Female Master x Butler (Version 1)
255 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master, it's time to wake up."

(Y/N): "..."

"Come on Master."

You feel a hand nudge you a bit, but you refuse to wake up. Instead you roll over to escape his hand.

"Aa... This Master of mine... Come on Master. Wakey wakey."

You feel his hand nudge you again, but instead of escaping, you decide to drag him into bed with you.

"Mas-!? Waah!?

You wrap your arms around him and rest your head against his chest. You nuzzle your cheek and let out a sigh of relief as you embrace him.

"Fine just a bit longer."

You feel him wrap his arms around you. One around your back and the other around your head. He pulls you closer to him as if he was protecting you. Feeling this comfortable and safe, you dove deeper into your sleep with a smile.

Just as you thought it couldn't get any more comfortable, you feel the hand on your head petting you slowly. You increase the strength of your embrace and let out a contented sigh of happiness.

"Sleep well Master (Y/N)."

You respond to his words by nuzzling your cheek into his chest.

A couple minutes later...

You wake up and in front of you was his sleeping face. You were still in his arms the entire time and he never let go of you. You smile gently and then caress his sleeping face.

Even though you kept the caress to feel almost non existent, he reacts to it.

He opens his eyes and sees you awake. He smiles back at you with this cute sleepy smile. Only a few seconds passed after waking up, and you see him realize that he was close to you. His eyes grew big and his cheeks became beet red. "M-master! I-I'm sorry, I'll get up right away!"

He tries to leave in a hurry, but you got a hold of him and pull him back in.

"Master..."

(Y/N): "..."

"I see... If that's your request, I'll stay."

(Y/N): "..."

"Eh!? A k-kiss?! For what?"

(Y/N): "..."

"A good morning kiss... Do you really want it...?"

(Y/N): "..."

"I see."

Expecting a kiss, you close your eyes, but instead, you feel your hand being held and then a pair of warm lips kisses your hand.

Surprised, you open your eyes and glare at him.

"What? You didn't specify where to kiss you. Come on. Time to get up."

He tries to get up again, but you weren't satisfied by his action just now. It felt like you were being played with so you pull him back in again.

(Y/N): "..."

"Your lips?!"

(Y/N): "..."

"B-but...."

(Y/N): "..."

"N-no there's nothing wrong with that..."

(Y/N): "..."

"...O-okay..."

You smile in victory and close your eyes again. You lean a bit closer to him and wait for it.

It came...

But it was more like a peck then a kiss.

You longed for a kiss. A long kiss! You extend out your arm and grab ahold of him.

"I thought I was gonna di-!? Wah!?"

You shove him down on the bed, straddle him with both of your legs, and lean very close into him.

"Master!?"

(Y/N): "..."

"What!? I kissed you!"

(Y/N): "..."

"You didn't for ask how long the kiss had to be!"

When he said that, you raise an eyebrow and smile. You lean even closer to him and wrap your arms around his neck.

(Y/N): "..."

"You want a kiss again?"

(Y/N): "..."

"A long kiss... *gulp* ...on your lips...."

You nod with a smirk, but he seems to be hesitant.

(Y/N): "Do you want me to order you?"

"N-no! There's no need for that!"

(Y/N): "I'm waiting."

"...Aa... Oh! I just remembered that I need to make breakfast! Please excu-!!"

You slam your hand close to his head which send chills down his spine.

(Y/N): "Or-"

"Wait! I'll do it!"

He says in a blind panic. He holds you as he sits up straight. You sit perfectly fine on his lap as you keep your eyes on him.

"...H-here I go."

He closes his eyes and leans in close to you. You only watch him as he gets closer, but you know he couldn't do it. His lips was quivering in fear and then he pulls away while biting down on his lower lip. He didn't seem scared though, it almost looked like he was frustrated.

Crap... I couldn't do it... Kissing (Y/N) has never entered my mind... Why...

He glances to you and when he saw you looking back, he quickly brings his eyes back down.

(Y/N): "Butler... order."

"Y-yes Master..."

He didn't look at you even though you called for an order.

(Y/N): "Look over here."

He shyly looks over and you can see how flushed he looks. With his attention all on you, he maintains eye contact with you.

"W... what's your order Master..."

You place your hands on his shoulders, lean in close, and said,

(Y/N): "Make out with me."

Even though you gave the order to him, you initiated the order.

Your lips connect with his and you entrust your body to him and focus on the hot sensation on your own lips.

(Y/N): This feels great. Kissing in the morning~. Let's call this... Morning Services~

"(Y/N) is too forceful... I can't handle this anymore... Anymore and I'll end up wanting (Y/N) badly..."

He breaks the kiss and pulls back gasping for air.

"W-wait (Y/N)... We shouldn't be doing this..."

You reject his words by pulling him back in for another deep kiss. You dig your hands into his shoulders, tightening the embrace.

He breaks the kiss again and says something, but you interrupt him by pulling him back in.

"Master st-!!"

As you continue the kiss, with force, you slide your tongue into his mouth.

"Mmh!?"

He grabs your shoulders and tries to push you away, but then you wrap your arms around his neck and refuse to let go.

(Y/N): Such a bad butler... Not following your Master's orders.

(Y/N)...! No... This is too much...!

He pushes you back forcefully which breaks the kiss between you two. He keeps you away at arms length and catches his breath. You catch your breath as well and stare at him. Wanting to continue the kiss, you pounce at him, but he keeps you in your place by keeping a firm grip on you.

