Chapter 41 – A Pleasant Surprise (18+)
688 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thursday went by much like the previous days of the week did. While my girlfriends were busy attending classes, I was practising using my divine powers and testing my limits. But during lunch breaks and free periods, when we were able to meet up, I was there to help them unwind and have a few nice relaxing orgasms. Of course, this was only one at a time. They were still not quite at the stage of having sex with me while the other was around, let alone with the other.

By the time the day drew on and classes ended, I didn’t spend any time over at Hannah’s house as I normally would have. Instead, I returned to my estate, where my plans were coming to fruition, plans that I was quite excited to put into action. My mother had spoiled practically spoiled me with love and attention my whole life, and although I showed her just how much I loved her every chance I had, it was time to give her something she had been missing out on lately.

As such, when Mum came home from work this evening, she found me posed, naked on the bed in the most enticing position I could think of. Her eyes lit up the moment she saw me, and she couldn’t help but stop herself from letting out a little giggle. "Well, this is certainly one way to greet me…"

After just how much time I had spent alone with my mother, I could easily tell that her mood had shifted in an instant. The motherly woman, who was just as sex-crazed as I, went from tired after a hard day of work too I want you to fuck me all night long in a matter of seconds.

Teasingly slowly, I got up from the bed and made my way over to my mother. After I slipped my hands around her and gave her a kiss, I said. "After everything you’ve done for me, I thought it was only right that I return the favour and give you something you have been wanting."

"You always know just what I want." Mum purred into my ear as her hand reached down and gently took hold of my cock, mistaking it for what I was talking about. But to be fair, she does pretty much always want my cock, so the misunderstanding was pretty easy to make.

A slight moan escaped my lips as my mother’s hand worked wonders on my cock, caressing every inch of it with well-practised skill. As much as I wanted to let her continue, this was a distraction from the true event of the night. "You can have that anytime you want. What I’ve organised is something you haven’t had in a long time."

Mum’s perverted, lust-filled expression was marred by a hint of confusion just moments before she realised just what I may have been talking about. Before she could ask me for clarification, her question was answered all on its own when, from out of the ensuite bathroom, walked a petite young woman wearing blue and black lace lingerie that covered none of her erotic bits. 

"Since the two of you didn’t have the most relaxed first meeting, let me properly introduce you to each other. Mum, this is Hannah, my girlfriend. Hannah, this is my mother, Alana Allure." I stepped back, allowing the two women to look at each other unimpeded by my presence between them.

While my mother had a big excited grin on her face, Hannah was rather shy. Although the young woman was excited about what was about to happen, she was much more nervous about it. Unlike my mother, she had only slept with me and never so much as kissed another woman. Truthfully, Hannah wasn’t even sure she was attracted to women in the same way she was attracted to me, but she was willing to experiment and give it a go. Of course, she could have always backed out at any moment if she felt uncomfortable. No one was forcing her to do anything she didn’t want to do.

Mum slowly walked over to the young woman. Her eyes scoured the petite nudity before her as she said. "I’m sorry for giving you a scare the first time we met. I didn’t expect that my son would come to actually care about you. I was just having some fun teasing you. But from what he has told me, you are a remarkable young woman. Both incredibly cute and incredibly smart, you’ll make a wonderful daughter-in-law."

"Daughter-in-law! Were not… We haven't… Not that I would be opposed, but…" Hannah began to stammer and sputter, unable to see that my mother was clearly messing with her.

"You're too cute." Mum raised a hand and gently cupped the side of my girlfriend's blushing face.

"Thank you, Mrs Allur…" 

"Please, call me Mum. It makes what I’m about to do to you all the hotter." 

Hannah’s eyes lit up and her cheeks blushed even more, but before the young woman could say anything further, her gasping mouth was obstructed by another pair of lips. My girlfriend was practically putty in my mother’s arms as they shared one hell of a kiss. Although the young woman was clearly taken aback by the sudden intimate attention, Mum was going all out, exploring every inch of the other woman’s mouth with her tongue. Her hands were also rather explorative and soon found their way to both Hannah’s breasts and pussy.

By the time the kiss eventually ended, the young woman’s expression had entirely shifted to one of extreme arousal. The question of whether Hannah was actually attracted to women or not had just been thoroughly answered. 

"Honey," Mum turned her head back around to me and said. "Could you keep your cute little girlfriend company on the bed while I go get changed into something more comfortable?"

"Of course," I replied with a slight chuckle as I approached the overly excited young woman.

While mum disappeared into the walk-in closet to get changed into what I assumed was lingerie because other than the sex toys and bondage gear, that was the only kind of stuff kept in there, I easily picked up my lightweight girlfriend and carried her over to the bed. Once I had put her down on the soft, silky sheets, I wasted no time continuing where mum had left off.

Hannah and my lips met as our hands explored each other’s bodies. While her fingers traced the curves of my overly muscular chest, my own fingers caressed her petite womanly curves. Soon enough, we were thoroughly making out as our hands were wrapped around or fingering each other’s genitalia. A few dribbles of precum began to leak from my cock, while the young woman’s pussy was squelching as my fingers massaged her incredibly wet insides. As much as I wanted to slide into her right now, I knew it was best to wait for our other partner before going any further.

Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait much longer before my mother returned, wearing her own set of lingerie. As opposed to my girlfriend's sexy clothing, Mum’s was a dark purple lace and actually covered her nipples and pussy. That said, it barely covered them as the thong down below was practically digging into her slit and her bra was straining to be able to contain her overly generous breasts. Unlike Hannah’s lingerie, my mother’s didn’t have any stockings to go with it but had a corset around her waist that helped push up her bosom to somehow make for an even more tantalising sight.

