Chapter 16 – Lunch Break
692 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I can’t believe you did that. It was so naughty, I have never done anything like that. What if we had gotten caught?" Hannah leaned on my shoulder as we made our way out of the classroom to find somewhere to have lunch together. Somewhere nice and private, where hopefully the food wouldn’t have been the only thing that I was going to eat.

"If you want, you can always return the favour the next time we have class together." I gave her a perverted grin in response, one that only made her smile back at me in a similar way. "Speaking of class, what do you have after lunch."

"Umm… I have advanced enchanting and magical infusion. Why?" 

"I thought as much. I just have advanced abjuration, but I was wondering if you wanted to do some training. I could book a training room and wait around for you to finish up your last class so that we could spend some time practising our spells together." I explained. "Oh, and you just have to show me that modified cantrip of yours."

Now that I wasn’t playing with her pussy and instead asked her to do something as mundane as spending extra time with her, Hannah began to blush and get all shy again. "That sounds great. I would lov-"

The young woman was cut off as one of our classmates shoulder-cheeked the two of us as they passed. Although I managed to remain on my feet, she was completely caught off guard by this and was sent sprawling down onto the ground because of it.

"Well, look who we have here. It isn’t the academy’s lowly trash. I figured you two would know each other considering how worthless you are, but I didn’t expect you to be this chummy." The voice of one of our more grating classmates, the one who knocked into us, spoke up, but I was not at all concerned with him at the moment.

Instead, my full attention was on Hannah, whom I helped back up to her feet before gathering up her books and bag for her. Once I made sure that she wasn’t at all hurt from the fall, only then did I turn back to face the asshole responsible for this.

His name was George Garner, and he was a rather short, pot-bellied young man. He had greasy, brown hair cut incredibly short, almost to the point of a buzzcut. The sneer that was almost always plastered on his face was one of the indicators of his perpetual bad mood. Which was something people only put up with because of his distant relationship with one of the archmages of the Council of Thirteen. However, he was only related to the least powerful of them, the one responsible for trading with the surviving nations of the earth, and even then, George was only their great-grandnephew.

Behind this man stood a group of four lackeys, only one of which caught my eye as being someone of importance. It was a young woman, one of the two in the group, and if I recalled correctly, her name was Isabel Ignis. The only reason I could remember her name was because of her older sister, who was a famous duelist in the city’s arena who went by the moniker, the Inferno Tornado.

She was a slender and tall woman with bright red hair that curled down past her shoulders. The chest of her uniform was filled out quite nicely by her breasts, more so than Hannah, but not nearly as much as my mother’s ample bosom. A handful of freckles adorned her cheeks, above which sat a pair of fiery red eyes that usually burned with quite a bit of intensity, but none of that was currently present. Instead, she had a strange look in her eyes as she gazed at me. It was almost as if she was afraid when looking at me, but not afraid of me. No, she was afraid of something else, something that I reminded her of. Weird…

"Don’t you have somewhere else to be, George, somewhere where you and your friends won’t be a menace to society?" I calmly responded to the pack of bullies, unfazed and unbothered by their lame shtick.

"I can go where I please and do as I please because I’m not trash like a certain someone." George huffed and puffed as he tried to get in my face and aggravate me, but the unfazed expression on my face only riled him up even more. "Without your father around, you're nothing. You better watch your back, trash. Someone might just decide to chuck you in the bin one of these days."

"Is that so… Well, if that’s all, then I’ll be off. There’s no point wasting my lunch break chit-chatting with the likes of you." I just shook my head and turned away to walk off with Hannah, who had been silently standing behind me this whole time. However, a few steps away, I turned back and gave the overinflated bully one last set of remarks to remember me by. "Oh, and give your sister my regards. That gang bang she organised was quite fun. I’ve never seen a woman swallow so much cum, or be coated in it. Tell her I think we should do it again sometime."

A vein on George’s head bulged out and his face reddened as he processed what I had said. "Why you little shit! I’m going to kill you!" His rage burst forth as he made a move to charge at me, but the red-haired woman behind him quickly put a stop to his plans to assault me in the middle of a crowded hallway.

"George, not now. The cunt isn’t worth it." The harsh-toned Isabel tried to reason with the man, but whatever exchanges the two of them had beyond that were drowned out by the sounds of students murmuring among themselves as Hannah and I walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

Neither of us really said anything further for a couple of minutes as we made our way out of the main building on campus and down the paths that led to one of the back areas, where I knew few people went. Eventually, Hannah built up the courage to ask me something that had been on her mind since the encounter with the bullies ended. "Did you really take part in a… gangbang with that guy’s sister?

