Chapter 17: Date with Filia.
353 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryu and Tianne arrived home with beaming expressions, Tianne looked like a loving wife who was so happy that she couldn't ask for more, she kissed Ryu gently and went to her room. The girls looked at this with a raised eyebrows.

Illuse feeling curious went to Tianne's room, she was spanked before reach the stairs, She looked at Ryu with a wild expression and then went upstairs.

Ryu looked at Filia,Natalia and Aurora they were on a sofa, Aurora was eating some steaks, Natalia was drinking tea, Filia was drinking wine.

''Hi'' Ryu greeted, he sat down beside Filia. Filia put her glass of wine on the table and looked at him.

''I want to be the next!'' She said immediately.

Aurora was feeling more curious now, why Filia seems to be excited? And Tianne looked very happy as if she was in the heavens. Her tail was wagging and her ears twitched, the curiosity was killing the wolf woman.

''You will be'' Ryu said, he took the glass of wine and drink it. Filia's expression turned beaming. Aurora's curiosity was reaching the heavens now... She could not help but ask:

''What are you doing?'' She asked, her tail was wagging side to side, her face of curiosity was very cute.

''Date.'' Ryu said softly.

''Date...'' Aurora's eyes glowed.

''Ara Ara'' Natalia's eyes curved like a crescent moon, seeing Aurora's expression and tail.

''What do you do in a date?'' Aurora sat down next to Ryu, Ryu could not resist her cute expression and responded.

''Do things in couple, things that you like, like having dinner, talking, going to many places...'' Ryu avoid to said the most important part.

''Ohh, I want to have one too!'' Aurora said her tail was wagging faster now, her face was close to Ryu's.

''Okay, after Illuse I will go with you'' Ryu said, Aurora displayed a happy smile and her ears twitched.

''Thank you!'' Aurora was about to hug Ryu of the excitement but she contained herself, Natalia's smile grew seeing Aurora.

'She is going to fall, Hehehe!' 

After a small dinner each one went to sleep, as usual Ryu slept with Natalia again, he couldn't seem to sleep anywhere else but with her.

And she take the advantage!

''Ahh! Ahhh!'' 

The room was filled with Natalia's moans.

...

Next day.

Ryu stood up with a dazzling expression, and Natalia... Well she was a mess.

Her hair was all messy, her body was full of hickeys, her ass was red and some suspicious liquids were leaking out of her hole, Ryu kissed her luscious lips and went to take a bath. After a bath he went downstairs and started preparing breakfast.

Filia did not take long to appear, She wore a white T-shirt that could not hide her bulging breasts, shorts that came to her knees accentuated her explosive hips and she was wearing the boots Ryu bought for her.

''Good Morning.'' Filia kissed Ryu and sat down in front of the table, five minutes later Ryu put the breakfast on the table. The sun was barely rising, Filia and he usually wake up incredibly early because they train a lot, but sometimes Ryu has to take his time with Natalia, Illuse or Tianne.

After breakfast they both left the house, Filia needed clothes so she decided to go shopping with Ryu.

Store.

A woman was working quietly in her store checking clothes, then suddenly she had customers. A woman with a body that she could only imagine having in her deepest dreams appeared, next to her was a very handsome man, his shirt was not enough to hide his well built body, the woman's throat became dry as she could see that many abs were visible through his white shirt.

The woman greeted them, Filia smiled and greeted her too, she hold Ryu's hand and guide him.

''Do you think black will fit me?'' Filia asked as she take clothes.

''I think even if you wore a costume with that body you would still look good.'' Ryu said as he took some clothes.

''Humm, sweet talker. Do you love this, right?'' Filia smiled and spanked her voluptuous ass. 

''There is a person here'' Ryu said with an amused expression, the woman was not too far from them, she had her entire face red hearing them.

''She does not care about it'' Filia said she entered to the fitting room.

''Do you wanna help?'' Ryu asked.

''Do not be so smart" Filia said with sweet voice.

''Your body is very voluptuous, I am sure that you need help'' Ryu showed a naughty smile.

''Nah, I am okay. My body is very flexible and it's very soft thank to you'' Filia displayed a naughty smile.

''Why is that?'' Ryu frowned as if he was trying to discover a great mistery.

''Who knows... Maybe because you ram me with no mercy every day'' Filia chuckled.

''Right?'' Ryu expression became beaming.

At this point the store owner's face was completely red, the shame she was feeling right now could not be described in simple words.

