4
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first stage begin right after we telling each other our spell.

And so, the big Woman explained.

" The monster will come out of the dark cracks where each of you have been before. 

They will appear at the same CD of the skill you choosen and every time they re-appeared, the amount Will be doubled. "

So... It meant my cracks would generate the monster once each 3 hours.

The glasses man and the cat woman 1 hours each, while the scared Lady was every half hours.

" You can help each other, but the point will only given to those who have contributed in the killing process the most. So, don't worry about kill steal. "

"What is the completion requirement?"

The glasses man asked. 

" Your death "

It was too Blunt ma'am

" Huh ...? "

The glasses man was too shocked that his glasses fell. 

" Don't worry, You will wake up uppon death in this stage and there is still no punishment at all.  

This stage 1 will help you to get used to the battle, pain, and desparation "

" ...I see "

"  Then - Then! let's just face our own cracks "

Cat woman said while walking to her own crack. 

No one complained about this as if we all agreed and automaticly followed her steps but me. 

I asked the Big Woman

" Erm... ma'am "

" Lexy "

" Ah, okay, Miss Lexy... 

" Just Lexy "

"uhum, Lexy, must we fight barehand?"

" Ofc. That's how you Will awaken your courage " 

1