I took a moment to just look at the young woman and try and read her expression, but she was keeping her cards close to her hand. If she was asking because she felt jealous, then it would be best to tell her I didn’t, but if I wanted whatever our relationship was going to be to have some hope of lasting, it probably wouldn’t be good to lie to her. 

After a few seconds, I just decided to admit the truth. "Yeah, it happened at the end of last year. Including me, five guys took part and put her through the wringer, but she thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it."

All she said in response was. "Huh…"

This still left me in the dark about how she was feeling, so instead of needlessly worrying about it, I just asked her upfront. "I know that you were aware that I had a reputation for being a womaniser before you came over to my house, but finding out what kind of things I get up to is something entirely different. How does knowing about this make you feel?"

Hannah looked over at me again and took a moment to think before responding. "I’m not sure. The feelings it gives me are complicated and embarrassing."

"That's understandable."

"But what it most makes me feel is uncertainty." The young woman explains. "What am I going to be to you? Am I just another woman that you're going to fuck and then forget about or…" 

As Hannah trailed off, we found ourselves arriving at the spot I was leading her to, a small clearing in the middle of the backmost forested region. In the glade was a fairly well-kept picnic table, considering the fact that this place was rather well hidden. As the two of us sat down next to each other at the table, I did my best to address her concerns.

"Personally, I like you a lot and have fun just being around you. I don’t want whatever this is between us to be a one-and-done kind of thing," I confessed the way I was feeling. It wasn’t like I wanted to marry her, but the idea of starting an actual relationship with the young woman was something that I was keen for.

"I like you a lot, too," Hannah admitted, blushing bright red as she did so.

"That said, if there is going to be any sort of future between us, then I need to be honest with you." I went on to continue, causing a look of worry to cross the young woman’s face. "I’m not the kind of person that can be exclusive to one woman even though I need them to be exclusive to me. Oh, and there already is another woman that I love deeply. Someone who I could never live my life without. I hope one day that I can introduce you to them and you two will get along, but until that day, this will just have to be something you will have to accept if you want to continue whatever this is between us. That said, now that I don't have my father's backing I probably won't be going around taking part in gang bangs."

"..." Hannah responded with silent contemplation as she slowly pulled out and nibbled on the sandwich she had prepared for herself this morning.

As she thought over what I had just told her and sorted through her feelings on the matter, I pulled out my own lunch and started eating. As it turned out, among Hex’s large swathe of skills, she was also quite the cook and had prepared luxurious lunches for both me and my mother without even being ordered to. Being the selfless person that I was, I offered some to my companion, who eagerly accepted my mouth-watering delicious food.

Although I initially desired to have Hannah alongside my lunch, I wasn’t willing to interrupt our quiet meal and force myself upon her. However, there was a spark of hope that we may actually get to do something in the few minutes we had towards the end break because it was at that point, as we were finishing our respective meals, that the young woman spoke once more.

"I think I can accept it. I’m not really sure how I will handle knowing you will be with other women while also with me, but I want to give it a shot." She confessed.

"So, then…" I grinned as I slid over, right next to the young woman, and put my arm around her. "That would make us boyfriend and girlfriend, right?"

"I guess it does," Hannah responded, not at all able to contain the smile on her face even if she wanted to. "I’ve never had a boyfriend before, and I don’t really know what it entails, but I’ll try my best.”

"It means that we will go on dates and spend lots of time together as we grow closer. Not to mention kiss and do other naughty things to each other." I explained as I slowly leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

However, the kiss was only a short one, with barely any time for our tongues to work their way into it. "Speaking of naughty things," I continued on after remembering something I had in my bag. "You left a couple of things in my penthouse yesterday."

The instant I reached in and pulled out her white cotton panties from my bag, Hannah started to blush profusely. She only got more embarrassed when I pulled out the box of condoms. "Ah… Thank you!" She said as she snatched the panties from my hand and stuffed them away in her school bag.

Before she could retrieve the box of condoms, I was holding one of them in my hand and said. "I don’t think we have enough time left to put one of these to use, but what would you think about my lips on your pussy, eating you out?”

Hannah’s eyes lit up and her lips beamed with a perverted grin, but before she could respond, the academy bell chimed, signalling that we had five minutes until the start of the next class and dashing my hopes for some naughty fun.

"I guess we'll have to give that a raincheck for now." I let out a sigh as we both began to pack up my stuff. The disappointment in both our moods was palpable.

If it was anyone else, I would have suggested that we skip class and just fuck each other's brains out, but I knew Hannah’s grades and studying were important to her. I on the other hand didn’t care that much, even before they became less necessary thanks to Allure’s gift. Still, though, I would never have wanted to take what the young woman has worked so hard for away from her.

After a kiss goodbye and a few seconds of feeling up each other’s young, sexy bodies through our clothes, we eventually parted ways, heading for our respective classes.

18