"(Y/N)... Stop...please..."

You lick your lips and then said the one word he can't go against, "Order." You feel his grip weaken on your shoulders. In your mind, you smile at your victory. "Let go." His hands leave your shoulders and keeps them by his side. You crawl back in and sit down on his lap. You wrap your legs around him and look at him.

He has his head down and didn't budge from where he was. Extending your hand, you caress his cheek before sliding it behind his head. You tilt your head to the side, exposing your neck. You pull him in towards your neck and can feel his breath touch it. Each time his breath touches your neck, you get a bit arouse by it.

You then begin to start his punishment. "Kiss my neck." He leans in a bit and you feel tingles roll across your neck. You let out a seductive moan as you felt his warm lips touch you.

You swallow down the air in your throat and continue, "Again." He kisses your neck again and another wave of shock runs through you as his wet and warm lips presses against your neck. You let out another aroused moan as you begin to pull back his hair a bit. "Lick it." You embrace him and whisper the next order right into his ear.

You waited and it came right away. His hot and moist tongue plants right onto your neck. You let out a loud muffled moan as it lays on your skin. Another wave of shock runs through your body, a bit more intense than before.

"?!~" You were caught of guard when he began to move his tongue upwards. Tingles of pleasure roll down your spine and begin to tighten your embrace around his body, entrusting yours to him.

He pulls back but you tell him to keep going. "Keep going. Don't stop." He continues and you let out more moans close to his ears. With the pleasure building up, you issue another order. "I want you to suck it now." Without hesitating now, he does it right away.

His warm and moist lips pushes up against your neck and begins to suck, but not only that, he also uses tongue in tandem.

Suck.

Lick.

He lets go and you can feel his breath hit your neck. "M-master..." Without your orders, he leans in and licks your neck again. "Nnnh! Bad butler...!" The unexpected action makes you dig your fingers into his back. "Ah~!" You let out as you feel his tongue caress your neck again and again.

"Y-you... didn't wait for my orders...! Hanh~!!"

Several pecks on the neck later and he pulls back. His rough breathing becomes more audible has he breathes near your neck. "M-master.... (Y/N)... We need to-"

(Y/N): "No!"

"Ah!"

He tries to end it there, but you didn't want to end it. Your wanting for him grows ever stronger, so you sink your teeth into his neck and hold onto him tight.

You bite down and you hear him groan in pain, but he didnt push you away. Instead, he embraces you.

"Ah, (Y/N)..." Realizing one of his likes, you begin to nibble on his neck. His hands dig deeper into your skin. He exhales deeply in pleasure as you continue your attacks.

(Y/N):"He likes this... I'll keep this in mind."

"(Y/N)..." He moans your name as you continue your assault. Hearing him groan in pleasure escalates your arousal as well.

(Y/N): "Succumb to the pleasure. Let this training become embedded into body. Yearn for me! You'll become my butler. My obedient butler who will fulfill all my orders."

"I want her so badly... (Y/N), I need you now..."

Suddenly, he turns around and pins you down to the bed. You were caught off guard again by his sudden action. Laying back down on the bed, you look up to him and notice something different, his eyes. They seem sharp and filled with some kind of determination in them. You dont see any signs of the old butler you were with just earlier.

"(Y/N)." He says your name in a tone that was filled with some kind of authority in it. He caresses your cheek as you maintain eye contact with him. Your once haggard breathing soon turns into a calm one.

He leans in and kisses your lips. It was mature kiss since it was purely lips on lips. He pulls back and says, "You have no idea what I want to do to you."

Your mind begins to wonder on things he did to you in his mind as you two locked lips and kiss each other's necks. All the heated and naughty activities he made you go through. You grew eager to feel exactly what he did to you in his imagination.

After saying that, however; he pulls back further and continues to say, "Lets end it here for now."

He begins to get up, but since your mind was just imagining all the possible things he have done to you already in his mind, you grab his tie and pull him down so that you can look at him

Unfazed by your sudden action, he locks eyes with you with the same expression from before.

"Order!" You let out. "What's your order?" He was between your legs at this moment and he pushes up your body. You feel him press up against you and begin to feel something warm, but because of his voice, you didn't look down, instead your eyes was glued to his.

(Y/N): "I want to go all the way with you."

"Speak more clearly. I don't understand what you mean." He grins. You bite your lower lip in defeat and try again.

(Y/N): "Let's make love."

"Be more direct or else I won't get what you're asking for." He says again feigning ignorance. A bit annoyed, you pull down on his tie again so he's closer to you to the point where you can almost kiss him.

(Y/N): I need you!"

"Understood." He closes the small gap between the two of you and locks lips with you. His hand runs through your scalp and your hair as the kiss continues.

Feeling this exhilarating pleasure, you continue to pull down on his tie so he doesn't escape.

You feel his hand to caress your stomach. It touches the front and then his palms conforms to your curve. You can feel that caress tingle your spine. You gasp out of pleasure. Taking this moment, he says, "Just relax (Y/N). I'll take control from here." You agree and let him have his way with you.

He pulls back and begins to undress. He removes his butler uniform and throws it off to the side. He was now only in his boxers.

He leans in towards you, gives you a peck on the lips and says, "I'll undress you now." You nod your head and watch him begin to undress you in the most arousing way possible.

