12/06/2122 – 23:37 – Let’s give this another try…
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi diary, I'll be giving you another try tonight, don't have anything else to do.

Tay was busy the entire day, I couldn't get the hang of him to give him back the gift. I think I won't be seeing him in the next few days as well since the boss is due to return back from the expedition by next week, everything becomes very hectic during these times but it is worth it, there are always a bunch of gifts! (Hoping for some sort of musical device, I miss the radio)

 

Oh yeah I'm supposed to write what I did during the day! 

So today I was part of the cleaning duty of the warehouse with three other colleagues, I was organizing the small boxes that were scattered all around the warehouse pretty much the entire day!

Our employers are very demanding on certain foods and snacks, thus we have been running low on some of those niche snacks so I think the maids that are in charge of preparing the food run in and out and end up scrambling all the boxes looking for the specific ingredients, hopefully all ingredients will be easier to find, now that everything is neatly organized.

My other colleagues were just removing all empty boxes of supplies, they were talking the entire day non-stop, I'm glad I had the chance to work alone today and disconnect for a bit from this social cage.

 

I was thinking about deleting yesterday's entry to give the diary back to Tay but I feel like I should at least give this whole diary a thing a try, I'll definitely give back the diary to Tay once I can finally talk to him. 

 

YOU KNOW WHAT TAY? I'M LEAVING ALL THESE ENTRIES HERE!

This way you can't pester me telling me I didn't give this thing a try!

Hoping to see your stupid face tomorrow.

2