Chapter 5 – My Mother (18+)
2.4k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, shit!" Hannah cursed as she looked up in horror at my mother. "Mrs Allur, I wasn’t… We were just-" The young woman was cut off mid-way through stumbling for an explanation while she simultaneously moved to cover her nudity up with her hands.

"Don’t mistake me for a fool, girl. I know exactly why sluts like you chase after my innocent little boy. Don’t think that just because you put out like a back street whore, you’ll manage to worm your way into my family." My mother scolded her not only with those few words but with a cold death stare as well.

From her position atop my lap, Hannah continued to try her best at covering herself up and reasoning with my mother. "I swear, I’m not a slut. I was-" 

"Are you going to get off my son’s penis any time soon, or am I going to have to drag you out of our home by the hair? You wouldn’t be the first slut I’ve removed that way either." Mum interrupted her again, but it was a lie. She hadn’t done such a thing before, despite her claims to have.

Now that Hannah was deathly scared of my mother, she jumped from my lap, creating an audible pop sound when my cock suddenly slipped out of her tight, deflowered pussy. Running around the room as quickly as she could, the young woman gathered up her discarded clothes and fallen textbooks so that she could stuff them into her school bag before making a break for the elevator. However, she did miss a couple of important things in her hurry.

Neither my mother nor I said anything further until we watched the elevator doors close behind the young woman who was trying to hurriedly get dressed before it reached the bottom floor. At this point, I let out a sigh, but otherwise wasn’t all that fazed by this development. "Well, I don’t think she’s going to forget losing her virginity anytime soon after that."

Standing up from the sofa, I turned around to look at Mum, who was wearing one of her usual business suits. The formal black and white kind, with a jacket over a button-up shirt and a short knee-high skirt instead of pants. This suit, combined with her black hair tied back into a ponytail, her broad jawline, and the tanned skin tone of someone whose ancestors hailed from one of the islander nations of the earth, gave the woman quite an intimidating aura. Because of this, it was easy to understand why Hannah was so terrified of my mother, but now that the young woman was gone, Mum’s glare softened a great deal. So soft, that you could say Mum’s eyes only held her love and care for me whenever she looked at me.

"Did you really have to torture her like that?" I shook my head as I went around and gathered up the items that the young woman missed in her hurry to leave. That being, the box of condoms and her freshly worn panties, which I gave a slight sniff after I picked them up off the floor.

"Did I have to? No. Did her reaction make it worth it? Yes." Mum let out a hearty laugh, as if completely unconcerned about conversing with her butt-naked son, or the fact she may have just mentally scarred a poor young woman.

After neatly placing Hannah’s forgotten items on the sofa, I walked around to where my mother was standing behind it. "I hope you do realize, now that you’ve interrupted my fun so close to the climax, that I’ll need to release my pent-up frustration somewhere else. Unless that’s what you were going for all along." I grinned mischievously as I pulled the condom drenched in the other woman’s pussy juices off my cock and threw it over my shoulder.

Mum didn’t say a word in response to my comment. Instead, she just leant forwards and rested her hands on the back of the sofa while sticking her butt out in my direction, as if offering herself to me. But I wasn’t looking for an offer. No, I was going to get what I wanted one way or the other.

As such, I reached out to my mother’s backside, sliding a hand down her firm butt. Once there, I wasted only a few seconds groping her rear before pulling up her skirt to reveal those two gloriously ample butt cheeks and the thin black lace thong that dug into the crack between them. When one of my hands gave this irresistible butt a slap, my mother let out a slight, excited yelp, but she had more to look forward to as I soon moved the thin string of her panties aside.

With nothing covering her privates, I spread Mum’s butt and ran my fingers down her most intimate of places. As my touch caressed and made its way over her tight, puckered asshole, I could feel her shift with excited anticipation, but my fingers didn’t linger there for long. Anal sex was for good girls, and she hadn’t been a good girl, what with interrupting my fun with Hannah as she had.

Eventually, my fingers ventured down further to her neatly trimmed pussy, finding it quite wet with her arousal. In fact, her pussy was so wet that I doubted any of this touching was even necessary to get her ready for me. As such, I wasted no more time and pushed my cock into her, once more entering back into the pussy that gave birth to me nearly two decades ago.