Instead of using his hand, he leans in and loosens the first button with his mouth. He continues to do the same until all the buttons were loosen. "Come here." He holds your hand and pulls you up. You sit on his lap and hold onto his shoulder to steady yourself. He grabs ahold of your pajama top and removes it slowly, revealing your shoulders. Before pulling the entire thing off, he leans in and kisses your shoulder. You feel his warm lips carress your neck. Shivers went down your spine. He pulls back and looks into your eyes. He smiles and says, "Cute."

You blush and push his face to side.

(Y/N): "Stupid head..."

"Haha."

He laughs and removes your pajama top. He throws it to the side and lays you back down.

You lay there embarrass, but you didn't look away from his eyes. All you did was wonder what will he do next.

"Lift your butt."

You do as he says and he removes your pajama bottoms. He throws it to the side with his uniform and stares at you.

A small smirk appears and says, "You have such a beautiful body (Y/N). You really turn me on."

He leans in again and shares a deep kiss with you. You lock lips with him for a few second. He pulls back, breathes, and comes back in. As you two kiss, he pulls you closer and you can feel him rub against you.

(Y/N): You need me so much. I can feel you want me now. I also need you! I need you now!

He leaves your lips and dives straight into you neck. You let out a moan from his sudden transition and focus your pleasure. He sucks and licks his way down from you neck, collarbone and down to your chest.

You try to cover your chest but his hands caught your wrist and looks up into your eyes.

"I love your natural beauty (Y/N). Don't cover yourself."

He kisses your lips and pulls back a bit. You nod your head and lay your hands down. He let's go of you and focuses on your chest. "I'll worship every inch of your body (Y/N)."

You feel his wet and hot lips touch your chest, but it wasn't direct. It was off to the side away from your nipple.

After leaving the first kiss, he begins to get closer. His other hand rubs your other breast while squeezing it lightly.

He gets close to your nipple and you expected him to start sucking and licking, but instead; he leaves his lips close and begins to kiss around it.

Kiss.

Lick.

Kiss.

Lick.

All around your nipple without giving it any attention. He draws his lips close and you wait for it, but then he pulls back and does the same on the other side.

He got close again and this time it came.

He gives it a quick kiss and since the anticipation was delayed, you moan out loudly.

"I'm sorry."

He pulls back and begins to kiss around it again.

It felt so good that you were still able to feel the tingles throughout your body.

(Y/N): "Don't stop. I love that."

He squeezes your breast and begins to lick it. Only using the tip of his tongue, he draws circles around your hardened nipple over and over.

(Y/N)'s voice is so intoxicating... I wanna hear more of her. She's so sexy!!

He stops licking and starts flicking your nipple with his tongue.

Up.

Down.

Left.

Right.

He repeats this again and again while getting faster and faster. You let out muffled moans and begin to clench the bed sheets trying endure the pleasurable assault.

(Y/N): Why did I never ask for this kind of service before!? He's great at this! I need you even more!

He pulls back from sucking your breasts and locks eyes with you. You notice that he has stopped and open your eyes a bit to seem him looking down at you. "(Y/N)..."

He kisses you and you wrap your arms around him. Both of you lock lips for a romantic moment to savor each other's fluids. As your tongues rub against each, saliva accumulates and a small amount spills from the side and drops onto your skin. You swallow it down and then begin to suck on his tongue. "Mmm~!"

"Mgh~?!" He pulls back to catch his breath and lay his forehead onto yours. "(Y/N)..." He breathes in and let's it out slowly and stares into your eyes. You didn't say anything and stare back as your breathing becomes steady.

"Look what you did to me." He takes one of your hands and guides you to his crotch. Down there you feel how hard he is and how horny you made him. The heat was pleasant to the touch and you didn't pull your hand away even when he moved his hand away. "You're such a bad girl for making me like this."

You give him a small squeeze to gauge his reaction and there was none. Again, you squeeze him a bit harder and this time you hear him groan a little.

He grins at you and asks in a playful voice, "What are you doing?" You smile and continue to move your hand without breaking eye contact. "Nothing~." You say with a smile. He laughs, leans in, kisses you, pulls back a bit and let's out a seductive growl. "It doesn't seem like nothing to me." You increase the speed and pressure and say, "Maybe you're right about that." He let's out a louder growl and begins to breath heavy. "...Ahh"

(Y/N): Such a sexy growl... Yes, want me more and more!

You increase the tempo again and you seem him endure it a while before letting out another groan of pleasure. "I love what you're doing with your hands. It's feels so fucking good!"

Taking his compliment, you take it to the next level. You slide your hand into his boxers and feel a hard and hot dick in your hands. You grip him tight and he let's out another seductive groan. "...Fuuck! That feels fucking great!"

He takes that burst of excitement and french kisses you. You take it head on and continue to stroke him.

Ahh! This is too much now. I need to stop her!

He reaches for you hand and pulls it away, but instead you pull your hand away and grope him again, but harder.

He breaks the kiss and yells, "Fuck," and then nibbles onto your lower lip

(Y:N): I won't let you get away from me so easily!

You lock your legs around him, grab ahold of his hair, and bring him down to you. "(Y/N)...!" He grabs both of your wrists and pins you down to the bed.

Both of you catch your breath and you look at him with such impatient eyes. You wanted to go right back into it, but couldn't because he was restraining you.

(Y/N): "Butler, order!"

Thinking you have the upper hand because he has listened to them before was the mistake you made. Even though you ordered him, he continues to pin you down. "I won't let you have your way with me that easily." He steadies his breath and asks, "Can you release me now? I need to make breakfast for you." You tighten your legs around him in response. "You really won't go huh?" You smile and nod. "What am I going to do with you." He sighs and shakes his head in a dejected manner.

