Chapter 21 – Confession (18+)
814 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It’s only been a little more than twenty-four hours since I took your virginity yesterday. Don’t get me wrong, Hannah, I have feelings for you and I like you a lot, but love might be a bit strong to describe what we have." After being taken back by her confession, I blurted out my response, only to immediately wish that I could have taken it back. Although I stood by everything I said, I wished I could have conveyed it more delicately than I had.

"Oh, I… um, I’m sorry." The excitement in the young woman’s eyes dimmed as she hung her head in embarrassment.

"No, I’m sorry. If that’s the way you feel, that’s the way you feel." I responded to her by using a hand to lift her chin up so that she was forced to look me in the eyes when I continued on. "I might not be able to return those feelings now, but maybe one day I can. I hope that you can be patient and understanding until that day."

"I will…" Hannah meekly responded as the hints of a smile began to cross her lips once more.

However, before the young woman’s lips grew into a full smile, they were interrupted by my own, giving her a heartfelt and passionate kiss. Since we were standing in the middle of a hallway, the kiss wasn’t too naughty and lasted only a couple of seconds. When it ended, she was once again beaming a giddy grin, the kind that was easily attributed to someone experiencing a new love for the first time.

"Shall we continue on to your room?" I offered my hand for her to lead since it dawned on me that I had no idea where I was going.

Hannah led me from here, all the way to the fourth, topmost floor of the tenement building. Once we arrived at the door to her apartment, she retrieved a key from inside her school bag and unlocked the door. She then took a few steps into her home, after which she locked the door behind us.

The apartment where Hannah lived was fairly typical for people in her wealth range. It wasn’t the most well-kept or spacious place, but they weren’t lacking any of the necessities that city life required. As the young woman led me from the entryway further into the house, we were stopped by a young man, maybe two years younger than her.

Even if Hannah hadn’t mentioned that it was her brother who was home, just a glance at him was enough to reveal that they were so closely related that he just had to be her sibling. From the pale tone of his skin to the colour of his hair, they looked quite similar to one another. The only real differences were that where Hannah’s hair was short and neatly cut, his was long and shaggy. Not to mention that where her body was petite, it would have been more apt to call him spindly.

"What took you so long, Sis? It doesn’t usually take you this long to come home from your fancy pants acada-" The young man began to speak well before we even saw him, but his casual and relaxed mood shifted the moment he saw me. "Whose that?" He asked as he gave me a rather pointed glare.

"This is… Um…" Hannah stumbled, a little embarrassed to admit who I was to her, so I decided to lend her a little bit of help.

As I slid a hand around the young woman’s waist and pulled her close to my side, I said. "I’m Alek Allur, your sister's boyfriend. It’s nice to meet you."

"Boyfriend!" The young man practically shouted in surprise, and it was easy enough for someone like me, who was used to reading people, that I could tell there was a hint of jealousy in his voice. "I didn’t know you were dating anyone, sis?"

"Ah… Yeah. It just kind of happened, Hank." Hannah continued to act all shy and embarrassed, but at least she was getting her words out. In her defence, though, the magical replica of my cock deep inside her pussy wasn’t helping.

"Don’t mind us, go back to whatever it was you were doing. Hannah was just going to show me her bedroom." I returned the young man’s pointed stare when I said the word "bedroom", taking special delight in the way he seemed to scowl at the unsaid suggestion of what was really about to happen between us in there.

Hank didn’t say anything in response, but just kind of awkwardly stared at me as Hannah and I shuffled off down the hallway leading to her bedroom. Soon enough, the door shut behind us and it was just the two of us alone in there. As I looked around the room where the young woman had grown up, I couldn’t help but smile.

From the looks of it, much of Hannah’s room hadn’t been redecorated since she was a little girl. Everything was painted in brightly coloured, pastel tones. The was a bookshelf with a fair number of stuffed toys that looked like they hadn’t seen attention in a long time. The bed was fairly small and would have only really accommodated a single person sleeping on it. And the only part of the room other than the bed that looked like it saw much use was her desk, where several open books and sheets of paper lay.

The young woman wasted no time putting her school bag down next to the desk. My own bag was still in the car, where it was safe, so my attention remained on her as I moved up behind her, slipping my hands around her in a hug from behind.

"So this is where you grew up. Where you sleep, do your homework, and… masturbate…" I teased her with not just my words but kisses on her neck and earlobes. “I wonder, how many times have you cum in this room? Could you even count them all? I think it's time I added a few more orgasms to that number."

"Oh, yes… please…" Hannah moaned as my fingers moved down and massaged her petite little breasts through her shirt.

