Chapter 11: Frustration
138 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Freya felt that what she was seeing was an illusion, an inn owner had just sunk one of his soldiers into the ground and even dented his armor.

She knows that Adam is not too strong, but he's a knight of a kingdom.

Freya's eyes changed, now they have four circles... She looked at Natalia, she was very calm. Freya took a potion from her pocket, the potion seemed to be very expensive.

''Drink it, You will feel better'' She said with a sly smile. Natalia took the potion and thanked her.

''What is your name?'' Freya looked at Ryu as she approaches him.

''Ryu'' Ryu looked into the woman's special eyes, approached her too..

Drip! Drip!

Much blood spillled from his fist.

''Ryu,Ryu,Ryu...'' She repeated his name three times, keeping it completely in her mind.

Tap!

They were enough close to feel each other breaths, The woman's eyes never looked away from those silver eyes.

''Do you know what happen with man like you Ryu?'' Freya touched his chest.

''No, Can you explain me?'' He showed an amused smile, Filia descended from up and her sword placed on Freya's neck.

''Don't try nothing, or your head will be on the floor.'' Filia said with  cold voice. Tianne and Illuse appeared, they were using an invisibility spell, Illuses's bow was glowing with a green light and Tianne was pointing her staff at Freya.

But she remain her cool...

She looked at the women with interest and then at Ryu.

''You are full of surprises, it's a pity they were born with a low rank... A total fucking waste, that is why I have always thought that this world is very unfair.'' Her voice sounded sweet.

''I think it too.'' Ryu said, he hide his surprise seeing something...

The feet of the girls were frozen, before they could react and attack their hands were immediately froze.

At that moment, the girls were filled with frustration and despair... Ryu was alone against that extremely strong woman and the woman seemed to possess special eyes that could see a person's power or talent.

The girls screamed in frustration as they tried to move, Tianne's magic burst out madly trying to burn the ice... But Freya's ice was so strong that even Tianne's fire powered by the hero's effect could not melt it...

Ryu felt his heart was pierced by a dagger as he saw the worry, anger and fear described on the girls' faces. Natalia also had the same expression, she was holding a knife but her feet and hands were immediately frozen.

''Be quiet, I just want to talk. I am not your enemy, I only kill monsters and humans who must die according to my judgment.'' Freya said, they calmed down but Filia seemed not to have calmed down completely, a pinkish hue slowly appeared in her skin.

An ice wall covered Freya and Ryu.

''Ryu, Can we make a promise?'' Freya said, her lips almost touched Ryu's. When Ryu was tempted to kiss her, a happy smile appeared on Freya's face.

''I can't'' He rejected her and looked straight into her eyes. Freya was surprised but did not show it on her face. Rarely did anyone look directly into his eyes, people felt they were in front of a Goddess to whom they must bow their heads. 

Freya hugged Ryu in a friendly manner, her face stopped near his ear. Ryu did not try to attack her, he knew the woman was not trying to hurt him. But something told him that he would have a great deal of unfinished business with this woman in the future.

''When we meet again I want you to fight me, no matter the situation or place. If you lose, you and the girls will come with me... If you win'' Freya smile in a naughty way.

''No thanks.'' Ryu rejected her, Freya furrowed her eyebrows. This man rejected her two times!

And that made her more excited, her cheeks turned red and she hugged Ryu tighter.

''Say Yes...'' She say with a seductive tone.

''No.''

''Please?'' She begged.

''No.'' 

''Ugh.. Okay, I will attack you then'' Her naughty smile grew.

''No!''

''Pussy''

''I am not, but I eat them.''

''Hahaha, Why don't you push me and let's try your experience as a pussy swallower?'' Freya whispered, her hand was caressing Ryu's abdominals.

''I would like to, but I would also like to ram'' Ryu said.

''Oh... You can ram me all you want if we fight'' Freya said with seductive voice.

''Do that must be like the paradise, but I reject'' Ryu said.