You try to break free from his grip but he has you kept firmly in place. He then brings both of your hands together and holds them together in one hand. Thinking his grip has weakened because he has switched to one hand would be correct but again, he has you restrained.

He looks down at you and you stare back, wondering what his next move. He leans in close and you begin to welcome his lips once again, but he stops a few inches away from you. He grins and begin to to feel your skin being caressed.

(Y/N): "!!"

Your body reacts to his touch and shudder under his touch. "I can't get enough of your skin (Y/N). So smooth." Using his fingertips, he first caresses your stomach, then your breasts, and then finally caressing your nape and back of your neck. Then he does it again in reverse, from the back of your head, your nape, breasts and stomach.

Chills ran down your spine as the pleasure of his gentle touch continues. "Seeing you writhe like that is such turn on." He goes over your skin again, but this time he does it with just his fingernails.

(Y/N): "H-hey! Ahh~!" He leans in and pecks you on the lips and says, "If you spread your legs and release me, we can do what you really want."

(Y/N): "Promise? You won't run away?"

"I won't. Just let me have my way with you a bit longer." You nod your head and spread your legs for him. "Thanks Master." He pecks your lips again and smiles.

(Y/N): "So... what wi-!! Ahh!" Before you can finish your sentence, he caresses the side of your stomach, then downards.

(Y/N): ...Ah, he's going to touch me down there... I've been waiting for this!

His hand slides down closer and closer. Then you feel his hand go down your left leg. Using his fingertips, he slides down your inner thigh slowly.

(Y/N): "...Hey..." You bite your lip in fustration because you wanted to feel him badly, but you still recieve a gentle amount of pleasure from his touch. From your inner thigh, to behind your knee, then down your calf. He retraces the path back and instead of going back up, he goes down your other leg doing the same thing.

"(Y/N) move back a bit." You move back and get into a comfortable position. He smiles at you and kisses your stomach. "Thanks Master." From your stomach, he starts off slow and kisses downward. He mixes it up the sensation with slow kisses and long licks as he head downward.

You close your eyes and focus on the sensation his warm and wet lips makes across your skins.
You try to follow his path in your mind and realize he was just above the area above your pussy.

You let out a moan and open one of your eyes to look at him. He kisses downward and you can feel him get closer and closer.

Then he stops and says, "You're so fucking wet down here (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Who's fault is that...? You've been teasing me non-stop! It's driving me insane on how you don't go straight for it! I want you badly!"

"Seeing you writhe like this is so sexy. It really turns me on so much." He pulls back his ehad a bit and exhales onto your soaking pussy.

You let out a moan has you feel his hot breath caress you. "Such a sexy voice." He moves his head to one of your legs and begins to kiss your inner thigh.

(Y/N): Ah! He's such a tease! Just eat me out already! You're driving me insane with this!

Mixing things around with licks and kisses, he be begins kiss toward your pussy, but slowly; taking his time.

As he makes his way with his tongue, on the other leg, he's using the tips of his nails and slides upwards.

You try to keep your hips from bucking as you feel him get closer and closer to you sopping wet pussy that's aching for his touch.

You feel his lips just centimeters away and you brace for the pleasure you've been craving, but instead, you feel his lips moving upward.

(Y/N): No...! Don't touch that area! I'm too sensitive there!!

You continue to brace for it, but he continues his borderline tease. He kisses around your pussy, ever so close to the lips. Even just a brush of his lips would send you over the top from this amount of teasing.

Switching from kisses, he gets even more artistic. Narrowing his tongue, he goes around your pussy again but even closer to your lips.

Then it finally came.

He kisses one side of your pussy and you moan loud. Loud enough that anyone in the mansion can hear you. Luckily, it was just the two of you living there.

(Y/N): "Ahhh~♡"

Even though it's was just a brief moment, the pleasure was so strong that your body quakes in its explosive sensation.

"Hm..."

Without paying attention to your orgasmic experience, with flat and wide tongue, he begins to lap up your pussy at the same time drinking up your juices. Having your pussy now caressed by his tongue, your body arches like a bow from the sudden rush of pleasure coursing though every part of your body.

(Y/N): "Aaaahhh!! Fuck!!♡"

After letting out your voice, he stops and you look at him with teary eyes.

(Y/N): "...Why did you stop...?"

You look at him and see him focused on your pussy. "The taste is weird at first... but," he licks his lips hungrily, grins, and says, "I can get addicted to this!"

He dives right back in and begins to lap up your pussy juices like a dog desperate for water.

(Y/N): Ahh! ...T-too rough...!" Noticing he was bit rough on you, he stops and apologize, "Sorry (Y/N)." Looking up from your crotch, you maintain eye contact with him. From this angle, seeing him between your legs was erotic for you. "I'll be gentler." He leans in and kisses your pussy softly.

(Y/N): "Ahh~♡ Just like that. I love it like that."

"Understood." He slowly kisses your pussy again and again. You swing your head back, bit your lip, and moan in pleasure. (Y/N): "Ahh. Look at me while you eat me." You watch him as he eats you out and then lock you gaze with his. He maintains the gaze and you moan bit by bit letting him know that you're enjoying it.

(Y/N) is really enjoying this... God her reactions are so sexy! It's turning me on so bad. I'm going to make you mine when I start fucking you!

After soft kisses, he begins to lick your pussy again, but slowly. "Mmm, I can spend hours eating you."

