Chapter 7 – The Estate Grounds (18+)
1.6k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My mother’s automated car drove us from the inner streets of the city far out to the northernmost districts. Thanks to the fact that it was currently midnight and the vast majority of people were asleep, the streets were practically empty, allowing us to make the journey in great time. So much so, that the only other way we could get to the Amonvar estate quicker was to teleport there, but neither of us was capable of casting 7th-level spells like that, nor was there a teleportation circle currently linked to the estate. Apparently, there had been a circle there at one time, but it was one of the first things my father got rid of when he took control of the family.

With every street we passed, the towering skyscrapers of steel and glass slowly shrunk in size until they were replaced by smaller, but still relatively tall buildings of brick and mortar. Further on, even those buildings began to be replaced by simple yet elegantly designed family homes as we entered into the more upper-class suburban regions, but we still did not stop here.

The car drove us past the suburbs, into the ring of forested undeveloped land that looped around the circumference of the landmass that the flying city of Caellas was built upon and kept aloft along with it. For a few minutes, we travelled through the dense shrubbery, following a lonely trail, until finally, the land opened up once more.

Located in the middle of the forest was a large glade that housed one hell of an old-style manor. The building itself was massive, as it was three stories tall and had several wings, but the gardens, hedge maze, and impressive driveway contained within the rustic iron fence surrounding it were even grander. 

The car pulled up to a stop at the front gates, a set of large ten-foot-high black iron bars with the name "Amonvar" woven into their artistic design. On either side, the gates were connected to two brick pillars, atop which sat a life-sized steel statue of a knight, which was very obviously a golem construct that would come alive and attack anyone trying to enter without permission. I had no doubt that the estate would have many more of these types of defences as they were quite popular among the founding families, but the vast majority of them would be much harder to spot. These two were more than likely just meant to be visible deterrents.

"Mistress!" The voice of the construct driving the car spoke up now that we had come to a stop. "We have arrived as close to your destination as I can get. It would appear that there is a ward blocking further access to the estate and I do not possess the necessary key to get past it."

"..." Mum tried to respond, but the panties stuffed in her mouth proved effective at muffling her attempt to speak. After spitting out the spit-soaked, lace thong that was stopping her from speaking, she repeated what she said, to much greater success this time. "That’s fine, just stay parked here until you receive my command to do otherwise."

"As you command, Mistress!" The car responded, but my own response to her actions was quite different.

"Who said you could remove those?" I gave my mother a little scolding as I slipped the hand whose fingers were deep in both her pussy and ass out so that it could give her a little smack on her butt. The mage hand that was mirroring that hand's movements a few inches away also moved away from her clit to give the woman’s other butt cheek a slap. 

Thanks for this idea, Hannah. I laughed to myself as I used the cantrip in this perverted way. Without the young woman telling me that she modified the mage hand cantrip to masturbate with, I never would have thought of using any spells like this, even the unmodified, academy-taught ones.

From her position, lying across my lap in the back seat of the car, with her butt up in the air, Mum looked back and gave me remorseful puppy dog eyes as she apologised. "Sorry, honey, I forgot, but please don’t stop fingering me. I’m so close to cumming again."

Unable to say no to my beautiful and sexy mother, I willed the mage hand over so that it could put the panties back in her mouth as my actual hand moved to start fingering her again. Like this, I slid two fingers into her tight, wet vagina as my thumb curled up, pushing into her puckered little asshole. I worked my fingers inside of both the woman’s holes at the same time, and in turn, she began to let out her pleasure in the form of her moaning, but that was quickly muffled again by the lace panties being stuffed back into her mouth. The lace panties that were once utterly covered and stained in the cum from my earlier creampie, were now only soaked in her saliva after she sucked them clean on the drive over here.

The squelching sound of my fingers doing their thing inside Mum’s overly aroused pussy filled the car as my mage hand moved back to continue the coordinated, three-pronged assault on her pleasure centres. As she writhed and squirmed on my lap, my efforts began to bear fruit a few minutes later when she soon orgasmed for the second time on this nearly twenty-minute-long drive.