''Damn man.. You are doing this on purpose, right?'' Freya bite her red lips her eyes looked with passion at Ryu's.

''I've heard that if you make the crazy one crazier, they fuck really good.'' Ryu said, he was with a Yandere woman in his earth. And she was really crazy!

''I am not that crazy, I am a woman with a passion for fighting'' Freya was honest.

''I know and you helped Natalia, now I owe you one.''

''Oh? Then, let's fight right now!'' She cupped Ryu's face.

''Woman...'' Ryu showed an angry face, Freya didn't know why but when Ryu called her woman with such passion she felt aroused.

''Yes?'' Freya said with sweet voice, her H-Cup breasts were against Ryu's muscular chest.

''I know what will happen if we fight, you will love it and then you will take me to your castle. Then we'll probably end up making a complete offspring'' Ryu said he place his hand on his head feeling a headache.

''How do you know it!?'' Freya step away, she looked at Ryu in shock. Her ears were red.

''I can see the future'' Ryu hugged Freya's waist. Freya place her hands on Ryu's chest, she looked like a shy girl now...

''T-The future?'' Freya said feeling curious.

''Yes, When I see you at the door I was really shocked by your appearence so I saw the future, A future where we have 69 children.''

''69! Children!'' Freya's eyes glowed she is the last heiress but in the future she will have 69 children!

''Pfft...'' Ryu contained his laugh, Freya smiled and kissed his cheek. Her mouth stopped near to his ear.

''When we meet again, I will definitely take you down. Get strong or I'll fuck you so hard you'll go limp.'' Freya's voice became passionate and dominant.

''Don't worry, You will be surprised... Surprised in four.'' Ryu smiled, Freya's smile grew with expectation.

''Goodbye Ryu''' She kissed his cheek again, an ice sphere apppeared on her hand and she gave it to Ryu. Then she throw some bags with golden coins. 

''For the damages'' She said as she move.

Freya walked to the door as she sway her voluptuous ass, the wall of Ice descended. She grabbed Adam by his hair and looked at Ryu for a last time.

Her eyes stopped glowing and she left the place...

Ryu looked at the girls with a soft expression, they were sitting hugging their knees. 

Natalia approached Ryu and hugged him, she was very worried.

''Let's move'' Ryu said as he stroke her hair.

...

Ryu took advantage of the money Freya gave him, the girls were surprised when they counted the money.

She gave them two thousand gold coins!

Ryu bought carriages and horses, placed all the cut meat and skin in several boxes and removed most of the blood from them.

They were now on their way to the next town...

Ryu left the girls, except Natalia, inside the carriage. He knew the girls probably wanted to be alone now, he saw their faces full of frustration and helplessness. Freya hadn't even made an effort against them.

Ryu signaled the driver to move forward, the man nodded and the horses began to move.

Natalia placed her head on his shoulder and hugged his arm.

"Weren't you afraid?" Natalia suddenly asked.

"No, I was more afraid that Freya would think of taking them." Ryu said because Freya seemed to be searching talents. If she had taken them with her, someone like her could easily make her women become monsters in combat.

Natalia bite her lips when she heard Ryu.

"She looked sad when she left, she seemed very lonely." Natalia said.

"The answer is easy... A woman just can live with people like her" Ryu said, remembering the primal and wild pressure of the woman.

"Makes sense" Natalia sat on Ryu's lap and settle, her expression was sleepy.

"Do you feel better?" Ryu asked, Natalia nodded and closed her eyes, Ryu place his chin on her shoulder and close his eyes.

Although he seemed to be resting, he was always on guard and his lightning magic moved fiercely within him, he had gained a new characteristic. He could sense everything in nature, animals, people, magic or things...

This happened after he and Natalia had a good moment on the sofa.

'Cool, I win abilities by fucking women...' Ryu couldn't help but thought.

 A/N: The woman in the portrait is Freya

6