(Y/N): "S-saying such things... Aahn♡"

Hm, I wonder.

Using his left hand, he spreads your pussy with his thumb and index finger. He leans in and with a narrow tongue, he licks the exposed flesh. Licking up and down, slowly as if he was painting subtle details on a painting. You pull your head back, moan in pleasure, then bite your lips as you let the pleasure flow through you.

(Y/N): "Hmm~♡ ーAh?!" You then feel something entering your pussy unexpectedly. You look down at him and see him insert yout fingers into you.

Wow! Her pussy is tightening around my finger!

(Y/N): "Ahh~ Fuck!♡"

I guess (Y/N) really has been waiting for this. Just a bit longer.

As he inserts his finger deeper into you, some more of your juices flows outwards. He laps them up with his tongue and begins to move his finger in and out of your pussy.

You moan as he fingers and eats you out. After a while, his middle finger joins in with his index finger. He continues to finger you faster and faster and your juices begin to flow out more.

Oh! Her clit is exposing itself. You're really horny as is huh (Y/N)? Love this side of you.

He withdraws his fingers and you begin to catch breath. You wonder why he has stopped, but then you feel his arms wrap around your thighs and he pulls you closer to him.

(Y/N): "Eh! ...W-whーyyy?!♡ Ahh~!!"

You feel a super sensitive spot being stimulated and it brings a wave of pleasure crash across your body. Your body writhes because of the enormous amount of electricity that courses through your body.

Slowly, he licks your clit like ice cream. Then he circles around your clit with his tongue. First clockwise, then counter-wise. He then covers your clit with his mouth. You breath a sigh of relief, but then you feel another wave of  pleasure course through you.

(Y/N): "Ahhh!~ H-hey...! I-I'm too! ...sensitive there!!! Ahh♡S-stop!"

With your clit in his mouth, he taps your clit with his tongue, soft and slowly. Jolts of pleasure shot through your sensitive and aroused body. After a few taps, he flicks his tongue up, then down, then left, then right.

Just like he did with your nipples, he repeats the same attack pattern.

Up.

Down.

Left.

Right.

Up.

Down.

Left.

Right.

As he did this, he increases the speed to go faster and faster.

(Y/N): "Ahhh!♡ O-oh god! Oh! Fuck!!♡ S-stop! Let me..! rest a bit!♡"

You beg of him to stop, but he doesn't stop. You use your hand to push him away from you, but he just brings you back in and continues to assault you with non-stop pleasure. You grab a fist full of his hair and decide to just give in. You push your pussy up against his mouth and embrace the pleasure.

Just hearing her voice turns me on so much! I can't believe (Y/N) is really my master!!

Enduring the onslaught of pleasure, he slows down his tongue and holds your clit in between his lips.

The momentary pause allows you to catch your breath, but then you expelled that breath of hair because he as started the next wave.

(Y/N): H-he's... still... isn't doー "Ahhh!♡ wh-what's this?!♡ Mmmm~♡ ahh~!"

With your clit in between his lips, he begins to hum and the vibrations from his lips has transferred to your very sensitive clit. He continues to hum and varies the frequency and intensity for a variety of stimulation. At this point, he became your artificial vibrator.

You endured all of his assaults and you begin to feel it break your defences. You couldn't hold it back anymore. You wanted to release it badly. Every thing he did to you has piled on in various ways and you couldn't hold it back anymore. Your desire to release it all has reached its peak.

(Y/N): "C-c-cumming!!!♡ Ahh!!!!♡"

You let out a massive amount of your love juice onto his face and finally release everything. Your body jolts as your orgasm carries you to a blissful state. Your body involunatarily jolts, quiver, quiver, shudder and shake as you embrace it all.

Pulling back, he looks at you as you bask in an orgasmic experience. He licks his lips to taste your juices that you let out onto him.

I guess with this... I can go and do my duties as her butler again.

Thinking that he was done, he gets off the bed. You notice what he was about to do, but you regained your energy quick, grab his wrist and thrown him onto the bed again.

"Whoa?!" He lays flat on his back and you take this opportunity to mount him. On his face.

(Y/N): "Arara~ We're not over yet♡"

You've straddled his face with both of your legs and push your pussy down against his mouth. From in between your legs, you see that he was surprised from your quick thinking and decisive moments to gain an advantage on him.

"(Y/N)-!"

(Y/N): "Butler Order!" You demand from him with direct authority. He didn't answer back and simply nods his head. You smile in a devilish way. You comb his hair with your fingers and then grab another fist full of his hair.
(Y/N): "Open your mouth."

You order him. You feel his lips apart from each other and you can feel his breath caress your pussy.

(Y/N): "Wider."

He opens up wide and you can feel your pussy sit on top of his tongue.

(Y/N): "Fufufu~♡ Such an obedient butler~♡"

Holding onto his hair, you begin to rock your hips back and forth across his lips and tongue.

(Y/N): "Hahaha~♡ Pledge to me! Pledge to yourself to me and be my sex toy♡!"

You see him try to struggle to get free away from you, but you grip his hair tight and force him to look at you. He stops struggling and stares back. There's some fear you can see in his eyes and you take advantage of it.

(Y/N): "You had your way with me... Now it's my time time to have my way with you~♡ Its a fair trade after all!"

You lift your hips off his face and sit on his waist. "W-we can continue this night time right?!"