As I kissed and touched the young woman while I was embracing her from behind, I slowly started to undress not just her, but myself as well. Before too long, I was pulling down her soaked panties and taking out the mage cock that was utterly dripping with her sexual fluids.

"It looks like someone got off on having a cock inside them while talking to their brother." I chuckled as I lifted the thing up and showed her just how wet it was.

"I didn’t- Ah, fine! I did, alright! The idea of getting off while my brother watched excited me. Is that what you wanted to hear, that I have a shameful, perverse desire to be watched by him while I'm doing naughty things? At the very least, I don’t want to fuck him." Hannah spat out, but the hints of anger and hate in her voice were more directed at herself than at me.

Despite the change in her mood for the worse, I leaned closer to the young woman and whispered in her ear. "If you promise not to tell another living soul, there's a secret I want to tell you."

"Okay… I promise I won't tell anyone whatever it is." Hannah’s disgust at her desires which she perceived as shameful died down, slowly being replaced by curiosity not only about what the secret I was going to share was but also why it was relevant to this conversation.

"There’s nothing to be ashamed about wanting your brother to watch you do such intimate things because…" I paused for dramatic effect before whispering a shocking revelation into her ear. "Ever since I lost my virginity, I’ve been having sex with my mother. She’s the other woman I told you about, the one I could never live without."

"Y… Your mother? Your own flesh and blood mother? That…. That’s incest!" Hannah stammered and stumbled in disbelief, but the slight hints of a smile, which she was trying her best and failing to hold back told me all I needed to know.

Leaving the wet, mage cock to float in the air, I took the young woman in my arms and kissed her deeply. When our lips parted again, I picked her up and moved her to the bed, where I was leaning over her. The surprise of my confession had left her shocked, but not so much that she couldn’t have stopped what was about to happen if she didn't want it to happen.

"There is nothing wrong with incest when you love each other and there’s certainly nothing wrong with wanting to be watched by your little brother. If you wanted to, I would even go out and invite him in to watch this very second. All you and he would need to remember is that your pussy and you are mine and mine alone to play with." As I said that last part, I slid in to the woman’s eager and tight vagina.

The way she clung to me as I entered her was tighter than it had ever been before. Similarly, the moans that escaped her lips were louder than ever before. As such, there was no question of whether or not we could be heard from somewhere else in the apartment; it was just a question of what the young man nearby was going to do in response.

"Your cock’s all I want, all I will ever need. I don’t need Hank to watch me for you to make me feel good!" Hannah moaned into my ears as I fucked her rough and hard from the very start, still denying the embrace of what she really desired.

Before I responded back, my head twitched slightly, a sign of the conversation that was going on inside of my head with the voice of a certain goddess. Although "conversation" wasn’t really the correct word to describe it, she was mostly just informing me of something that she was able to sense happening nearby.

After a split second of delay, I turned my attention back to the naked, young woman under me, whose pussy I was giving a thorough pounding, despite the fact that it had already been quite overworked earlier today. "You're still not getting it, Hannah, so I’m just going to ask you plainly. If I could show your brother every part of you as I fuck your tight little pussy, would you give me your consent to do that?"

The conflict on the young woman’s face was marred by the pleasure she was experiencing, but eventually, she came to a decision, even if she didn’t know the whole truth of the situation she was in. "Fine, yes I would! Feeling his eyes all over me as you penetrated deep into my vagina would only make it feel more amazing, but how would you even go about suggesting such an embarrassing thing to him. He would be disgusted by me!"

"I imagine that it would go something like this." I let out a slight chuckle before moving in a burst of motion.

In one fell swoop, I changed the position we were in so that I was now holding her up in the air as I fucked her. However, instead of the position we were in like this earlier today when I gave the young woman her first creampie, she wasn’t able to hang onto me as her back was currently pressed against my chest. In addition, each of her legs was spread wide by my hands as they held her aloft and bounced her on my cock. This also just happened to mean that every part of her from her petite little breasts to the smooth-shaven mound of her pussy, which had my cock deep inside of it, was within view of the slightly ajar door.

Still, though, the young woman wasn’t quite aware of what was happening beyond the bedroom door just yet, so I sent a strand of my divine power out to make things more apparent. Because of this, it appeared as if the door to her bedroom was thrown open all on its own, revealing the spindly young man peeking in from behind it. A young man that had his pants around his ankles and a hand around his cock, which he was furiously jerking off while a mix of anguish and pleasure was plastered on his face.

"HANK!" Hannah screamed in surprise at the exact same time her pussy clamped down around me, experiencing the throes of a rather powerful orgasm.

15