13/06/2122 – 06:32 – I had to do it.
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

nononononononononono...
Why did they follow me?!
Their first instinct after seeing another survivor was to shoot to kill...?
They chased me all the way to the cabin and tried to break in...
They had guns, there were probably 5 or 6 of them but it felt like an army.
I was scared, and didn't know what to do, but I didn't want to die...
I panicked, I started hyperventilating and my body refused to move.
Tucked away in a corner, begging for either mercy or a quick death, I managed to catch a glimpse of outside through a crack.

It was already past sundown.

My body moved on it's own.
Without registering what I was doing, I dashed towards the kill switch for the lighting outside, covering the entire forest in darkness, save for the inside of our cabin.
What followed is something that I will never be able to forget for the rest of my life.

The screams, those blood-curdling, pained screams... I can't get them out of my head...
The sound of flesh being torn, people choking on their blood, a cacophony of suffering...
They probably got fully consumed in a few seconds, but it felt like hours.
A splitting headache and nausea took over me, and I blacked out.

I woke up the next day, covered in my own vomit, ears still ringing, screams still fresh in my head.
The only thing left of them was their clothes and weapons, there wasn't even any blood.

It was horrible but... I had to do it.
They were going to hurt us.
Don't look at me like that, Johann, I had to do it.
I had to do it.
I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it.  
I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it.  
I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it.  
I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it.  
I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. 
I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it.  
I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. I had to do it. 

1