Chapter 25 – Emergency S*x (18+)
802 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From outside, Hex carried me all the way to the master bedroom upstairs without the slightest bit of jerking or bumping around. The golem woman’s immense strength and grace were rather amazing and made for one hell of a ride. If I was in the right state of mind, I might have found it quite enjoyable and considered being carried around like this more often, but as it was, all I could focus my mind on was trying my best to keep the depressing emptiness at bay.

Once in the familiar master bedroom, where I had spent the previous night with my mother, Hex gently placed me down on the bed and started to remove my academy uniform. Between the burnt-up sleeves and pant legs, this set of clothing was utterly ruined, but luckily I had more sets where these came from. It wouldn’t be too much of a nuisance to fetch another later, as I needed to move most of my clothes over from the penthouse to the estate anyway.

Once I was completely naked, the blue-skinned maid looked over at me and asked. "Is there any specific method in which you want to have sex, Master?"

"No, just get me hard and use your pussy to make me cum as quickly as possible." I answered.

Following the orders that I gave her to the best of her ability, Hex wasted no time trying to get out of her maid uniform and instead just reached up under her dress and pulled down her white silk panties. With them off she then cralwed up onto the bed and me, where she began to use her hands and mouth to attempt to bring me to an erection. However, as the seconds turned into minutes, it was becoming clear that the weak, empty feeling brought on by my lack of divine power also extended to my little man.

"Master, I can’t get you hard. Do you wish for me to fetch you a pill that could get you hard? They’re a couple centuries old as they are from before your father took over as master of the estate, but the cabinet they are kept in is enchanted and they wouldn’t have gone bad." Hex helpfully suggested.

"Just go get it already, Hex!" My response was snapped back at her, what with my depression and desire to be rid of it quickly wearing on my patience. Not that I was really annoyed or angry at her, I just couldn’t control the tone of my voice in light of my situation.

After getting off the bed, Hex disappeared for a few seconds and soon returned with the pill and a glass of water, which she gave to me so that I could take them. Although the effects of overusing my divine power were currently keeping my thoughts occupied, the irony that I only ever needed to take a boner pill after I had become a demigod of sex was not lost on me when I would recall these events later. 

In no time at all, the magical alchemy of the pill Hex had given me took effect, and my cock swelled to life, becoming fully erect. Because she was still intent on following out the orders I gave her, the blue-haired maid wasted no time hopping on my cock, sliding its full length inside her tight, magically constructed pussy.

I had to admit that my father and grandfather were geniuses when it came to constructing such a realistic-feeling marvel, and there were six of them in total too. What was best about it though was that they actually hadn’t taken any real cocks before now. I was the only man to ever fuck Hex, and for as long as I was their master, I would be the only one to get to. That said, I was not opposed to sharing my maids, but it would have only ever been with women who I was in a relationship with, like how Mum had used one of them yesterday before I gave that perverse mother her long-awaited reward.

As pleasurable as the life-like pussy was as it bounced up and down on my cock, this sex was unlike any I had before, and not in a good way. The depression overwhelming my mind did too good job of downplaying my pleasure and turning this into a strange, almost transactional feeling event. None of the passion or lust I usually felt when having sex was there, but still I was gradually approaching a climax and eventually my body's natural response to such stimulation occurred.

That said, my release wasn’t all that powerful, and it just felt kind of meh. Hex didn’t seem to moan all that much either from my cock inside her. However, the level of excitement changed dramatically once things cooled down and a trickle of sexual energy was absorbed into me, converting into divine energy that I focused my will on directing to fill my reserves instead of expanding their storage capacities.

Not only did this prove that Hex was more than a mere golem and, in fact, in possession of a soul, it also served to heal my overtaxed pool and liberate me from the depression that had taken hold of my mind. Sure, the sexual energies I absorbed weren’t quite as much as other times I’ve absorbed them, since there was less emotion and passion behind the sex, but it was enough to do what needed to be done.

