26. daily 1
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I should be gratefull that I didn't need to sleep at all...

Cuz, if I stayed for enough time in the same place, the plants around would try to swallow me.

I began to think that there were some hidden effect or incomplete information explained in the small book. 

Next time, I should asked Lexy about that. 

" Hey Handsome, we are ready "

Cantik came with the prisoners as if she was bringing 2 dogs to walk around.

" You take too long for breakfast "

Excluding herself, there are 2 other mouth she need to feed as the walking worms were still being tied. 

Their lower half was a lot looser than before enough for them to run around.

It was hard for them to fight since their upper half were tied tighter 

" Then, You feed them next time "

" Wouldn't you be jealous later? "

" Why should I? "

" ... "

Sometimes, I did forget that this girl really had been hit on the head. 

" Nvm "

" ...? "

I ignored the curious Cantik and began to walk away to look for Monsters.

She followed right behind me while holding a Nature-ropes that were connected to the prisoners. 

The prisoners were quite because They were banned to communicate, but when necessary such as going to toilet, as part of our agreement.

Because of that, The conversation was only between me and Cantik while others being good listener.

1