30. All fighter
1 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was time to be serious. 

After we had done what had to be done, we began to discuss and focus about what we would do from now on. 

It was still night at 7th day anyway.

" We got the reward, but the hidden mission isn't completely over yet. "

" ...HP bar "

" Really like in the game "

"  Haaah...haah..hhaa "

Yeah, the basic reward was a HP bar that appeared in half-transparant thick red line right above our head. 

Ermmm... 

Let's just ignore Cantik who was really not in a right condition to join us. 

" The monsters may be fiercer, but, we can't be hurt. A save measure that allow us to Rampage in the battle. "

" Not us, it's just you. Haaaah... I hope this stick was a rapier "

" This stik isn't as good as my Toya " 

Wait!? They can fight? 

" Toya? "

" A processed stick for fighting "

.....This fact was really surprising me.

" Heeh!? I think both of you are clueless about this kind of thing "

" Hmn? Isn't it  obvious? We were unlucky enough to not bring or get any weapon here. "

" Sir, All of people in our groub have Mastered at least 1 kind of weapon or fighting technique. "

I see... 

I guessed that It wasn't completely just about how good we played a game. 

There were certain standart of people who gain this unique opportunity, such as fighting ability and who knew what else.

Everything made sense...

That's how I, who was only continuously used a few 'same' Heroes when playing and Cantik who seemed a bit clueless about the spell or skill was choosen. 

So what? 

It's good information

But,knowing that didn't change our dire situation at the moment. 

I led the discussion bact to the track.

That night, we discussed about manythings and made a few new fair agreements and general rules for that time onward. 

2