Wrong world
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Realizing I was in big troubles, I spread out my wings then took off in the air. Then looking down to see if anyone was firing at me I flew home, not realizing I dropped one of my mother's necklaces.

Third POV

"Master that wolf dropped something". One of the men in black said. He handed a necklace to Feng.  Feng picked it up and took a closer look, and saw a locket with the words ' To my favorite little warrior a gift to your true friends'. After Feng read it, he told the bodyguards to return. Walking into his house he put the necklace in his pocket.

First POV

When I got home, I saw Vill sitting on my bed. growling I slowly walked towards her. "What do you need now". I said. Thinking thet she would lunge at me I waited but I stopped in surprise when Vill's face was in tears. jumping on the bed I rubbed her and tried to make her feel better. "It's all my fault". Vill Said as she kept crying. "What's your fault". I asked, Vill  lifted her paw and a bigger screen then before appeared. "Your mother disappeared, and the system company told me to kill you. When I asked why they said it's because I forgot to tell them you are a killer". Vill said.  I got mad when she said my mother disappeared, but I couldn't figure out about me being a killer. "But why are you crying". I said, Vill didn't say anything but moved her paws, on the screen a letter appeared 

 [Dear Daughter 

Realizing you having a good time I had a deal with the system company, they will send you to a cultivation world later And to make your vacation a joy they will make your powers weaker and send your twin brother with you 

                                   From your loving Father].

 Vill slowly looked at me to see my reaction. Reading the letter again I turned to Vill. "So he let you go". I said avoiding the topic on the letter. Vill started at me in shock. "He's taking away most of your powers and sending you on a more dangerous world". Vill said. I sighed "I'll have my revenge even if I'm weak don't worry, the only thing I'm sad about is that I have to go another world". I said, besides I knew my mother was still alive because I used my blood to monitor her soul, and nothing moved. Vill stopped crying for a moment. "I'm crying is because you have to do double the tasks then before". Vill said. I watched as Vill continued to cry. turning towards the screen I asked it a question. "Hey computer will the MCs of this book be the MCs in the other world". I said, the computer dinged showing the words 'Yes'. "Okay now I'm satisfied" I said to the computer. Now focusing my attention on Vill I tried to make her feel better, but I was sleepy. circling my body around Vill I fell asleep.

Vill POV 

As I saw Flame trying to comfort me, but fell asleep, I recalled my evil side giving Flame punishments. Reaching out my paw I tapped Flame's paw, seeing her stir then trying to wave me away was cute, after touching Flame,  I then started thinking about my master. "I'm sorry master that I hurt your daughter, I will do better now that I'm not under the control of Black. I said as I was looking out the window. 1 hour later I stopped thinking about the past and activated my computer. I was able to take back the Misunderstanding punishment but I couldn't undo the rest.  ("That's fine"). I thought. Curling up besides Flame I made a promise before I fell asleep "I will help Flame fall in love, maybe master can forgive me then".

0