(Y/N): "We can~," you lean in close and continue to say, "But I can't have you work around the mansion with this~♡"

You slide your hand down into his boxers and hold onto his erected cock. You wrap your fingers around him and slowly stroke him as you maintain eye contact with him. He let's out low moans as he stares back at you.

(Y/N): "Fufu~♡ See?"

"...Uhh..."

(Y/N): "You're easily distracted with such an erection. Ah~♡ I'm going to enjoy this!"

"C-come on (Y/N)... I-"

(Y/N): "Order."

He stops and waits for you. You smile at his obedience and lean in close to his ear, whispering, "Stay here and satisfy my desires." You pull back and look at him with a grin. He nods his head shyly and you push him back down.

(Y/N): "What a good butler! Now then let's start right away."

You pull off his boxer and his erected cock springs out from it's confines. Without wasting a second, you wrap your fingers around his firm cock and study it.

(Y/N): "So this is yours huh? Hihi~♡ It's such a delightful thing to feel! Chup~♡" You kiss the tip and smile. "..." You notice your butler's reaction and ask,

(Y/N): "What's wrong? Wasn't expecting this from your master?"

"N-no... Um..."

(Y/N): "Fine. Don't answer your master. I'll just help myself." It seems like he didn't want to answer. You didn't waste another second to indulge into him. You tilt your head to side and begin to lick him from the base of his cock.

"Ah..."

The moment your tongue touches him, his cock twitches from the touch and he let's out a moan as if he was telling you that this was his first time feeling this sensation.

(Y/N): Hm? Does he like it if he lick him here? What if I lick him down there?

Please don't lick me there... This is weird as it i~~~s?!

"Oh fuck...!" From the base of his shaft, you decide to give some attention to his balls. You lick downwards and begin to lick him. When you did, his reaction was strong from the stimulation. His cock twitches and he tries to pull back.

Your grip his shaft hard and declare,
(Y/N): "Hey, I told you to stay put."

"S-sorry... I guess I'm just sensitive there..."

(Y/N): "Oh~? You shouldn't have told me that then hihi~!"

"...Show mercy..."

(Y/N): "You have no power over me! Just be a good butler and stay there like I told you to!"

"...Yes Master... I'm sorry for being insubodinate...."

(Y/N): "Good boy! Now then back to business~!" You went straight back into licking his balls. With each lick, his body jolts and he let's out a moan. It seems like he was honest about being sensitive there.

"Ah~, (Y/N)..." After giving a considered amount of time to his balls, you lick your way up to the tip. Once at the tip, you kiss it and stroke him slowly.

(Y/N): "Look at me." You order him. He looks at you and you smile in return. The two of maintain eye contact and said,

(Y/N): "You know? I can see this as addicting once I get used to it! Say, let's do this every day okay? No rejections allowed. Understand me?"

"...Yes Master."

A huge grin forms on your face and begin the main assault. You lick the underside of the head and have your lips wrap around him. "Gah...." He groans in pleasure as he watches you slowly take him into your mouth.

You go down on him, taking his length only halfway at first. "Ah fuck! That feels so good!" The warmth from his cock spreads throughout your lips and throat. You pull back to the tip and go down again. Using your tongue, you coil around him and stroke him lovingly.

You feel him get bigger and this pleases you and boosts your confidence.

(Y/N): Ahh~ He's really loving this♡ I love such an honest butler.

"I fucking love what you're doing with your mouth (Y/N)! You're making me feel so good." After his words of praise, you pull back all the way, swallow the accumulated saliva and and thank him,

(Y/N): "Hihi~ Thanks for the compliments♡ It makes me want to get better pleasing you even more!"

He smiles at your words and laughs, "And who's the master in this relationship of ours again? Haha!"

You laugh, glance at his saliva-coated cock, grip him hard, and begin to stroke him.

(Y/N): "Haha, I wonder too, but this is just too pleasurable to even come up with an answer at the moment."

After saying your words, you kiss the tip look at him with such hungry eyes. You notice his arousal has change and answers back with such a hungry gaze. You knew he wanted to ravage you now. You can hear him breath heavily and you knew that you got him turned on even more.

"You turn me on so much when you look at me like that."

(Y/N): "I know. I love it when you look at me with those eyes. You're ravaging me in your mind so I expect the same."

He grins and nods his head. Taking the initiative, you went back to sucking his cock. The first time you did it; it's was only half his length, but ever since he showered you with those compliments about how good you were, you decide to go for it. You'll give him the best experience ever.

(Y/N): Okay! Let's go for it! I know he'll love this!

You wraps your lips around his hard and hot cock and go down his shaft. You reach the length you were comfortable with and take him even further into your throat. "Oh fuuuuck!! (Y/N)!" You feel his cock twitch and this encourages you to go deeper. You continue to go deeper and then you feel his cock on the back of your throat.

(Y/N): Oh fuck yes! I taken him all the way♡ ...Ah, this must feel soooo good for him♡!

"Oh God! (Y/N)'s throat feels so fucking great!" He throws his back because of the pleasure. His cock twitches non stop in your mouth from the pleasure he was being assaulted with.

You slowly pull back leaving your saliva to coat his cock even more generously.

(Y/N): "Hihi~♡ You really like that don't you? I can tell just from feeling your cock in my throat."

"I fucking loved it. I have such an amazing master."

"And I have a very obedient butler~♡"

After the small talk, you begin to jerk him off. With the saliva, it makes it easy to control the speed. You hold down his cock with one hand and with other hand you begin to stroke him, gradually increasing the speed.

