Chapter 31 – Interogation (18+)
730 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why did you try to kill me?" I repeated the first question I had asked her.

"Fuck off, cunt!" She spat back at me, and at once, I raised my hand and brought it down on the young woman’s butt.

Despite her clothes separating the palm of my hand from her butt, those layers did little to dampen the force of my strike. Upon receiving the spank, the woman let out a slight, half whimper, half moan, and although I was quite forceful when I slapped her, it was quite apparent that she enjoyed it.

Not once, but twice more did I repeat that same question to Isabel, and each time she gave me a similarly spirited reply, and twice more I smacked her. It was only as I was readying myself to ask her the question for the fourth time that I considered that this was a really weird way to get information out of someone.

Since the fiery young woman was enjoying this, she wasn’t motivated to tell me what I wanted to know, but rather to continue resisting. My only hope to get what I wanted was to please her perverse desires so much that afterwards, she’d just want to tell me.

"Why did you try to kill me?" I asked her yet again. However, this time her answer was surprisingly different.

"I didn’t want to, but he made me. Please stop." She pleaded, and I almost smacked her anyway because I was getting into the routine of just spanking her after the question since I assumed she was just trying to resist. Apparently, that was not how this was going to go.

"Who is he?" I asked her a new question.

"I… I can’t… Please no." She continued to plead with tears now forming in her eyes, but if she really did want me to stop, she knew the safe word that would bring everything to a sudden halt. 

As such, instead of stopping, I went to spank the woman’s butt again since she didn’t answer my question. But after that last question which she answered, I didn’t spank her right away. Rather, my hands found their way to the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up so that it was bunched up around her waist. This revealed a pair of red cotton panties, whose crotch was stained with a suspicious damp patch. Only then did I give her the spanking, right on her butt.

As my hands groped and caressed the woman’s butt cheeks over the top of her panties, I repeated my question. "Who is he?"

Of course, Isabel didn’t answer my question, and in turn, I gave her what she wanted, another smack on her ass. After another third bit of resistance and the third smack on her panty-covered ass, I was beginning to realise the pattern she was wanting to play along with. I’d smack her three times, and then she’d answer correctly, and in return, I'd move on to something more intense.

As such, it was only after the fourth time that I asked her the question that she answered. "It was George. He made me do it. I didn’t want to… but he made me… Just, please, no more..."

Realistically, I could have guessed who it was after she said "he" made her do it, but there was a natural order to this, one which Allure was helping guide me through. As such, I moved on to my next question. "Surely you wouldn’t just kill someone because he asked you to, so how did he make you try to kill me?"

"No, please… I can’t… Please stop!" She continued to plead for me to stop as the tears ran down her face, but the perverted smile on her lips didn’t really fit in with the rest of the facade.

Since Isabel didn’t answer my question, it was time to give her another smack, but not before pulling down her panties so I could leave it right on the bare skin of her poor abused butt cheeks. When I did pull down the woman’s red cotton panties, strands of her arousal stretched down from her overly hairy and wet pussy all the way to the thick damp spot on her panties. From the looks of things, it looked like she hadn’t shaved down there for quite some time, but a pussy was still a pussy. All were good in their own way, even the extremely hairy ones.

Once I had stopped ogling her nudity, it was time to spank her, and there was a resounding sound when my hand struck the bare skin of her butt cheeks. Not only was this the strongest smack I had done so far, but it also left a deep red handprint on her supple skin.

As my hand caressed and groped her exposed rear, I began to ask the question a second time. "How did he make you-" However, I cut myself off early as a different question came to me.

Before asking it to her, though, I slowly slid my fingers all the way down to her wet pussy, which I circled with the tips of my fingers. "Isabel, are you a virgin?" I asked her.

"What?" She responded, confused and not at all expecting that question.

Since that wasn’t an answer, I quickly brought my hand back down on her butt, this time leaving a bright red hand print on the other cheek. "Are you a virgin?" I repeated the question.

"N… No, I’m not…" She nervously stammered, answering the question properly this time even though it was only the second time I asked her.

"A shame, but I guess it can’t be helped." I let out a sigh while unbuttoning my pants and pulling my erect cock out. My response was mostly for show though, as there was nothing wrong with women that weren’t virgins. Sure, knowing that someone has only had you had a certain intimacy to it, but everyone has a past and you shouldn’t judge them for what they did before you knew them.

"W… what are you doing?" Isabel pulled at her restraints and squirmed, trying to look back at me.

"Did I say you could speak!" I scolded her with another smack on her bottom, moments before I brought the head of my cock to her pussy.

However, just in case going this far wasn’t something she didn’t want, I paused, giving her a chance to say the safe word as I said. "I’m going to fuck your slutty pussy. That’s what I’m going to do. And since you tried to kill me, I think it's only fair that you let me use your slutty pussy to get off. After all, what else is it for if it isn't a cum dump for men to use and abuse."

"P…please… don’t…" The lips on her face played the part, pleading with me to stop, but the wet, aroused lips of her pussy slid themselves up and down on the head of my cock, eager for what was to come.

Since the safe word wasn’t said, I wasted no time pushing myself into the woman’s vagina. I even went all the way into her with one hard stroke. As her hairy pussy took all of me as deep into her as it could, the woman’s pleading and tears fell away, replaced by pleasurable moaning and gasping.

