In another world
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I guess I'm in another world" I said as I looked around. Just then a tiger appeared looking at me with pity. "Your father is cruel, sending you to this world". I growled as I thought of what my father did. "Aren't you his system, why do you feel sorry". I said. The tiger no longer looked at me with pity. " I know, but aren't you glad we only have to complete a few missions in this world". She said. I transformed into my wolf form then laid down, "Okay what are the missions I have to complete, and what is your name". "My name is TV." The tiger said. I laughed "Like televisions". "No, it's a shortened name for 'True Villain'." The tiger said. "Can I name you". I said knowing every time I called for her I would laugh. "Sure". She answered. I thought for a few moments. "Ah, why don't I call you Vill". I said knowing it was dumb. "Did you do that on purpose".Vill said, clearly angry I choose a name like that. "Let's talk about something else Vill, what are my missions. I said. Vill still glare at me when I said that but she still gave me the answer. "Because you asked for another chance to defect your father, you have 2 missions. (1). you have to be a villain to the ML and FL and their family, and (2). kidnap the ML's little brother. That is it." Vill said. Smiling at me. I licked my paw pretending I didn't see her. "I know you put punishments in there, so tell me what villain I play as." I said. Vill got mad at me throwing a black book at me. "That's it, yes there is punishments so I'll give you one now." Vill smiled a evil grin, flicking her tail and showing her fangs. "Everyone will misunderstand you, you will have a death worthy reputation and you will keep that scar-ridden body". She said. After that she disappeared, and I lost consciousness.

When I woke up again I was met with a pair of eyes looking at me. I was relieved to see it was my maid Long.  "What are you doing here". I asked. "Master I saw that tiger cursed you". ("She really is protected"); I thought. "It's fine, so do you know where we are". Long started crying "I'm sorry master I can only stay here for 15 minutes, but I'll gave you the names of the ML, his little brother, and the FL before I go". "Okay" I said as I transformed back into a half human. The ML's name is Feng, his brother's Thorn and the FL's name is Star, oh looks like my time is up I'll see you when you get back, and If you don't". Long said, I knew she would try to kill Vill. "Okay, okay, bye." I said. Long gave one more look at me then disappeared.

"Guess I have to be a villainess".

1