When Mum returned, I hopped off my girlfriend so that she could take my place, kissing her. Although I was letting those two go at it, that didn’t mean I was just sitting on the side watching. Instead, while those two were embracing each other with their lips hungrily sucking each other, I was behind my mother, giving her back a gentle kiss as my hands reached around and explored her body. 

At one point, Mum was fingering Hannah while they kissed, and I was in turn fingering Mum. Eventually, my mother’s lips found their way from the younger woman’s own lips and ventured further down until they came to rest on a set of extremely aroused pussy lips. Hannah began to let out moan after moan as her pussy was eaten out by a woman who had a lot of experience in doing just this.

Watching as my girlfriend had her pussy licked by my mother, made for one hell of a sight, but as good as it was, I needed more. As such, I didn’t hesitate for even a second to saddle up behind Mum and slide my cock into her tight wet pussy. Despite finding herself being fucked while licking a pussy quite pleasurable, my mother was somehow able to focus herself on both tasks without neglecting either. 

She was rather good at multitasking, a talent that didn’t normally see much use during sex but was put to amazing use here. As such, Mum was easily able to buck her hips back in time with the rhythm of my thrusting, all the while continuing her tongue’s assault on the petite woman’s pussy. 

No one had yet to achieve climax quite yet, but my mother decided it was time for a change in position. Because of this, we all soon found ourselves situated quite differently. This time I was the one laying down and I had the petite young woman riding my cock while my mother was sitting on my face getting her pussy licked. Of course, while they were both sitting on me like that, they weren’t hesitating to kiss and grope each other.

This wasn’t the first threesome that I had ever had, but it was the first threesome I had with my mother and another person who wasn’t Hex. As much fun as having sex with Hex and my mother was, it could not compare to this. Hannah’s cute little reactions and the knowledge that she wasn’t a golem only added more fuel to the fire that was our passion, something we could never have gotten with Hex the way she was. 

Something else soon happened, something that I was not at all expecting to occur during this event. In between kisses with the young woman riding on my cock, my mother asked her. "Hannah, honey, did my son tell you that I’m pregnant?"

"What? No…" The young woman tried her best to reply in between the moaning and the fucking. "Congratulations! Ah... but who's the father."

"He is of course." Mum grinned as she wiggled her hips, further grinding her pussy on my mouth.

"Alek is! Oh… fuck that feels nice…" Although thoroughly shocked, Hannah could barely think straight as my mother pinched her nipples and played with her clit. She wasn’t doing the young woman any favours by playing with her as she tried to speak. "But what about the ring? It’s enchanted to stop any chances of pregnancy, isn’t it?"

"I have him take it off whenever we have sex, which is why I'm bringing this up now." Mum continued to beam her mischievous grin as she watched the young woman slowly puzzle together why she was bringing this up. "I’m not going to force you to do anything you’re not ready to do, but I thought I would give you the offer anyway. Do you want me to take off my son’s ring? Do you want him to cum inside your unprotected pussy with his fertile seed?"

"I… Ah… Ha…" Hannah’s flustered stammering turned into moaning as she took her time to actually consider what was being offered to her.

Of course, Mum hadn’t asked me if I was okay with it, but she knew that I could hear what was being said and that I would have interjected if I didn’t want to knock up the young woman. Maybe it was because we were in the middle of some hot and steamy fucking, or maybe it was because my mother’s pregnancy had gotten me in a certain mood, but the idea of another woman bearing my child only made my cock throb and twitch harder inside said woman.

As much as I wanted to impregnate Hannah, the last vestiges of my common sense thought she would never accept the offer. Sure, the young woman had fallen in love with me quite fast, but we had only really known each other for a week. Actually, it had been almost exactly a week since I took her virginity and Mum walked in on us. 

To think that so much had happened in only a week. It felt like a much longer time had passed, but that was beside the point. What I was thinking about at that moment was that strangely enough, I wanted to have a child with Hannah, but I didn’t think she would want that yet. Hell, we weren't even married, something that was kind of complicated to have done since the city’s government only acknowledged monogamous marriage. That said, I didn’t really care about the city's legal connotations of marriage, I was more concerned with the personal commitment involved.

In the end, I was thoroughly surprised when Hannah came to her decision and responded. "Yes please, take it off. I want Alek to cum inside my unprotected pussy. I want to have his baby growing inside of me."

Mum let out a pleased little giggle as her hands found their way to mine, where they removed my family ring. The moment it was gone, I couldn’t help myself and let out all the pressure I was holding back. Now that I wasn’t trying to purposefully delay my climax, I soon came inside Hannah. 

My cum shot forth, filling her up to the point that it was immediately oozing out of her. The knowledge of what had just happened and what could come of it was enough to push Hannah over her own edge, and make her orgasm quite hard. As this happened, Mum hopped off my face so that the young woman could fall forwards and kiss me as we orgasmed together.

Hannah wasn’t even deterred for a moment as her lips met mine and tasted the pussy juices of another woman on them. Holding and kissing each other like this, we remained in that position until both of our climaxes faded away. 

When it was all done and over, Mum cleared her throat, drawing our attention over to her as she spread her dripping wet pussy for both of us to see. "That was heartwarming and all, but I still haven’t cum and my pregnant pussy desperately wants its load of semen deposited deep inside it."

8