 "Tadaaa~" Filia opened the fitting room door, a sexy gothic dress was accentuating her voluptuous body.

"Too gothic" Ryu said.

"Eh? I thought men liked big-ass gothic girls!" Filia closed the door.

"Use it in the house" 

"I will, I hope you break it"

"Of course, I will do it"

Two minutes later Filia opened the door, now she was wearing a maid dress.

"Master, Do you want this maid to serve you?" Filia smiled.

"...." Ryu's body trembled, this was too dangerous! Filia chuckled when she saw Ryu's crotch,he was reacting.

The woman looked at Ryu too and when she saw his crotch, her jaw dropped.

'T-That thing is going to explode!' She thought.

In the end Ryu ended up buying most of her clothes... Filia was surprised when Ryu slammed a bag of gold on the table and yelled out:

"Take all my fucking money!"

Priorities!

...

After buying a lot of clothes Filia wanted to go to a special place.

A Lake.

Since Ryu arrived, the first thing he wanted to do was to swim in the lake, Filia stopped him before he jumped in.

"What? Are there Mermaids?"

"I want to fight!" Filia said, Ryu understood what was happening, just like Freya Filia was very primal.

"So this is your mating ritual" Ryu's expression turned serious, he took off his shirt and his lightning spear appeared in his right hand.

"M-Mating Ritual!? No! I just want to fight!" Filia's face turned red.

"Ah!" Ryu took a battle stance,Filia wanted to bang her head against a tree, after all she was so perverted to the point that they fucked in the kitchen, living room, stairs, in every corner of the house.

She took a battle stance and her expression became serious, she took her great sword from her magic pocket. She leaned her body then without warning, she shot towards him.

"Please be gentle!" 

Filia almost tripped, veins popped in her head she brandished her sword wildly towards Ryu.

Rumble!

Thunder crackled in Ryu's right arm, his spear swung against Filia's sword.

Clang!

The spear and sword collided, the earth beneath them cracked into a spider's web shape.

"That's the way I like it!" Filia spoke, Her chin was raised and an aura of dominance surrounded her body.

Thud!

She kicked Ryu's legs like a delinquent, Ryu was knocked down but his excited smile did not disappear.

Clang! Clang!

Filia's sword swung with precision but Ryu's spear was much faster, several hits collided making her sword move back as well as her body.

Ryu somersaulted backwards and his body tilted downwards, he blinked leaving traces of lightning and appeared next to Filia.

With an incredible speed of reaction Filia placed her sword in a defensive position.

Clannnngg!

A metallic sound echoed, Ryu recoiled a little due to Filia's strength.

Filia's skin had taken on a pinkish hue, a smile that only a battle maniac can have appeared on her beautiful face.

Filia's sword flew up and around, Filia was in front of Ryu, her fist hit Ryu's abdomen so hard that he twisted slightly.

Ryu kept smiling and a lightning-bright punch collided ten times with Filia's abs.

Even though Filia was hit, she was already throwing a kick towards Ryu's head, Ryu ducked in time and some of his hairs were cut.

Filia's sword fell and she caught it in her hand, Ryu's spear disappeared and a lightning shield appeared.

Bam!

The blow was so strong that a small crater formed beneath them, the hand with which Filia held her sword trembled. But her other hand was fine, she threw a punch at the shield and knocked Ryu back.

Ryu was about to fall but the lightning moved around him, he increased his speed a little more and with only two steps he was already behind Filia.

"You look hot in this state" 

Filia was grabbed by Ryu, he spoke in her ear with hoarse voice.

"Really?" Filia spoke with hoarse voice too, her ass rubbed against Ryu's crotch.

"Ye-" Before Ryu could finish his words, a fists flew towards his jaw, he retreated at time.

Swosh!

Filia kicked Ryu's legs, the wind moved around her with each movement, this was a technique in which she coordinated her whole body to make incredibly destructive blows.

Ryu already had his legs up and his face about to hit the ground, before he could fall he put his hands on the ground and did a spinning kick.

"Hit harder, lovee~" Filia block his kick with her arm, Ryu dissappeared and appeared suspended in front of her.

Rumble!

"Taste this" 

Lightning flew towards Filia, she flexed her body as if she has no bones, dodging the lightning.

Filia clenched her fist tightly then punched Ryu and flew off into the sky, her clothes literally disappeared.

Plop!

Ryu fell into the lake on a rock but felt no pain, he lifted his hair that was covering his eyes and the sight of Filia on his lap appeared before him.

"Let's bathe~" Filia displayed a small,loving smile.

3