Chapter 2: Noooo!
446 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Noooo!

After I gathered most of the supplies I needed, I headed toward the clean brick wall I spotted in my new room.

 Sadly I couldn't find paper, and a paintbrush but my hands and this wall will suffice... with an experienced eye I measured the wall perfectly...

 It's  8.9 feet tall with a width of 6.5 feet.  The spot I picked to paint is basically in the middle ... 

After I had everything prepared I started to paint, but... I ran into my first obstacle! 

My damn height! From what I measured I'm 4 foot 1 if I exclude my horns, Which is kinda short for my age...

 but be it as it may, it won't stop me from creating art! Not even death could!...

 "Hehehahaha..."... 

"Luna, what are doing?"...

" I'm painting Mommy!"... As I was grabbing a chair I heard footsteps behind me...

 "Luna! What did I tell you about playing with the blood, hmm?!"... 

After a brief scolding with a hefty lecture, she took all my painting supplies...

 " Nooooo mommy!"... Accursed mothers! She took my art supplies!... 

Feeling Internally crushed I lay there feeling... Anger! "I shall get my revenge accursed being!"...

I'm currently stalking my mother with a kitchen knife I stole from the kitchen...

 When I saw she let her guard down I lunged towards her... While yelling...

 " If you won't let me create art I'll kill you! Become my art piece!"...

 But... Things didn't go to plan! When I attempted to stab her it was like I ran Into a brick wall! 

"Luna! What'd I tell you about playing with knives in the house!"...

 " you're going in the time-out corner little girl!'... 

Mother casually picked me up after she took the knife from me... 

 Afterwards, she put me in a corner that I mysteriously couldn't get out of... 

All I could do was create art in my mind... After what felt like a long time, mother finally came towards me... 

"Luna if you behave yourself I won't put you in the time-out corner, okay?"...

" Okay...mommy..."... 

"Luna it's almost dinner time can you go clean yourself up, Daddy is going to be home soon."...

 I feel angry but all I could do was listen to Mother... "I fucking hate mommy! She's an obstacle worse than death...". 

I complain while washing myself with a rag... After I was finally done washing myself, I head to the dining room with an angry stomp in my step...

 "Millie, can you hand me the eggs, please?"...

 It appears father is home I muse as I finally enter the room... 

" happily, Harold"...

 "Oh... hey munchkin! Come here!"... 

Father said sounding happy to see me...

 "okay Daddy..."... 

" munchkin what's wrong?! you seem awfully mad!"... 

"Shes mad, because I put her In the time-out corner, Harold."... 

Mother responded... " what did she do so bad to end up there Millie?"... 

"First she took your favorite fermented human blood then she played with a knife, maxim."...

 After father scolded me, I ate all I could eat... which wasn't much... " Luna time to go to bed."... 

Mother said while she and father were hugging me... "Munchkin see you tomorrow."....

 " night Daddy, night mommy..."...

 Finally feeling alone I plot revenge again...

20