33 – The Road to Lumedia
747 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bridget —

The Autumn leaves blew in the wind as we walked. I looped my arm around Stacy’s own, our fingers intertwined. The ground below us began to slope gently upward, and Stacy’s dark cloak and golden hair danced in the wind.

We didn’t talk about much, merely enjoying one another’s company. I had nearly forgot about my quest to visit the temples, to spite the gods and be free of my immortality.

Instead, I felt content. It didn’t matter where we went or what we were doing. As long as I was with her.

We made camp once the sun started to get low. Night was when monsters usually came out. Though we usually didn’t have to worry about that much, Stacy was a natural monster repellent.

I thought back to my first experience in this world before I met Stacy, and shivered. I would have suffered a lot more, had I not met her.

Are you cold, sweetie?” Stacy asked, sitting by my side and wrapping her cloak around me. She had just gotten the fire going.

I was just thinking, how much…” I started. I gazed into her deep crimson eyes. How much I love you, “How happy I am, to be with you.”

You’re Happy?” tears began forming in the corner’s of Stacy’s eyes, and she threw her arms around me. “You have no idea how glad I am to hear that.”

She almost knocked me over with the sudden hug. I blushed, and felt my heart rate quicken. Wrapping my arms around her as well, I thought about how much I wanted her to kiss me.

Please, please kiss me!! I pleaded in my head. I wanted her so badly.

You’re breathing heavy,” she noted, pulling back slightly to look me in the eyes.

I panted, like some sort of animal in heat. I needed her.

May I?” she asked, bringing her face closer, with what I hoped was lust in her eyes.

I nodded, too flustered to form words.

She moved in, pushing my back against the ground. There was a sound of leaves crunching beneath us as the cold air brushed against my flushed cheeks. Stacy’s lips found their way to my neck, where she licked me gently to prepare the area.

This wasn’t what I was hoping for, but it was good too.

Her teeth sank into me, and she gently sucked.

A soft moan escaped from my lips, my whole body felt light. I tried to wrap myself around her, but one of my legs was trapped between her thighs. She was soft and warm. How nice it would be if my head was trapped down there instead.

She licked the wound on my neck as she finished drinking me, propping herself up to look at my face.

I was a sopping mess.

She licked her lips. “Thanks for the meal~” she teased.

I pouted slightly. “More…” I pleaded.

She thought for a second, a finger to her mischievous lips, “I don’t think I should take any more blood from you quite yet,” then brought her lips an inch away from mine, whispering seductively, “Or is this what you want?”

I wouldn’t wait any longer. I brought my head forward to meet her the rest of the way, and our lips locked together. It was an amazing, electric feeling. She rested a hand on my waist, and I placed my hand on her hand. I wanted her to touch me all over. But specifically, there were a few specific locations I wished she would touch me.

After a long moment, a moment that I wished was even longer, she released my lips. “Stacy…” I whimpered her name.

She showed me a warm smile, and brought her lips down to kiss me again, and again.

I melted from her kisses, no longer having the ability to make words. I only existed to receive her kisses. I felt her tongue gently brush against my lips, and I let my tongue out to meet hers. I feared I wasn’t very good at kissing, Stacy was my first, after all, but it was okay. I was in heaven.

I felt her hand move as she kissed me. It made its way to the cut on my dress. If she wanted, she could simply move the fabric apart and have full access to my breasts. If she wanted. I certainly wanted her to. But her hand continued. She cupped my face gently, and kissed me again.

The sun had completely gone by now, with only the light from the fire illuminating us. We kissed, and held each other, until I could fight my exhaustion no longer, and I fell asleep in Stacy’s arms.

27