Chapter 14: Mission House 2
230 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On their way to the mission house, there was a big problem... The girls were attracting too much attention!

And Ryu couldn't blame them, the girls took down hundreds of men along the way even some ended up seriously injured, Ryu grimaced a lot as he watched many balls being destroyed and descendants coming to an end.

The reason why Ryu couldn't blame them was because even though the girls are ordinary, their appearances are quite the opposite and even more so after Hero's effect, Aurora even without this was too beautiful, in fact this was one of the reasons why they hated her in her tribe. She was so beautiful from a young age that even some alphas in her tribe thought of taking her away but she escaped in time.

The small groups of adventurers in the mission house froze, they too were dazzled. Some girls also looked at Ryu, but to their bad luck they did not come to socialize. They came to produce money and a lot of money comes out of the quests.

''Good Morning'' Ryu greeted the man in charge of attending to people, the man greeted him with a small smile. His eyebrows raised seeing the women behind Ryu.

''Morning Sir, How may I assist you?'' 

''I want to register my guild'' Ryu said as he lean on the armrest.

''A guild eh... With those women?'' The man said.

''Yes'' 

''Okay'' The man took some papers and he began to write, after some minutes he gave Ryu the paper. He walked to the girls, they surrounded him and looked at the paper.

''What name you will put?'' Aurora asked her ears and tail moving with evident excitement.

''Redwood, Like our family's future name'' Ryu said the girls smiled too when they heard him, in a future they will have to install in a kingdom as a noble family, and they like the name that he chose.

''I like how it sounds!'' Aurora said with excitement. Ryu wrote on the paper and it dissapeared leaving a magical light.

They approached a blackboard with a lot of papers, Ryu took a paper and Aurora immediately took all the rescue missions...

She looked at her new family, her head bowed a little and she spoke with sweet voice:

''Can we do these missions, please?'' She showed the papers.

''You are too good...'' Filia was honest, all the girls were looking at her with a small smile. Aurora's tail moved more hearing her.

Ryu approached Aurora and took the papers. 

''We can do these missions fast'' Ryu said as he look at Aurora's eyes, Aurora's eyes sparkled like a night full of stars, she displayed a warm smile.

''Yes''' She nodded.

''Well, Let's go!'' Illuse said she looked very excited.

''Wait, are you coming?'' Tianne was confused, she thought that Natalia was going to acompany them and then back home.

''Hehehe'' Natalia just chuckled.

''I will protect her.'' Ryu showed small,naughty smile, he approached Natalia and kneel down. Natalia climbed on his back. 

'Suspicious!' The girls' narrowed their eyes as they look at Natalia and Ryu, they were hiding something!

...

Forest.

In a forest, a group of lizardmen were around. They looked very stronger, they measured 2.20M , their bodies are very muscular and on their muscles runes were wrote, all of them had light green skin and wore primal clothes like loincloths, in the center was the one who seemed to be the boss, his skin was dark green and he was much more muscular and tall, measuring 2.50 m. Next to the boss many hostages were tied up, and their conditions were a mess.... It was totally horrible, adventurers mostly try to avoid this kind of missions. 

The reasons are obvious, the types of race they have to face and how problematic it is. They might even get diseases from the hostages who have literally been through hell.

The boss's ears twitched, he heard something. He immediately made orders to his tribu and they moved with a specific strategy.

''Grrrr...''

All the Lizardmen showed an expression of pure confusion, was that the growl of a wolf? What the hell would a wolf be doing here! The eyes of all the lizardmen widened as they looked towards the entrance which was surrounded by spikes.

Bang!

Rumble!

In the center of all the lizardmen Aurora landed, her tender smile and aura of happiness had disappeared, now she looked quite wild and angry, a lizardman with a spear immediately approached Aurora. He seemed to use some kind of speed technique like Filia.

Grab!

Thud.

''....Uh?'' The lizardman's face was one of pure confusion, before he could realize it he was on his knees and now his face was a little close to Aurora and a moment later his head was already rolling on the ground....

And that's when all hell broke loose....

All the lizardmen except the boss moved quickly towards Aurora, Aurora did a spinning kick and easily warded off all the lizardmen, The boss started to get angry and got up from his throne. His body froze when he looked the other way and the hostages were nowhere to be found.

