5 – Straight to the Point
931 6 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the fuck!?" I reached up slowly and grasped one. "Oh!" That's an interesting sensation.

"Zee? You alright in there?" I heard the telltale stomps of my dad making his way down the hall.

I quickly pulled my top back down. "Y-yeah, I'm fine, Dad!"

He opened the door and stuck his head inside. He looked me up and down and his eye narrowed. "Bad dreams there, kiddo?"

I shrugged. "I'm not really sure. It was... odd."

He frowned, then grunted. "I'll bet. Well, no sense pondering mysterious omens. Hurry and get the chickens taken care of, since you're so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning." He closed the door and I heard him walk away.

I reached behind me to make sure I hadn't also grown a tail. Nothing but butt. Thank goodness. Although... I wasn't in the habit of feeling myself up, but it definitely felt like there was more butt there than last time I checked. Wait, does that mean... I pulled the front of my pants away and looked down. It was still there. Damn. I mean, good. Obviously. It's good that that thing is still there. Who would want their junk to disappear? Men enjoy having a penis and you should too. I pulled on the strings to tighten my hood, but nothing enclosed my face. My hood was down. BAD.

My hood had been down the whole time. VERY BAD.

Dad had seen me with my hood down. PANIC.

He didn't say anything. Why didn't he say anything? I pulled my hood back up. Maybe he didn't notice? Maybe he didn't care. Taking a deep breath, I opened my bedroom door.


I had never done my morning chores so fast in my life. I was back in my room in less than 15 minutes, breathing heavily. My new breasts ached from bouncing around as I ran across the farmyard. With nothing to occupy it, my mind rattled and hissed like a worn out tea kettle. What is happening to me? Briefly, I considered looking it up online. No... I know for a fact that searching for "boy magically turning into girl" isn't going to find me any useful results. What about Remy? That's right! Remy was my best friend. Your only friend. I can talk to her about it.

I peered out my door. The house was quiet. Mom was downstairs in her office, and everyone else was still out doing chores. I went to the living room and picked up the phone, dialing Remy's number.

"Gowson residence, Mark speaking." It was her dad.

Stay cool, stay cool! "Hi, Bishop Gowson! This is Zee. Er, Ezekiel. Uh, from church." Nailed it.

"Ezekiel... Oh, Mike's eldest!"

"Yeah, that's me... Say, uh, is Remy there?" That's not weird, right? Just asking to speak to his daughter?

"I could go get her. What's this about?"

Crap, it is weird. "Oh, she asked for help practicing harmonizing last Sunday, so I figured I'd give her a hand today if she's not busy." Another not-lie.

"Ah yes, I remember her mentioning that. You know, I've heard Sister Newman say you should join the choir and I am inclined to agree. You have a truly wonderful voice."

"Um, thank you. I'll think about it." We sat there in awkward silence for a while before I finally asked, "So... can I talk to Remy?"

"Oh, of course! Apologies, I completely forgot what we were talking about for a moment. Just wait, I'll go get her."

As the seconds ticked by, I grew more and more nervous. What if Remy was busy? What if she didn't want to talk to me? What if someone came in from their chores while I was in here, exposed? What if sh-

"Hey Zee, what's up?" It was her.

"Hi Remy." I breathed out the words. "I've got some time today, did you want to do that practice?"

"Uh, yeah, I could do some practice. Are you alright, though? You sound kinda funny."

"Oh, I just finished up my chores and I'm a bit out of breath." Not-lying was getting disturbingly easy for me.

"Gotcha. Wanna head to the usual meeting place, then?"

"Yeah! Uh, yeah that's... that'll be good."

"Okay, I'll start heading that way, see ya when I get there."

"You... too." I quickly hung up the phone. Real smooth, Faedra. I shook my head. Zee. Real smooth, Zee.

I left the house and started towards the woods on the edge of our property. Remy's family and mine were neighbors. Well, as close to neighbors as you can get out in the country. Her actual house was a couple miles away if you went by the road, but relatively close as the crow flies. So I walked as the crow flies, directly into the trees. There was a small grove in there where we had built a little clubhouse as kids. Over the years we had added onto it with materials scavenged from our respective farms, and now it looked almost like a house. I went inside and sat down on one of the old chairs. As usual, I had gotten here before Remy. The grove was technically on my parent's property - though no fence ran through the woods - so it was closer to my house than to hers. My legs began shaking impatiently as I waited.

"Hi Remy, I think I'm turning into a girl, can you help me confirm that?" I shook my head. "No. Hey Remy! I think magic might be real and it made me grow boobs!" I performed a little jazzhands routine, then grimaced. "Terrible. Come on, think, think!" I stood up and paced around. "Uh, hey Remy? Do you remember when you told me singing a woman's part wouldn't turn me into a girl?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, it kinda did!"

"What?"

I froze.

"Zee, what did you say?" Remy's voice came from behind me. If I didn't turn around, I could just pretend she wasn't there and hadn't heard me. Footsteps approached me. A hand on my shoulder. "Zee?" She pulled off my hood, causing all of my hair to come spilling out.

I looked into her wide, shocked eyes. "Uh... surprise?"

62