Chapter 2: Reincarnation and Twin Telepathy
152 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-what's the problem? Why are they not crying? Are they fine? What happened?" The woman on the bed began asking questions after questions.

Her lavender hair, fashioned in a bob, was a tangle. As tears streamed down her cheeks, her lovely vibrant blue eyes glistened in the light, exhaustion evident on her face.

She raised her eyes to the maroon-haired woman at the foot of the bed, who was holding a baby in each arm.

She pleaded, "Please tell me they're fine, mother."

Alexandra gave her a sweet smile. She looked fantastic despite being in her early fifties. Her stunning blue eyes with a tinge of green and long wavy maroon colored hair. There were a few creases on her face.

"Don't worry, darling," she assured her, "they simply fell asleep." She stepped over to amelie and offered her both the infants, which she happily accepted. 

Even though it was unusual for newborns not to cry after delivery, they didn't appear to mind because their health seemed to be in good condition.

As Amelie embraced her children for the first time, more tears streamed down her cheeks from delight. She lifted her eyes to the silver-haired man on her right side, who was also crying.

"Look at them, Tobias. They're beautiful." She cooed.

"I know." He pressed a kiss to her temple and began caressing the twins' heads.

Alexandra asked, "Dear, have you decided on a name for them?"

 

"Iris and Asra."

 

 

Rina felt a towel wiping her when she awoke. She began swinging her arms in an effort to stop whatever they were doing to her.

When the realization hit her, she came to a complete halt.

'WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY ARMS?' She shrieked in her head.

Her arms didn't feel like hers; they were pudgy and she had little control over them. She was ready to cry when she heard a voice in her brain that sounded suspiciously like Ben.

'Who's in a coma? What happened to your arms?'

'Who…?'

'Is that you Rina?!'

'BEN? YES IT'S ME!'

Her initial terror is instantly replaced by a sense of relief as soon as she heard Ben's voice.

She couldn't care less about how she could communicate with Ben through her head. With all of the bizarre events that had occurred today, this was the least of her concerns.

'Rina? Ho-how? What happened to us?'

'I don't know either but--'

Ben's distressed voice interrupted her thoughts, 'OH MY GOD MY CAR! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAR?!'

"I'm quite sure we just died, and you still worry about your car?" She deadpanned.

'IT TOOK ME FIVE YEARS TO SAVE FOR THAT CAR, YOU'D CRY TOO!’

"Well, whatever. We still need to know what happened—"

She is interrupted once more, this time by a woman with a silky soft voice that had a slight rasp to it. When she opened her eyes, she saw the woman she had seen earlier.

She can see a fair bit better now than when she initially woke up, although she still has trouble seeing farther out.

The woman started speaking to her in a strange German-like language that she didn't understand.

She turned away from the woman and gazed around the room. She was in a rococo-style room with lovely white walls and a lavish chandelier hanging from the ceiling. She counted six persons standing by the door. One dressed as a butler, and five dressed as maids.

 

She turned around to find a baby gazing down at her.

 

 

They merely stared at one another, unblinkingly. 

 

 

'BEN!?'

'RINA!?'

 

 

 

It had been three weeks since they discovered they had been reborn. 

It had been a challenging time for them.

They mourned the life they had formerly known.

Everything for which they had worked had vanished. They still had so many things they wanted to see and do.

But all of that has passed. They have no choice but to continue, accept and cherish their new life.

 

 

Despite the fact that it had been an uneventful week, they had learned a lot.

To begin, Rina's name has been changed to Iris, and Ben's name has been changed to Asra. They were also wealthy. Like, really wealthy. Their home was enormous, and it reminded her of the Longleat House.

They've also learnt their parents' names. Amelie is a lovely woman with lilac hair and huge, doe-like eyes that sparkle brightly with a tall, curvaceous physique. Tobias, their father, is a striking figure with silver hair, a chiseled jaw, bushy brows, and fox-like flaming red eyes.

She had also discovered that the maroon-haired woman she had firstly seen was actually her grandmother, Alexandra.

Despite this, they still had no idea what their last names were.

 

9