"Fuck, yeah, I’m back!" I roared out, feeling like a new man as energy and stamina revitalised my tired body.

My cock, still hard from the pill Hex gave me, began to twitch and throb with renewed vigour inside her creampied pussy. Not wanting to waste a boner while I had it, I decided to put it to good use, and flipped Hex over on the bed, so that I was now positioned atop her in the missionary position.

Not even a second passed before I began to thrust hard and fast into her pussy, causing my cum that was filling her up to be displaced and pushed out of her. The woman’s bright, white eyes practically rolled back into her head as she began to let out moan after moan, each one corresponding to the end of my deep thrusts into her.

While I was fucking the golem woman’s artificial brains out, I reached up to the top of her dress and ripped it open so that her bra-covered breasts were now revealed to me. No time was wasted before my hands found their way under her amble bra cubs and began to massage her breasts. Soon enough, even that piece of clothing was ripped free, and my lips found themselves suckling and lightly nibbling on her rich, purple nipples.

Hex needed no directions from me to bring her fingers down to her shaved pussy, where they began to play with her clit, driving her own pleasure even higher. In no time at all, the golem’s pussy was spasming around my cock as her fingers dug into the sheets below them, clinging onto them for dear life. As she reached her climax, so too did my own arrive, but instead of giving her a creampie, I pulled my cock out of her flushed, wet hole and released strand after strand of my white, warm semen on her body.

My load strecthed all the way from the mound of her smooth pussy, up her slender belly, and across her ample tits. A few drops even found their way to her neck.The contrast of my white cum on her bright blue skin made for one hell of an erotic sight, one I would not be forgetting anytime soon. And from the looks of things, Hex wasn’t going to be forgetting her first time with a man either as tears were slowly running down her cheeks. 

"Oh, that's not good…" I mumbled to myself, after noticing those tears. Golems weren’t meant to cry, but Hex wasn’t just a golem. Not only had Allure managed to sense the faint signs of a soul within the woman, but since I could gain sexual energies from having sex with her, that meant she was in some way alive, which obviously normal golems wouldn’t be. "Are you okay, Hex?" I asked, concerned.

"I’m fine, Master. Why do you ask? Is something wrong?" The golem woman responded while she remained lying on the bed, naked and covered in my cum.

"It’s just that you're crying."

"I am?" Hex raised an eyebrow in confusion moments before she brought her fingers to her eyes and discovered the tears there for herself. "I am!" She exclaimed surprised, but she didn’t say anything else.

I’m not going to lie, this entire development freaked me out quite badly, but before I could ask the golem woman, who turned out to be in possession of a soul, more about it, I heard the approaching clinking of someone wearing heels approaching from down the hall.

"Alek, why are all the Hexs crying?" Mum’s voice called out to me before she could even see me, but when she did lay eyes on me and the crying, cum covered maid below me, she had a good chuckle. "Oh, honey, if you are capable of such things, why haven’t you ever fucked me so hard I couldn’t stop crying tears of joy."

Instead of playfully flirting back with my mother like I normally would have, I responded with a serious tone, saying. "A lot has happened today that I need to tell you about. And not just about why Hex is crying, which I don’t really fully understand why it’s happening."

"There’s something I also need to tell you, honey." Mum’s lips could barely contain her happy smile as she responded to me. "You can tell me everything that happened over dinner tonight, which I’ve set a couple of the crying Hexs to start making. Afterwards, I’ll tell you my news as we have a nice romantic bath together, with candles, music, and everything, the whole shebang."

"That sounds great." I couldn’t help but catch the infectious smile from my mother as I replied to her. "We haven’t done anything truly romantic in awhile. Not that there’s anything wrong with the rampant and gratuitous sex we have been having at every available time. It’ll be a nice change of pace."

For those interested here is a picture I drew of what Hex's bodies look like. Like always a high-resolution uncropped version of this is available on my Patreon with my other artworks and bonus chapters for those that want to support me

11