Chapter 18 – Showing Off
689 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What…" Hannah just stared at me like I was stupid, but in her defence, I was standing on the other side of the training room, in between the dummies, and I didn’t have any defensive spells cast. Not even the glowing shield I had just developed was present, but she wasn’t currently aware of that shield's function even if I had it up.

"Could you please fire off a mana bolt at me?" I repeated my request more politely, as I held up my hands as if I were about to catch a ball that was thrown my way. Part of the reason my shield wasn’t currently up was because I wanted to see how fast I could create it with my reaction speed, while the other reason was that I wanted to see Hannah’s reaction to it.

The young woman didn’t say anything for a couple more seconds and just stared at me. Eventually, she just shook her head and left the training room. Before I could spend too much time wondering why she decided to leave, she returned and chucked a small metallic pin over at me.

"If you want me to sling spells at you, at least wear a personal combat shield." Hannah sighed as she put her own pin on the breast of her shirt.

"Oh, I forgot about these." I laughed as I pinned the circular disc on my shirt and infused a little bit of mana into it. But in my defence I didn’t usually practise my combat spells, that wasn’t my area of specialisation.

As the magic item activated, it created a shimmering blue forcefield around my body, one just strong enough to take three fairly strong blows before disappearing. Similar magic items were used in the arena and during academy-sanctioned duels to make sure arcanists could fight each other without actually doing harm to one another. The normal rule of such fights was that the first person to have their combat shield break was the loser, but neither Hannah nor I were concerned about the shield breaking since we were just getting some practice and training in.

"Are you ready?" The young woman asked before commencing, her fingers at the ready to trace the runic array of the mana bolt cantrip in the air before her.

"Hit me with the best you’ve got!" I cheered back at her, but the deftness of the woman’s fingers took me by surprise.

Her casting of the cantrip was almost as fast as my creation of the holy bolt. It was so fast that I didn't even have time to react before it stuck me in the chest. Luckily, the personal combat shield was there to take the brunt of the damage, but there was still enough force left over to knock me back into the wall.

"Are you all right?" Hannah cried out, legitimately concerned for my well-being even though the combat shield was there to save me from the world of hurt I would have been in for if she hadn’t taken the time to ready that precaution.

"Yeah…" I coughed as I stood up and dusted myself. "One more time, please." I requested it, but this time I wasn’t going to try and react to her cantrip and summoned my divine-powered shield early.

Hannah raised an eyebrow when she saw the golden disc form at the end of my fingers, and although she was unsure what spell I had cast, she fired the requested cantrip at me without hesitation. As the blue fist-sized ball of mana hurtled its way towards me, I raised my hand and the shield connected to it by thin strands of my divine power. 

The concussive force of the young woman’s mana bolt struck the shield and rolled across its sides, but I felt not even a bit of the impact. The amazing thing was that blocking the attack didn’t even drain any more of my power. The normal shield spell not only has a constant upkeep cost, but it drains more mana with every strike that hits it. This shield only had that upkeep cost, and since it was such a smaller area, that cost was quite diminished compared to what it normally was. Instead of a 1st level spell, this shield I created was actually more akin to a cantrip.

"Woah, what spell is that?" Hannah’s mouth dropped slack as she saw with her own eyes how effective my shield was at withstanding her cantrip.

The young woman wasted no time and ran over to me before she looked up and down at the golden glowing construct. As her inspection continued, her look of intrigue became one of confusion. "What’s up with your mana, Alek? It feels strange."

"Umm…" I tried to think of an excuse as fast as I could. Like an idiot, it only dawned on me at that moment that since I could sense the difference between divine power and mana, so too could other people. Eventually, I gave her an explanation that wasn’t quite a lie, but I made a mental note to be more careful in the future. "It’s an old family secret, sorry, but I can’t tell you much."

"Right, the Amonvar specialise in abjuration and wards, don’t they." Hannah nodded, coming to her own conclusion that the spell only felt different because there was a secret technique behind it that my father’s family had created, but I wasn’t going to correct her. At least, not unless we were going to become a lot closer to each other.