Before the poor boss could launch his war cry to start the serious stuff, Filia descended in front of him... The woman totally flex her upper body downward her flexibility was simply incredible, her great sword was on her right side without touching the ground, then with a great explosive force her sword moved towards the boss. The boss moved his spear which glowed with a red hue but was destroyed, his eyes widened and he immediately retreated demonstrating his experience, but still Filia made a big cut on his chest.

''GRHAAAAAAAA!'' The boss cry of pain, he retreated as he touch the long scar in his chest, while he retreat he hit someone...

''?'' The boss slowly turned his face back, and all the girls and Ryu where behind him. Aurora was literally looking at him with rage, she really hated these things apparently, and Ryu let her take her anger out on the boss....

Thud!

Ryu knocked the boss down with incredible speed, then the runes on Aurora's glove glowed bright blue and magical claws formed on her hands. Aurora vanished and reappeared in front of the boss and totally tore him apart.

Crack! Crack!

One of the papers Aurora had picked up glowed brightly and a few words were signed, counting the mission as accomplished.

''That's 100 of gold!'' Illuse smiled as she place her hands on her hips.

''You like the money too much.'' Tianne rolled her eyes.

''Who does not?'' Illuse's smile grew.

''Alright, Aurora calm down'' Ryu stroke Aurora's hair. Her anger slowly dissapeared.

''Mmm! Sorry!'' She said.

''You seem to hate lizardmen very much'' Filia stopped beside Ryu, her great sword was on her shoulder.

''I hate them, but I hate more the monsters that kidnap people! My first party was kidnapped...'' Aurora said with hate and anger.

''Oh, that's explain too much the things, I would do the same if some monsters kidnap my party'' Ryu patted Aurora's head.

''Hey! Don't pat my head, I am not a girl. I am a woman!'' She growled tenderly.

''Yes, You are.'' Ryu smiled as he look at Aurora's body with no shame.

''Ryu!'' Aurora tried to bite him but he dodge her.

''Whoah, this is how my mother and father fall in love'' Natalia said with an amused expression. All the girls laughed and Ryu too, Aurora's face turned completely red.

''I will not fall in love with him! I am an independant werewolf'' She growled tenderly again, she said that but her tail was betraying her.

''Really? If you said that, Why is your tail moving with excitement?'' Ryu said, when she tried to bite him, her tail moved with so much excitement.

''Eh!? T-T-That is normal, when I am exc- When I am happy!'' Aurora explained, her ears twitched a little.

''So I make you happy?'' Ryu holded her chin and look straight into her eyes.

Chomp!

Aurora bite his hand, All the girls closed their eyes feeling Ryu's pain.

Wait!

He isn't feeling pain, his expression was sly. He quickly holded Aurora's tail and caressed it.

''Kyahhnngg!'' She moaned tenderly, her little mouth opened showing her canine teeth.

''Okay you two! Stop flirting, you can fall in love in the house. We have people to save'' Tianne said but Aurora tried to bite Ryu again. The girls sighed and go for the next mission leaving the couple fighting.

Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!

The two of them began to roll on the ground, trying to dominate each other. Aurora's tail was moving more than ever, her animal instincts urging her to fight and dominate her "prey".

Thud!

"I got you!" She finally pushed Ryu down and sat down on his crotch, an excited smile was drawn on her face showing her canine teeth. Her tail was wagging with excitement.

"You got me" Ryu smile, he lifted up his upper body and hugged her waist, every movement of Aurora stopped abruptly.

They both stared into each other's eyes. Aurora's tail wagged slowly, and her ears twitched a little. She was lost in Ryu's eyes just as Ryu was lost in her eyes, their faces were incredibly close, so close that they could both feel their breaths. Ryu's felt his throat dry, Aurora smells incredibly good despite all the missions they have done, her small pink lips looked too sexy and sweet.

Ryu placed a hand on Aurora's cheek, and she ducked her head slightly as her cheeks turned red. She would never do this with any man, let alone a human! But she likes Ryu very much, he prioritized her selfish decision without any problem knowing her reasons. That made her feel warm and happy.

"Look into my eyes Aurora." Ryu said softly as he caresses her nape.

Aurora remain in silent but she suddenly lifted up her face and kissed his cheek, then she escape! Her tail was wagging very faster as she escape.

Ryu stood up with a dumb expression, this woman is to kill him of cuteness. The lightning danced around him and he dissappeared.

6