40. Union
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The process of making the place to be our fortress was not hard. 

We just need to Scream "Declare!" Together and a half-transparent panel appeared, the system' would acknowledged it. 

What's left was to divide the place. 

We agreed that the underground would be a room for women and the base floor for men.

Our time  was spent to built our rooms with the clay and any natures we found nearby.

It startes from when we arrived Up to 4 th day since we arrived.

Surprisingly, at the end of the day, we got some guests.

They were another team,

Ms.Stonethrower who had detection passive, So I predicted that we was the guider.

I was not fully right. 

She was just being a second-guide. 

The true guide of that time was a...  short woman, Otta's acquaintance.

Hmmm... 

From their expression, there should be some special relationship between them.

Because of that, 

well...

Regardless of a few who opposed this suggestion. Our team was finally united. 

Luckily, the system' acknowledged this.

And so, 

We began to introduced each other while resolve any missunderstanding at previews stage.

In short, their identity and what we found out were:

[ Ms.Stonethrower, Sheila ]

Mapping-like-detection passive

blink spell 

A real woman that I had met before. 

She said that she was died after being betrayed by the Fake Akuila and the Fake Cantik. Err... I had hated her a bit though. But, At this moment, let's say that we didn't have any good or bad connection.  

[ Ms. Waterball, Akuila ]

Double stack Passive.

Waterball basic spell

Dispell Advanced basic spell

The real She and the real Cantik had met in previews stage. Ultimately, Cantik was really killed by her. 

[ Ms. Short woman, Necha ]

Gravity Aura Passive

Energy Shield Basic Spell 

Fail Attack Advanced basic spell

Otta's acquaintance. Both of them successed in completing the hidden quest together. It was they who awared that only one person could be able to complete one hidden quest.

[ Mr. Long hair Man, Masfir ]

Burn Cure Passive 

Fire Breath Basic Spell

Kitty met him before. It seemed Kitty hate him so much. 

0