My mother’s body tensed and jerked as I felt her spasming pussy convulse on my fingers that were deep inside of her. After a few moments of intense pleasure and satisfaction, the woman’s orgasm began to fade, and she fell limp on my lap. I slowly slid my fingers out of her holes, let go of my hold on her arms pinned behind her back and dismissed my concentration on the mage hand cantrip as I patiently waited for her to recover.

When Mum did recover after a few seconds, I was occupying my mind by slowly stroking her butt, like one would stroke a cat sitting on their lap. Mum, however, found this more amusing than I intended and had a slight chuckle over it when she sat up and pulled her dress back down from where it had ridden up.

"Are you ready to go check out our new home?" I asked as I opened the door and stepped out onto the gravel driveway, which audibly crunched under my shoes.

"I sure am," Mum responded with the cheeky smile and satisfied glow of someone who had just been given a rather great orgasm. However, her exit from the car was less easy than mine, not just because her legs were still a bit weak from the pleasure, but because heels weren't the easiest thing to wear when walking on gravel.

When my mother eventually managed to get her footing outside, by leaning on me with an arm looped around my own, she held up her pair of thoroughly spit-soaked lace panties and laughed. "I don’t think these are going to be of much use until they get cleaned."

"It’s not the first time you’ve gone pantyless and it sure won't be the last if I have anything to say about it." I gave her my own cheeky smile as I watched her throw her panties back into the car.

Leading Mum by the arm, I slowly walked over to the set of black iron gates that were barring our way. Since they didn’t seem to want to open on their own at my approach, I reached up and put a hand on them, injecting a drop of my mana that now contained my dead father’s mana signature along with my own. A few seconds passed and it didn’t seem like anything was going to happen, but then the sound of screeching steel sounded out and the heads of the two steel knight statues turned to face us.

Two bright blue lights lit up inside their steel helms, where the statues' eyes would have been. Next two artificial and robotic voices spoke out from them in unison. "The master, Arthur Amonvar’s mana signature was detected, but facial recognition failed on both parties requesting entry. Please identify yourselves and your purpose here."

"I am Alek Allur, and this is my mother, Alana Allur. I am Arthur Amonvar’s son and heir. Your master is dead and by the right of inheritance, I am now the master of this estate." I answered for the both of us in a calm and commanding voice, but there was a long silence before the statue spoke again.

"We are unable to confirm or deny your claim, but Arthur Amonvar’s mana signature was detected alongside another unknown mana signature. Contingency protocols have been engaged." The statues replied as the gates slowly creaked open. "Administrator Hex is waiting for you in the manor’s main foyer, she will confirm or deny your claims. However, be warned. Do not stray from the driveway or the main foyer until you meet with Hex. If you do wander into unauthorised areas, the security systems will flag you as a threat and immediately be set to the task of eliminating you.”

"Okay… So good so far, but who the hell is this Hex?" I muttered, more to myself than actually to my mother, who was just as in the dark as I was since neither of us had ever actually been here before.

Because of this, Mum just shrugged as we began our walk to the manor. Given the speed we had to go at so that my mother could actually walk in her heels without falling over, it took more than a few minutes for us to get down the driveway, but it wasn’t too boring. The view from here of the immaculately kept gardens and statues decorating the land around the driveway was quite impressive, and when I grew bored of looking at them, I could entertain myself easily enough by slipping a hand into my mother’s dress and playing with her breasts. She didn’t seem to mind too much, or at least I assumed she didn’t mind given that a few loose drops of her arousal were running down her thighs and she let out a couple of half-stifled moans every now and then.

"Once you have found what we came here to get, I’ll be waiting in the master bedroom for you to come fuck my brains out." My worked-up, cock hungry mother purred into my ears as we finally reached the front doors and made our way inside the manor.

26