Chapter 2 – The Kiss (18+)
2.3k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When my lips met Hannah’s, the textbooks in her hands fell from her grip, clattering onto the floor along with the box of condoms I freely let go of at that moment. Almost immediately, one of my hands slid around to cradle the back of her head while the other found its way around her waist and pulled her close toward me. As my tongue dove into the eager embrace of her mouth, the young woman practically swooned in my arms. So much so that I could feel her heartbeat quicken from where our chests were pressed against each other.

However, as passionate as I tried to make my kiss, it couldn’t have been clearer that Hannah had never kissed anyone like this before. Her tongue moved quite awkwardly, her lips were rather stiff, and her teeth got involved way more than they ever should have, but that didn’t stop her from trying her best to return the embrace. Because of this, her efforts were growing better with every passing second, something that was evident toward the end of this kiss when the young woman moved her hands up to the back of my head and let her fingers wander through my hair.

When Hannah pulled away from me, panting, the faint taste of her cherry lip balm still lingered on my lips. I wanted to have more of her, I needed more, but there was a process to follow if you wanted to do these kinds of things right. I couldn’t have just pushed her down and had my way with her. Well, not yet, at least.

"Oh... I... Ah..." The young woman blushed bright red as she tried to hide her face behind her hands, but the traces of the grin on her soft pink lips weren’t completely obscured by her action.

Ah, a shy girl. They are always the most fun to play around with. Especially when their true, perverted side comes out. I laughed to myself.

"I’m not going to lie to you, Hannah." I lied. "When I invited you over to study I had no ulterior motives but if you want to do something else, something that may or may not involve these condoms, then I would be honoured to be with someone as cute and smart as you."

"R… Really?" She peered out through the gaps between her fingers as she asked this.

Reaching up with a hand, I gently pulled her hands down from her face so that I could stare her straight in the eyes without obstruction. "Yes, really. But you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. If you wish to just study together like we originally planned, then just say the word. If not, then, well…" I trailed off as I leaned in to kiss her again.

Once more, my lips met Hannah's, and she tried her best to return the kiss. Our hands drifted across each other's bodies, caressing, roaming, and holding onto one another as our lips and tongues danced about in an intimate exchange of passion. Eventually, the young woman had to pull away from my lips to catch her breath, and as she did just that, a thin strand of saliva stretched between the wet surface of our lips until the growing distance between us forced it to break. 

While the young woman panted and stared at me with lust-filled eyes, I took her by the hand and led her back toward the extravagant white sofas in the centre of the room. Once there, I threw her down onto the overly soft seating and quickly took my place atop her, from where I continued to rain down kisses. Not just on her lips, either, but on her ears, neck, and collarbone.

For more than a few seconds, the living room was filled with the sucking and slurping sounds of our hungry, desire-fueled kissing, but soon enough, the rustling of our clothes coming undone joined this lewd soundtrack. Our black ties were the first thing taken off and thrown haphazardly to the side, and after that, it was our button-up shirts. The removal of which led to a revelation that the young woman wasn’t expecting.

"Woah, your chest is so… amazing…" Hannah gasped as she trailed the tips of her fingers down the contours of my overly toned and muscular body.

This kind of reaction wasn’t all that surprising to me. After all, most arcanists would ignore the well-being of their bodies in favour of the never-ending pursuit of knowledge. I, on the other hand, believed that one should temper and strengthen their body just as much as their mind. Of course, it didn’t hurt that I had a bit of a helping hand in such matters, but that was not important at that moment. No, what was really important was the young woman’s petite little bra and the petite little breasts that were revealed after I took said bra off of her.

Hannah’s breasts were only slight mounds, not even close to a handful, but that didn’t stop me from taking them in my hands as soon as her bra was removed. While my mouth was busy up above, kissing her sweet cherry-flavoured lips, my fingers were set to the task of caressing and massaging her chest. Of which, the pink dainty nipples that stiffened up under my touch proved to be extra sensitive and caused slight moans to escape her lips when lightly pinched between my fingers.

Working their way down the young woman’s fair skin, my lips placed kiss after kiss upon her body until they reached those sensitive little nipples of hers. Once there, I began to tease and suck on her areola, causing quite a few more half-stifled moans to escape from her lips. As her virgin mind was preoccupied with these great new sensations, I slid my hands down to her skirt.

With lots of experience under my belt to guide me, the zipper hidden in the side of Hannah’s blue plaid skirt was easily found and undone by my fingers in a matter of seconds. Once taken off, the last piece of her school uniform quickly joined the rest on the ground. Now all that remained on her body was the basic pair of white cotton panties, which my hands were already sliding their way down her body to reach. When I hooked my thumbs around the elastic of the young woman’s panties and began to pull them off of her, she offered no resistance at all. In fact, she even raised her hips off the sofa to better facilitate their removal.

Thanks to this, Hannah’s panties were soon removed from her, but before discarding them on the floor, I gave them a quick look over. As I was expecting at this point, the dark wet spot in the crotch of her underwear was rather prominent. By the look of it, someone had gotten quite excited from our heated kissing.

Speaking of kissing, by now my lips had found their way from the young woman’s breasts and back up to her lips. As our mouths clung to each other, embracing one another with a desperate need, I could feel her tremble and moan into me at the exact moment that one of my hands made it to her completely hairless pussy. More and more such moans escaped her lips, as for the first time ever, someone other than herself touched her in such a direct and sexual manner.

Now that they were here, my fingers mainly focused on teasing Hannah’s clit, making circles around the sensitive little bean hiding under its hood, but occasionally I would venture further down. Like this, my fingers would slide up and down the slit of her pussy that was her labia. Although I would, from time to time, reach her tight virgin hole with my touch, I never ventured so much as a finger inside. Instead, I would gather up a bit of her overly wet excitement and spread it around the rest of her pussy, making it so that everything down there was nice and glistening.

As much as I wanted to dive straight into the young woman’s tight, wet vagina and take her virginity away, I was still half-dressed and could have done with some attention of my own. To this end, I pulled away from her lips and removed my hands from her body. There was a look of disappointment in her eyes when I did this, but that was soon replaced with an entirely different emotion when I stripped off the rest of my clothes and revealed myself to her. 

"Oh, my… So big…" Hannah stammered and sputtered in shock, but her lust-filled eyes were completely fixed on my erect manhood.

Staring deep into those chocolate brown eyes hidden behind her thick-rimmed glasses, I told her. "I want you to suck my cock. Will you do that for me?"

Hannah didn’t respond with words, only with a shy nod of her head as her cheeks blushed as red as they could possibly go. Although the young woman’s embarrassment was clear as day, the grin that grew across her lips indicated her true, perverted feelings on the matter.

30