"Ah! Fuck! (Y/N), if you go that fast...!"

(Y/N): "Yeah~ you like that huh? You like this right?!"

You continue your assault on him and he throws his head back.

Crap...! At this rate she'll make me cum!

"(Y/N)...! I-I'm cu-!"

You heard the magic words and you gripped his shaft tight and stop your hand. His cock twitches vigorously in your hands. "Ah!! ...Ahhh fuck..!"

(Y/N): "You're not allowed to cum yet~. We're just getting started♡"

You hold onto him and wait til he was breathing normally. His body relaxes and you unleash your tight grip on him.

"Now for the mai~! Woah?!" The moment you dropped your guard, he lunges at you, pinning you down on the bed and him being on top. You look into his eyes and all you can see is just an animal ready to ravage his prey. There was no sign of the butler you knew in front of you.

"You're going to mess me up huh~♡" You said coyingly. He leans in close to your ear and growls, "You have no fucking idea how much you made me want you..."

He pins you down by your wrists, leans ibn and kisses you. It's a normal kiss purely lips on lips. This is his way of telling you that he loves you. He pulls back from the gentle kiss and you smile at him.

(Y/N): "Even after all that, you're still gentle with me." You giggle after saying that innocent line. He averts his eyes away from you and you can him grow visibly red.

(Y/N): Ahaha, even after all what we have been doing, he's still embarrass about subtle things that go a long way.

You caress his cheek and make him look at you. You continue to smile and move your hand to the back of his head. You pull him in, slowly. He doesn't resist and leans in closer.

"(Y/N)..." He says your name in a low voice. You lead in him to a kiss and you wrap your arms his neck. He leans his sweaty body against yours and you feel him embrace you. Your sweaty bodies rub against each other. With each kiss, he pulls back, rubs his body against yours and kisses you again.

He pulls back a bit and lets out a growl which arouses you even more. You whisper,

(Y/N): "I order you to mess me up."

After ordering him, his breathing becomes heavier and begins to pant lightly.

(Y/N): Oh~? He's deeply aroused now. I can't wait to become yours~♡

Fuck...! (Y/N)...I want you so fucking much now!

(Y/N): "Before you can have your way with me, please be gentle first. You're my first after all."

His eyes changes from feral to normal and looks at you in surprise. You smile back and he gulps down and nods his head.

"I'm going to put it in now." He says while getting close to your face. You nod and peck his lips. You close your eyes and feel him rub his erected cock against the entrance of your moist pussy. It was hot just from the feeling and your body slowly matches the heat.

He pushes the tip in and you feel your pussy open up. He continues to push himself deeper into you and you begin to feel some pain from your pussy being widen. You grit your teeth and try to endure the pain. He holds onto your shoulders and says in a low voice, "I'm going to put everything in..."

You spring up and wrap your arm around his neck and let out in a pained voice,

(Y/N): "Do it."

He holds onto you tight and with forceful thrust, he shoves the rest of his cock into your pussy. A sudden pain erupts from below and you embrace him tight. Gasps of pain seep from your lips as your pussy clamps down onto his cock.

"Fuuuuck... You're so tight (Y/N)...."

(Y/N): "Hihi... You've taken my first...♡"

"I'm glad to be the one who's taken your first."

(Y/N): "I'm glad too♡" You kiss him, pull back, and lean your forehead against his. "I'm glad you're my butler. I knew taking you in was a the best decision I made."

"From now on, I'll make sure that your decision is not a regret."

(Y/N): "I'll hold you to your word then~♡"

You giggle, kiss him, and whisper, "The pain has resided. It's ok for your to move. Move as you please and mess me up to your liking~♡"

You lay down and notice his eyes change again. Without saying anything, he kisses you and begins to thrust into you.

(Y/N): "Hmm~♡! Mmm~! Nnnhhh~♡"

Just like before, he leans his sweaty body against yours, but this time, he continues to pound your pussy and the sound of flesh echoes throughout the room. He embraces you tight as if to prevent you from escaping, but in response you wrap your legs around him tight as well.

With your sweaty bodies rubbing against each other, it makes it easier for him to keep thrusting into you.

Fuck! I love her so much!

He pulls away from your lips and unleashes a growl full of lust. You try to catch your breath, but he doesn't stop his hips at all which keeps knocking out the breath from your body.

(Y/N): "Ah~♡ Yes!! Don't you dare stop♡ More! Mo-ore?!"

He takes you from surprise by pulling your hair back in turn exposes your neck to him.

"Fuck you're so tight! I fucking love it!!"

Hearing his praise, your pussy clamps down hard around his cock. He exhales deeply, rams your pussy in one full thrust and then sinks his teeth into your neck!

"Ahhh!!! Fuck!"

(Y/N): "Ahhh~!!"

He bites down onto your soft flesh and sucks on it hard, leaving his mark onto you. You moan and he says, "I never knew (Y/N) is such a naughty slut."

(Y/N): "Only you can make me become a slut♡"

"Oh~" He sits up straight and then pins both of your wrist down. He then continues to ram his cock into your moist and tight pussy. "You're mine! Pledge to me and be my personal dirty slut!" He says with a dominant tone.

(Y/N): "Yes!♡ I'm your personal slut~♡!"

You agree to him wholeheartedly. Your heart was elated when he asked you to become his slut.

He leans in and pins you down with his lips. You feel him pull his cock out from your pussy.

