Belife Span
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the center of the blazing city shrouded in red, one scream followed another scream. The cars flip over as they should. Not only that, even during the day though. The sun had gone into hiding in fear at the sight of this mess. Likewise, the sky began to camouflage among the black soaring clouds.

  In the midst of the chaos, stood a shop that was spared from all chaos. No one dared touch it, because if the shop didn't exist then their only source of finance would also be non-existent. A special shop where people just pass by in front of it.

  The shop was owned by a young man, he looked like he was in his 20s. Although no one ever knows his real age. It's not that I don't know, but no one's looking for it. It is also not important to look for other people's information, unless it is useful for the information seeker.

  In the midst of the red's embrace, the shop built with wood stood proudly. In contrast to other shops made of walls, which had been destroyed by the crowd. No one knows what the purpose of the destruction is, all they can think of is just destroying it, just as tie mice or people close to them destroy their lives.

  No one knows for sure what the shop sells. But what is certain is that they often hear from their grandfathers or their great-grandfathers or from their grandfather-great-grandfathers. Or grandmother or from great-grandmother or from grandmother-great-grandmother. Saying the same thing that the store sells something that will make its customers happy.

  So what is that person selling?

  Welcome to Belife Span, a small shop in the middle of a city that is now on the verge of collapse. The building is neither too big nor too small, and is made of wood in contrast to other shops that are already walled in. This makes it feel like going back in time.

  A Belilife Span shop is a shop that sells a person's lifetime. A person who comes to this shop can sell his lifetime ranging from age, health, and happiness. Not only selling, but someone who comes to this shop can also buy it. Of course the price has to spend a lot and of course if you sell it you will get more treasure.

  Please come to this shop, if it is needed.

1