While my hips moved back and forth, my hands squeezed Isabel’s butt cheeks so much that the slight pain my grip caused only added to her question. Since we were in the middle of interrogation when I decided to start fucking her, I continued on with my questioning. "How did he make you try to kill me?"

"George is blackmailing me, ahh! He has evidence that my sister has been engaging in match-fixing ever since she joined the pro duelist league.  Oh, Fuck… He was threatening me that he would go to the media with it if I didn’t kill you." As it turned out, all Isabel needed was a throbbing hard cock inside her and all the secrets she was holding onto would eagerly come out. Although this wasn’t going quite how I imagined this going, I was getting the information I wanted.

However, this still wasn’t the full picture, and there was one more bit of information that I needed to know. "Did George tell you why he wanted me dead?

"No, he didn’t… Oh, damn. How are you making my cunt feel this good!" She moaned, overwhelmed by the pleasure of my cock thrusting deep into her, again and again.

"Surely, he must have mentioned something?" I grunted, trying my best not to get distracted from the real purpose behind my actions. As fun as fucking her was, it wasn’t what I was trying to get from this. "Do I need to spank you again?"

"Yes! Spank me as hard as you can!" Isabel demanded, letting her act of resistance fall away completely.

Since the woman was showing me just how much she wanted it, I saw no reason for holding back and letting her butt really have it. One after the other, I spanked each of her butt cheeks over and over again, until both of them were completely bright red. Each time the palm of my hand met her bare, supple butt, the woman moaned and her pussy tightened around my cock inside of her.

The pleasure brought forward by my rough act was enough to jog her memory, reminding her of something she immediately told me about. "There was something," she said. "Although George didn’t tell me the specifics, he accidentally let slip that someone else would be mad if I failed. Oh, and he wanted me to kill you even before you mentioned the gangbang that his sister orchestrated." 

That wasn’t great. Since I had no reason to doubt that Isabel was telling me everything she knew, that meant that dealing with both Isabel and George would have only been a temporary fix. What I really needed to do was deal with the one behind it all, but that was information that I could only find out by confronting George and I was sure any attempt to do that wouldn’t have gone as smoothly as this had. At least, not without a proper plan.

With nothing else to find out from Isabel, I turned my attention fully to fucking the fiery young woman. However, in light of all the spanking and rough play, which she seemed to utterly adore, it was no surprise that she achieved an orgasm only a few seconds later.

"Oh, fuck me!" She practically screamed out as she came. If we weren’t so far away from any of the campus buildings, then someone would have definitely heard us. "Yes, oh, YES! I had no idea sex could feel this good!"

Although my restraining bonds still held Isabel in place, they did nothing to dampen the utterly amazing feeling coursing through her body. And a few minutes later, it was my turn to feel that great pleasure, as I unloaded spurt after spurt of hot cum directly inside her pussy.

When the load eventually dribbled to a stop and my cock began to slowly shrink down to its flaccid size, only then did I pull out of her. It was quite erotic to watch the cum ooze out of the woman’s overly hairy pussy, making a mess of that nest of red pubic hair of hers before dribbling onto the grass below her.

Now that both of us had spent ourselves, I dismissed the restraining bonds that were keeping the woman bent over the table. Now that she had to suddenly keep herself upright, Isabel was taken by surprise and stumbled around, falling onto her ass. It was only once she was sitting there, with her skirt hiked up around her waist and cum oozing from her freshly fucked pussy, that the woman’s orgasmic bliss faded and she realised something.

"Did you seriously just cum inside me? You're such a fucking cunt." She looked up at me in horror, and although she seemed quite annoyed, her expression had warmed up to me quite a bit.

"Don’t worry, you’re not going to get pregnant." I tried to reassure her, but I was more focused on pulling my pants back up.

"Seriously, calculator or whatever the fuck the safe word was. You’re not messing with me, right? I actually can’t get pregnant?" 

I knew she wanted me to take this seriously because she used the safe word, so I focused my attention entirely on her as I explained. “I’m not messing with you, I promise. My family ring is enchanted to stop that. There's no chance of you getting pregnant while I’m wearing it."

A visible wave of relief washed over the young woman’s face as she fell back. lying on the grass like that, she started to have a bit of a giggling fit. As she just lay there laughing for more than a few seconds, her skirt still remained pulled up around her waist, her panties were still down around her thighs, and her pussy was still out in the open, leaking my cum. Apparently, the woman didn’t have much shame when it came to a man she barely knew and had kinky sex with only a few seconds ago, looking at her exposed nudity.

When her laughter finally ended after nearly a minute, she let out a sigh and asked me. "Is sex normally that good? My cunt has never felt that… amazing before. It was like I was on fire, but in a good way, not in a burny way. You know?"

Despite not knowing that there really was a good way to be on fire, I responded to her with. "Yeah, I know. And sex is normally that good. Whoever you did it with previously must have really sucked if they weren’t able to make you feel good."

"Ha," Isabel chuckled from the ground, where she was still lying. "You’ve got that right."

I walked over to the woman and towered over her as I made her an offer she couldn’t refuse. "I can show you more pleasures just like that, but there’s something I’ll need your help with first."

For those interested here is a picture I drew of what Hex's bodies look like. Like always a high-resolution uncropped version of this is available on my Patreon with my other artworks and bonus chapters for those that want to support me. If you are interested in supporting my Patreon there is currently 2 bonus chapter and 13 Artworks on there, many of which are quite lewd.

11