plop! Plop!

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ryuuuuuu!" She moaned and sing his name like a melody, her expression was the definition of pleasure, her cheeks were red and her eyes clouded.

Plop! Plop! Plop!

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh!" Filia's mouth opened in a O shape, her expression became drunk as Ryu's, he pounded her ass with no pride this time. Her big, voluptuous ass made a beautiful bounce with every push of Ryu.

Plop! Plop! Plop!

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhhhhh!" She moaned louder as she shake her ass with Ryu's rythm, Ryu looked at Tianne and kissed her as he move his hips.

Plop! Plop! Plop!

"Ahhhh! Ahhh!"

He stopped kissing Tianne and squeezed Filia's ass, he moved his cock until the tip touched her entrance. Filia looked at him with a confused expression but then...

PLOP!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Her moan was too louder that it resonates in the inn, her ass trembled and she felt her cunt being painted in white.

She rested her body on the table, a long orgasm made her body tremble uncontrollably.

Tianne hugged Ryu and looked into his eyes with puppy eyes.

"I want to ride you" She said with heavy breath. Ryu went to the bed and sat down on the edge, he showed an amused smile, Tianne looked at his face and then his cock. That thing had veins and was throbbing, she gulped and approached him.

She sat on his lap and aligned her entrance against Ryu's cock.

"Here I go" She said and bite her lips. Her bubble ass slowly lowered swallowing Ryu's cock.

"Ahhhnng~" She moaned and a hot breath came out from her mouth.

Ryu hugged her waist and kissed her. Tianne began to bounce on his cock.

Plosch! Plosch! Plosch!

Juicy and meaty sounds sounded.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahh!!" Tianne's trembled, she doesn't know why but she felt an immense pleasure just with the start.

She placed her hands on his shoulder and looked into Ryu's silver eyes with love.

"I love you!!! Ahhh! Ahh!" She bounced in a crazy way her bubble ass was trembling too.

Plop! Plop! Plop!

"Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Ryu kissed her and her but she didn't stop moaning.

"Hnng! Hnng!" Her ass was moving as if it was trying to devour Ryu's cock. Ryu didn't hold on and cum inside Tianne's womb.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" She lifted up her face and moaned louder.

...

Ryu and the girls were lying down on the bed, Tianne and Filia were on his embrace, Illuse was close to his face, sleeping like a baby.

The body of the girls glowed with a golden light sometimes, he looked at this with interest.

'The effects are more effectively if they are sleeping' He realized.

'They are breaking through ranks, probably...' Ryu thought, the girls spent several years training, then the Hero's effect will be more stronger.

The excitiment assaulted Ryu, he wanted to see his women's ranks and his rank.

But this town isn't advanced and most of the people aren't here, Natalia sells health potions because no one comes to the inn now...

And after that fight in the forest, probably more people escaped from the town.

Ryu looked at his women with a soft expression, they had a stupid quantity of money in the store room. But they can't just take everything to the Exchange House.

"Mmm" Filia moaned, she seemed to be dreaming something, Ryu smiled and gently stroke her hair.

Ryu knew that he could make other decisions, maybe go to a kingdom and if he says he is a hero and they analyze him, he will probably live a life full of luxuries.

Better Party...

A better house..

Probably a princess as fiancee.

And a lot of luxuries more.

'None of that shit compares to women like these.' Ryu's eyes glow, Probably the kingdoms are full of arrogant people who only know how to talk but not demonstrate things with actions.

He preferred to build his family little by little, making the right choices.

Filia opened her eyes and saw Ryu looking at him.

"Ryu..." She pouted.

"Yes, Filia?" He smiled.

"You have to sleep, you were wounded" She said and bite her lips.

"Mmm" Ryu nodded.

"I was very worried."

"Mmm"

"We didn't get any wound because you always want to be in Frontline, I don't like to see you receiving damage. It hurts me!" Filia's eyes watered.

"I love you Filia" Ryu smiled.

"Eh? You! Ughhhh! I hate you" She pouted and hid her face on his chest.

"I remember that you were singing my name and moaning" Ryu displayed a naughty smile.

Munch!

Filia bite his chest.

Slap!

"Ahnng!" She lifted her face and moaned in a cute way when Ryu spanked her ass.

.. 

Morning.

Ryu was the first to wake up, he enjoyed the sight of his women sleeping with him, they sun rays were hovering over their wonderful bodies. Ryu noticed slight changes in their bodies...

'I have to be careful..' He couldn't help but thought, if the secret that he can make the women stronger by breaking their ranks, and making them more beautiful, he will be pursued by all the women of this world.

Ryu kissed his women and went to the bathroom, he take a fast bathe and went to Natalia's room.

She was still sleeping...

And like the girls he noticed slight changes in her.

Ryu went to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast for everyone, then he keep them.

Ryu started his new morning routine, on his world probably the time will be 6:00 AM. He was training outside the inn.

Controlling his lightning magic, practicing his martial arts movements,  He has not yet decided which weapon to use, he felt comfortable fighting hand to hand but needed a weapon.

He stopped his warm up after a hour, his entire body was sweat he doesn't has his shirt and his amazing upper body can be seen.

He place his chin on his hand and began to think.

Soon an idea of what weapon he would like appeared in his mind.

He extended his hand and something that looked like a stick of 1,80M meters formed with lightning.

A blade of an axe formed at the end, the blade a bit big.

The weapon on his hand looked like an spear but with the blade of an axe.

He approached some trees, and brandished his spear.

Slashhh!

The trees were easily cut.

"Nice" He smiled with sastifaction.

When he turn around he found Filia at the door, she seemed to be looking for him. He approached her, when she saw him she jump to his embrace without caring about his sweat, she kissed him and spoke:

"I want to train with you!" She showed and excited expression.

...

Not far from the inn, some people at a house.

A woman with the appearance of a beautiful Valkyrie was sitting down on a chair, her hair was white, and her eyes were of a strange white color. Her skin was of a pale color looking like porcelain and her lips red. She was wearing a light armor of an special iron, with a red vest with golden designs. The woman is incredible tall measuring 1,85M.

Her expression seemed to be bored, and a cold aura was emerging from her body, a man who does not lose in appearance to the woman, look coldly at the people around the inn.

The nose of the woman twitched smelling the terrible odor of the inn.

"Bastards, answer!" The man lose his cool.

"S-Sir we don't know who did it..." The men in front of them were kneeling down, their bodies trembling.

"They are a waste of time..." The divine voice of the woman sounded, she just stood up and walk to the door.

"Tsk!" The man's expression twisted he was almost to kill the men but he felt a cold pressure over him.

"We didn't come here to kill humans, We are searching an alpha minotaur." The voice of the woman at the door very cold that the man froze. He stopped his movement and go to the door.

"Let's go to the next inn..." The woman said with a bored expression.

5