Chapter 12 – The Master Bedroom (18+)
1.2k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I stepped back through the swirling portal of blue and silver, back into my father’s study, the glass window slowly started to reappear in the reverse fashion that it had disappeared. After a few seconds, the entrance to the demi-plane was once more hidden and replaced with a picturesque view of the estate grounds below.

Now that the sliver of Allure’s divine power resided within me instead of the crown, all that was left in that place was a useless band of gold and amethysts. Maybe it could have eventually served as a powerful symbol of hope to the few people on the ground who still remembered the Gods, but until it was needed for such a purpose, it would have had to remain in the demi-plane my father created to house it as I currently had no need of it.

The actual union between me and the sliver of Allure that remained in the crown was rather uneventful. In fact, I did not feel at all different after waking back up inside my body after one hell of a fuck session with the goddess. If not for one key difference, I would have questioned whether or not anything actually happened.

Who is that sexy maid lady? Blue skin, how exotic! What race is she and is her pussy still pink or is it a purple shade like her lips? Allure’s inquisitive voice echoed in my head.

That’s Hex, I thought back to the goddess, answering the only one of her questions that I actually knew the answer to. She is a network of six identical golems that my father created.

Hmm… Are you certain that she’s a golem?

Yes. Why? I continued to mentally converse with the disembodied voice as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

It’s just that I can kind of sense a soul within her. It’s faint and my divine senses aren’t the best because of how weak you currently are, but she’s definitely not a normal golem if she is actually a golem.

I don’t know what to say, there is no way Hex isn’t a golem. After all, there are six of her who are linked and can all feel what the others are feeling. But if there is a soul inside her, then just what horror did my father commit making her? Or was it my grandfather, who was responsible for her original design, that took someone’s soul to use in her construction? Either way, it sounds like some seriously fucked up soul magic was used, and there’s a good reason the Warden Arcanum usually keeps such forbidden knowledge locked up tight.

"Master, is there anything I can help you with? You have been staring at me for the past few seconds without saying anything." Hex finally spoke up, drawing my attention to the fact that I was just silently standing there, staring at Hex as I made different faces, like one would when conversing with someone. Which was something that served to reinforce the notion that I was going to have to be very careful about talking like this with Allure in public, even if no one could actually hear the exchange inside my head.

"It’s fine, Hex. I’m just talking with the god in my head." I jokingly waved off the maid's concern, but she didn’t react in a way I was at all expecting.

With a frown and a slight tilt of her head, Hex asked me. "Master, do I need to send for a psychiatrist?" If you are talking to voices in your head, it may be a symptom of a greater mental health problem."

"No, it's fine, Hex." I chuckled and shook my head, making a mental note not to joke around with the maid too much as it appeared like she took everything I said a hundred percent seriously all the time. "But could you lead me to my mother? If I recall correctly, she was going to wait for me in the master bedroom."

"Very well, Master." Hex gave me a slight bow before turning to face the door. "Mistress Alana is this way. Please follow me."

"Mistress?" I questioned her choice of title for my mother as I followed behind the blue-haired golem woman. If I recalled correctly, she had also used that title to refer to Mum earlier, but I had larger concerns at that point in time and questioning it wasn’t high on my list of priorities then.

"Yes, Master, that is what your mother wished for us to refer to her by. And as someone with resident-level authorisation, we were obliged to obey her in that regard. However, if you do not wish for her to be referred to as such, then you can override her commands, Master." 

"No, its fine. She can do what she wishes." I chuckled, not at all surprised that my mother was already making herself at home here. Between the state-of-the-art defence wards and security measures, not to mention the sexy as hell golem maids, I had no doubt that this estate was where we were going to be spending most of our downtime from now on. And that was without a proper accounting of everything else this place had to offer.

After a few minutes of walking through the labyrinthine halls of this manor, which I would have definitely gotten lost in without Hex there to guide me, I eventually made my way to the master bedroom. Before I could go inside, however, a rather large yawn escaped my lips, reminding me of just how late it was and just how tired I was. Although my passionate and mind-blowing romp with Allure wasn’t really a physical thing as it happened on a spiritual level, it still took quite a bit out of me mentally. But as much as I needed to go to bed, there was something else I needed and wanted to do more. Something that was waiting for me when Hex opened the doors to the master bedroom and I followed her inside.