He gets off the bed and pulls you by the hand. "Come here baby." You were brought to your feet and collide with his body. You hold on to him and he orders, "Jump on me." You smile earnestly and jumped on him like he wanted. He grabs a hold of your butt to support you up. He locks his gaze with yours and pushes you up against the wall. "I'm going to mold your pussy into the shape of my cock! Only your pussy will crave for mine!"

(Y/N): "Oh?~ Come at me then~♡"

You look downwards and see his cock getting ready to mess up your pussy again. You take the opportunity to use your hand and stroke him. You then guide his cock closer to your pussy and then once it touched you, he pushes it in all the way into you.

(Y/N): "Oo~ I can never get used to this!"

"Me too!"

He pulls you off the wall and with his own strength, he begins to thrust his cock deep into your pussy, giving your womb kisses with the tip of his cock.

(Y/N): "Ah~ You're so deep in me♡ I can feel it!"

"Yeah! Fuuuck your pussy is the best!"

He stares deeply into your eyes and you do the same as you feel him pound away.

Ah! I'm almost at my limit...!

He carries you back to the bed and lays down with having you on top. He takes a breather from ravaging you. You feel him twitching inside you and you knew that he was close. You grin and place your hands on his shoulders.

(Y/N): "We're done yet~♡ Now's my turn fufu~♡"

You raise your hips and bring them down onto his lap. An echo of flesh hitting each other was made.

(Y/N): "Oh~! That's a different feeling from being ravaged by you. I think I'll enjoy this too♡"

You raise your hips again and bring them back down. You continue and begin go move your hips faster and faster. You weren't allowing your butler to rest at all.

Fuck.... If she continues I'll truly lose it!

"(Y/N)...!" He raises his hand against you and you take his action as some kind of insubordination against you and link your hands together. You hold them tight and increase the pace.

(Y/N): "Fufu♡ You dare raise your hand against your master?"

You can feel the intense twitching inside your pussy and it continues to arouses you even more knowing that he's holding back.

"Master...! I'm going-! Mmph?!"

You dive in for his lips to shut him up. You push your body weight down onto him to pin him down. You pull away from his lips then cover his mouth with your hand.

(Y/N): "Since I've pledged to be your personal slut, then you pledge- no... you will be my cum dispenser~♡ fufu~!"

A cum dispenser?! ...Sounds hot even for her!

You increase the speed of your hips while staring deep into his eyes. A fierce smile grows even wider as you force him closer and closer to climax.

(Y/N): "Yes! Yes!! Cum for me! Cum a lot inside me! Fill me all the way up my personal cum dispenser!♡"

The more you ordered him to cum, the twitching of his cock grows even more rigorous.

Gahhh!! I can't hold it back anymore!

He moves your hand away from his mouth and pulls you in for a deep kiss. During the kiss, he embraces your whole body and thrusts hard. Feeling his throbbing cock, he cums a massive load into your tight and moist pussy.

(Y/N): "Mmmmm~♡♡♡♡"

With each twitch, more cum keeps entering your womb. You're so full that some of his cum begins to seep out from your pussy and onto the bed sheets.

He pulls away from the kiss and both of your sweaty and tired bodies lay against each other. As you try to steady your breathing, deep down inside, your chest was full of warmth and it made you become sleepy.

With whatever left energy you had, you caress his cheek and whisper with a smile,

(Y/N): "I love you♡"
You kiss his cheek and snuggle your head into his neck. You embrace his tired and warm body and drift into a peaceful sleep.

After Story

After an exhausting service that was introduced by (Y/N), he carries you in his arms walks over to the bathroom. A bathtub was filled with hot water that was hot enough to comfortably stay in. He steps in and lays back in the tub with you between his legs and arms.

By getting in the water, you begin to wake up from the warmth of the water.

(Y/N): "Hm...? I'm in the tub...?" You notice you were in the tub and felt a pair of arms around your waist. You look behind you and there was your butler with his eyes close as if he was taking a nap.

(Y/N): You did such an amazing job this morning. Can't wait to receive more good mornings from you.

You lay your head back onto his chest and sigh with a smile. The warmth from the water and from his embrace lulls you back to sleep.

***

(Y/N): "For him to dry and get me dressed me up while I as asleep is impressive. I'll reward him for that hihi~♡."

You made your way to the kitchen and upon entering, you see him wash some dishes. You smile and sneak up behind him. Once you were behind him, you wrap your arms around his stomach and give him an embrace.

(Y/N): "Hi there~♡ You did a great job this morning so I give my thanks."

He turns around, pulls you closer to him by the chin and kisses you. He slides his tongue into your mouth and you feel something being passed through. You swallow what was being passed through and pull back.

(Y/N): "What did you make me swallow?"

He let's go of you and looks away. His cheeks grew red and mutters, "A-a birth control pill..."

You were shocked to hear his words. He looks st you with rosy eyes and cheeks and says, "I want to have sex with (Y/N) more... I just want it to be us for a long time...If... anything happens, I'll take res-responsibility."

Your heart grew warm from his words and smile back at him.

(Y/N): "That's very thoughtful of you♡ And you should know this by now, but you belong to me and me only. My butler and cum dispenser. And I'm your personal slut too. So don't worry. I'm not looking for anyone else. I don't need anyone else but you."

He nods his head and smiles. "I'm yours and yours alone."

(Y/N): "I'll take your word for it. If I catch you with other girls, I'll tie you up and have you be my cum dispenser until I'm done getting every last bit of cum out from you. Understand me?"

END

0