6. Beginner mistake
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first one that couldn't hold her own Cracks was the scared Lady and I was forced to help her.

That's how I knew that her name was Cantik.

" Sorry "

" Huh... Nah... It's okay "

The second wave of my crack hadn't even Generate

but, for her, it was already her 4th waves when I decided to help her. 

Meaning, 8 goblins appeared at once at that time.

As for me? There was still another 1 hour until my cracks reaching it's second wave. 

So I had nothing to do so far but sleeping on the floor and I couldn't bear watch her being overwhelmed any longer.

As for the glasses man and cat woman, it's their second wave at the moment. 

" I should take other spell instead... "

" You should "

Cantik was really troubled by the fact that her spell didn't do any effect and she had been full of scarches.

She wanted to protest, but Lexy had been dissapeared out of nowhere.

The only reason she had choosen this spell was because it was a spell she always use when playing Moba and that it was the only healing Spell at the moment.

After fighting, I actived my skill that I hadn't use so far. 

The darknes in  Cantik's eyes were gone and she looked relaxed. 

The scraches in her body were slowly dried. 

It was only less than 30 minutes that Cantik's cracks would reach 5th stage which 16 monsters would come out. 

 So, I called the others to gather and discussed about this.

1