12. Cantik’s passive
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" isn't the aura better? "

" We need a healer in our rest time. A passive for that is not bad at all "

" I see "

It was Cantik who asked. 

And now, we would discuss her passive. 

Not like my book, hers was alot thicker.

There were many bloddy passive at hers such as

[ Bloody Feast ]

∆ instantly Healed any wound in proportional to the amount fresh Corpse user eat. 

Let's just skip these kind of passive and focused on a passive that could help actived Cantik's previews useless Spell. 

And so, there were passive we gathered. 

[ Air Blade ]

∆ Generate an air Blade to be throwed each minutes. It Will pierced enemy armor. Up to 7 air Blade could be staked. 

[ Returned pain ]

∆ enemy's lethal attack would instantly be send back once a minutes and 50% chance of any non-critical attack to be returned every 10 sec.

[ Bloody Revenge ]

∆ any wound in the past 5 sec Will be Healed Twice amount. Inflict that much damage to one enemy. The effect could only be used once in 10 sec. Please noted that self harm was not counted. 

[ Non-Present ]

∆ if no enemies Saw you in 10 sec, your very existance couldn't be detected by enemy. Increase movement by 100% and any your of your next attack was guaranteed critical. The effect would off when touching/attacking the enemy.

[ Wound Curse ]

∆ Any of your attack couldn't be healed or purified by any means as long as the enemy could see you or be seen by you.

Let's skip the fifth options as she need direct attack for now.

To be honest, these options was too great to be combine with Cantik's previews spell. 

She almost chose the fourth skill immedietly. But I asked her to re-think as it requirement to hiding was too complicated. 

In another word, she would pretty useless in any open enviroment or after doing 1 attack.

[Air Blade] was also good.

Sadly, she told me that she was horrible at throwing something.

The second options was good for self defense, If only she could predict when enemy most lethal attack would come and combined the moment with her previews spell. 

Not only she could inflict great damage but also she could heal herself if the damage Made the enemy bloddied. 

The [ Bloody Revenge ] was sure the most easy skill to be combined with her spell. Moreover, it could automaticly be used repeatly. 

But... We did wonder if she got a one hit kill, Will the passive could still be active? 

In the end, after much discussion. 

[ Returned pain ] was a skill she chose because it could guarantee her savety the most.

1