The master bedroom was decorated much like the rest of the manor, with rich mahogany wood and pristine marble stonework, not to mention the spacious interior and grand view from the windows. Still, as rich and lavish as the decor was, my eyes immediately found their way to the main attraction on display in the room, my mother. Originally, when the Hex that had been attending to me stopped moaning and gasping, I had assumed that my mother had either grown bored with hers or wanted a little break, but now I could see that I was completely wrong. They had just swapped roles.

In the centre of the master bedroom was a waist-high post with a padded leather seat, from which four supports sprouted out across the floor. However, Mum wasn’t sitting on this seat. No, she was bent over it with her legs spread wide while her wrists were tied to the main part of the post and ankles were tied to the supports on the ground. Because of the way she was positioned, the sight that greeted me was of my mother’s spread butt cheeks as the Hex who she had taken with her used anal beads and a vibrator to please both her pussy and asshole at the same time. Additionally, that Hex was completely naked as she did this, confirming Allure’s question that their pussys were in fact purple, not pink. And as it turned out, their nipples were also that rich, tantalising shade of the colour.

Speaking of Allure, the disembodied voice of the goddess inside my head let out a giggle upon seeing what I was seeing. Now that is a woman who I can already tell I’m going to love.

I ignored the voice in my head as I took small steps towards my mother, bent over and helpless to resist me or Hex’s touch. The closer I got, the more clearly I could hear Mum’s moans and gasps of pleasure being stifled and muffled by a ball gag tied around her head. My eyes quickly found their way to the purple, silicone toy buzzing in the woman’s flushed pussy. Given the amount of pussy juices that were dripping from here, pooling on the hardwood flooring below, I was sure she had cum quite a lot in the time she had been waiting for me. However, she still had to wait a little longer for tonight's main event to start.

"The search went well. In fact, it went better than we ever could have hoped for." I said as I slowly walked past my naked and bound mother, trailing the tips of my fingers against her hot and sweaty skin as I did so. "I’ll tell you all the details tomorrow morning, but right now I think it’s time that I gave you your long-overdue reward in full."

Mum immediately started to squirm and tense within her bindings, but I could tell her movement wasn’t because of the toys in her pussy and ass, but because of my presence and soft-touch upon her. "The question is," I turned to look at the two maids who were still standing in the room awaiting new orders, one of which was completely naked while the other was fully dressed. "What should we do with our lovely companions while we are having our fun?"

My question was only hypothetical as there was no way Mum could have replied with the gag in her mouth, and even then I already had a good idea of what I wanted the maids to do. Walking past Mum, deeper into the room, I made my way to an open walk-in closet, from which the post she was tied to had been dragged out. Instead of clothes, the walls of this closet were lined with a massive collection of sex toys, erotic clothing, and bondage gear. It didn’t take me much time at all to find what I was looking for and return.

After gesturing for the naked Hex to come over to me, I gave her a new set of commands. "Take this strap-on dildo, strip down your other self over there, then give her pussy the fucking of a lifetime on the master bed. I want you to put on one hell of a show for your Mistress."

"As you command, Master." Both of the maids responded in unison as they went about following my orders. Actually, in truth, they more than just followed my orders, as they went above and beyond what I wanted by passionately making out with each other during this whole process.

As erotic as the sight of two identical, sexy women thoroughly kissing each other as they stripped and put on a strap-on was, my attention was purely fixed on my mother. After finding my way back over to Mum, I spun the post around so that she had no choice but to look at the bed where Hex’s fun was about to go down.

My hand slowly caressed my mother’s round, supple butt cheeks as I eyed her holes, still stuffed with toys. The question was, which one of these holes should I have my way with first?

Oh, how I missed being in control. I laughed to myself.

As great as the sex had been with my goddess when I was with her I had taken on the submissive role because of my inability to withstand her divine pleasure. And as much as it's fun to be submissive once and a while, being the dominant one like this was really more my style.

For those interested here is a picture I drew of Alek's mother, Alana Allur. Like always a high-resolution uncropped version of this is available on my Patreon with my other artworks and bonus chapters for those that want to support me

22