With a single thought, I cut off the flow of divine power to my shield and let it fade away. Once that was done, I turned to the young woman and said. "Now that I’ve shown you my new spell, I think it's only fair you show me that cantrip you mentioned yesterday. What do you think?"

"Do I have to? It’s kind of embarrassing…" Hannah awkwardly shuffled and avoided eye contact.

Watching my cute girlfriend get all embarrassed, I couldn’t help but give her a light kiss on the lips, after which I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "How about this, if you show me the cantrip, then I’ll repay the favour by eating your pussy out until you cum all over my face."

Hannah’s eyes lit up as her true perverted side took over. The young woman didn’t even waste any time responding to me and instead went right to tracing the runic array of the cantrip. Although I called it a cantrip, watching her take several seconds to complete it revealed that it was closer to a 1st level spell in complexity than the mage hand cantrip that it was modified from.

Once the array was complete and the spell was cast, a conjured erect cock appeared in the air, gently floating about. Unlike the mage hand cantrip, the cock wasn’t blue and slightly transparent. Instead, it looked lifelike in both texture and firmness. Actually, there was something strangely familiar about it.

"...Is that my cock?" I shouted in disbelief after a few seconds. The only reason it took me that long to realise that the spell was modelled after me was because I was unused to looking at myself from a different angle.

"Ah… Yeah." Hannah began to stutter and get embarrassed again. "I… ah… I modified the array further last night…"

While the young woman shifted on the spot, all awkward and shy, my eyes were fixed on my floating disembodied cock. As I reached out a finger to tentatively touch it I said. "This is amazing! How did you even remember all the details so perfectly? You only saw it for a couple of minutes."

"I don’t know… I just could…"

As I turned back to face the young woman with one large perverted grin on my face, I wasted no time making my way over to her and picking her light up. "Ah, what are you…" She cried out in surprise, but didn’t at all try and resist the princess carry I had taken her up in.

As I made my way over to one of the benches along the wall, I let out a hearty laugh and said. "I think such an amazing genius as you deserves an extra thorough pussy licking. What do you think?"

"Yes, please…" She meekly responded from where she was held in my arms.

Once I arrived at the bench, I gently placed Hannah down on it. I orientated her there so that her legs were saddled on either side of the bench while she sat at the end of it. Before getting right down to business, I took a few moments to give the young woman a kiss. As our lips met and our tongues danced around each other, my hands found their way up under her skirt.

With a finger hooked on each side of the waistband of her panties, I slowly pulled Hannah’s underwear down and off her. Although the young woman had gotten quite wet earlier this morning, it had been a while since she last saw me and her panties had dried off quite a bit. However, there were still hints of her wetness returning from all the teasing I had just started to give her.

Since the ground in the training room was sandy, I expected that she wouldn’t like to deal with sandy panties after our fun and took the time to place her underwear neatly on another of the benches within arm's reach. Once that was done, I returned to kissing her, slowly making my way down from her lips, across her petite chest as I unbuttoned her shirt. For now, her cute little bra would remain in place, but I was sure that it would be removed before long.

In time, my lips found their way down past her skirt, which was now bunched up around her waist, not covering anything. Once I was below the skirt, it was time for the true fun to begin. The young woman wasted no time laying back and spreading her legs to give me better access to her most private place. Just looking at the wet, excited sight before me was enough to make me lick my lips.

For those interested here is a picture I drew of the Goddess Allure. It's a bit extra cropped as Allure doesn't wear clothes and posting more would be against Scribble Hub's rules, but like always a high-resolution uncropped version of this is available on my Patreon with my other artworks and bonus chapters for those that want to support me.  

At the moment there are 9 artworks and 1 bonus chapter posted there with hopefully more of each to cum. If you are interested in supporting me though, I would suggest until the start of a new month to pledge as that's when you get charged.

13