"Oh, Yes, honey!" Mum moaned as her vagina took my cock all the way up to its base in one quick thrust. 

My cock was so deep inside her that I could feel hints of the woman’s cervix faintly touching the tip of it, something that caused my mother to experience great pleasure whenever I fucked her like this. Not all women liked that kind of sensation though, but my mother was especially fond of it whenever I gave her pussy a rough pounding. 

Maybe it was because it felt like my cock was practically made for her pussy, like it was the key to her lock, or maybe it had something to do with the secret and taboo nature of our relationship. After all, most people don’t think mothers and sons were meant to have sex with each other and abhorred what we were doing. But either way, there was no pussy that could ever quite compare to my mother’s and there was no cock for her that could compare to mine.

"You’re not meant to be enjoying this!" I playfully scolded her with a light smack to her butt. "This is your punishment for interrupting me. I’m just using your pussy as my personal cum dump, nothing more."

"But, honey…" Mum whined as she bucked her hips back in time with my every thrust, making sure that I could reach as deeply as possible inside of her.

"Stop complaining. You made your bed. Now lie in it." I gave her another smack but on the other butt cheek this time.

"Is that any way to treat the woman who raised you, the woman who took your virginity, and the woman who lets you have any of her holes wherever and whenever you want, night or day?" She pouted, but I could easily tell she wasn’t actually all that upset, just playing along.

As my hips moved back and forward with great speed, ushering forward my inevitable climax after it was so rudely delayed, I leaned forward so that my hands could work their way inside my mother’s shirt. Technically, it would be more accurate to say that I ripped her shirt open and slid my hands into her bra, but that’s just semantics. Either way, you look at it, my hands were in her shirt and groping her generous tits without restraint or shame.

While this was going on, I brought my lips to her ears and whispered. "If you're a good girl and don’t spill even a drop of my precious cum from your pussy, then I’ll reward you by making you cum over and over again tonight."

"You're the best son a mother could ask for. You always know what I want most." Mum purred upon hearing this, but her attention was soon brought away from my words by the cold feeling of the ring on my finger pressing against the bare skin of her ample breasts.

With one hand still on the sofa supporting her bent-over posture, Mum reached the other hand up to mine and began to fiddle with my ring. "Why are you still wearing this?" She scoffed as she removed the band of enchanted steel from my finger and tossed it to the side, where it clattered against the marble tiles.

It was just in time too, as seconds later my climax arrived and I shot my load deep into my mother’s unprotected vagina. As my fertile seed filled her pussy up like few others ever had or would, I roared out in ecstasy, filling the room with the triumphant sound of my pleasure.

Once more, my own mother took the risk of an unprotected creampie, just like she had every other time we had vaginal sex. Whether it was excitement in the face of risk or a desire to get pregnant with my baby, I didn’t know what drove my mother to always want to do this, nor had I ever asked her. All I knew was that it felt amazing and that it was practically a miracle that I hadn't knocked her up yet. Not that true miracles ever happened anymore, what with the fact that the Gods were dead for nearly a millennium at this point, but that's beside the point.

Wanting to be a good girl and get the reward I promised her, Mum immediately tensed her pussy after I came, trying her best to keep every last drop of my semen inside her. Feeling every part of her tighten around me was quite something, but it only lasted a few seconds as she slid herself off me and readjusted her panties over her pussy to help in her endeavour. 

As nearly impossible as not spilling a drop was, Mum came impressively close to it, which was something I would be forgiving about and ignore the few drops that spilt when I slipped out of her. After all, it's not like I expected my semen to actually remain inside her forever. Eventually, it was going to drip out of her, no matter how hard she tried to keep it in her pussy. At which point, she would have been left with a very lewd-looking, cum-stained pair of panties that I would have found great enjoyment in when I made her lick them clean.

After calming myself and catching my breath, I turned to Mum so that I could ask her. "Was there an actual reason why you made that young woman run off, or did you just want to have sex so badly that you decided to scar her for life?"

"Oh, right, I almost forgot." My mum laughed as she finished readjusting the clothes I pulled up and ripped open, after which, she casually dropped a bombshell that would ripple through the city in the coming days, affecting a great many lives. "Your father’s dead."

"It’s about damned time." I laughed.

34