10 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 4 – Dual Personality
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 Dandelion of Scarlet Flowers 4 - Dual Personality

 

"The one who defeated all the enemies at that moment when all the members who followed you were wiped out was none other than you. Who controls the Spirit Beast power from Horgan's Bloodline that you have."

The two Lazy Grave Keeper's eyes opened wide: Ooh...

Dandelion Horgan was also surprised.

Yue Mei explained it in more detail, "However, the other 'you' seem to lack intelligence. 'She' only shows up when you're really in danger. In addition, her behavior is too savage as the only thing left in it is the instinct of the Bloodline Spirit Beast that you have."

Then Yue Mei turned to Dandelion with a serious look, "There is a fact you need to know. Your brother and your father know it, they realized your difference the first time when you are still a child when you and your mother has an accident happened. But unfortunately, back then, you were too young and it was hard for you to remember that nightmare."

Dandelion Horgan muttered:... Two personalities? I didn't know that.

Lazy Grave Keeper again pulled out his popcorn bucket.

Little Snow plays alone inside Yue Mei's shadow while listening.

"So I decided to become a second personality." Said Yue Mei.

However, before Yue Mei continued. Some foreign auras entered into their energy area of consciousness.

Inside their consciousness energy, they detected some spirit auras approaching where they were.

There were three Spirit users with one of them having a very heavy and sharp aura. Yue Mei felt a little wary as she knew the person had a strength not much different from her.

'Warrior Ranker huh...'

Yue Mei wrinkled her forehead, trying to find information from Dandelion Horgan's memory.

And it's true, she found it, a memory piece when she just woke up after falling into a coma.

The information she heard from Doctor Elmore who was treating her.

Yue Mei raised her eyebrows.

She set her gaze towards the newcomers' direction who were getting closer to where they were standing.

Subconsciously she slightly curled her lips and felt like laughing. In her heart, she felt a little amused, 'saving a damsel in distress? But unfortunately, they are quite late...?'

Because of the sudden appearance of uninvited guests.

Yue Mei decided to focus her attention on the situation now.

'The people hiding behind the scenes have retreated...'

Before the newcomers arrived, she secretly activated one of her psychic skills and then enveloped all the people on the ground.

"...False impression, imaginary impression..."

— Memory Manipulation: Rewrite.

After doing all that then she fixed her facial expression and turned her gaze to the source of the sudden sound.

'The path I chose deviated from what Dandelion had gone through...' Yue Mei glanced her eyes at Dandelion.

Seeing Dandelion was setting her sights on the newcomer.

Like seeing something, a thoughtful expression appeared on Yue Mei's face.

She seems to just remember something.

Suddenly three shadows appeared from the top of the tree and directly landed on the ground.

All three were men, they wore clothes that were easy to recognize for the inhabitants of the Heasta Empire.

'They are from the military... And the man standing in front. It can be predicted, that he is Protector-General Oshea, the superior of Dandelion Horgan's older brother.'

Then Yue Mei secretly caught an odd glimpse between Dandelion and the handsome man.

Without the need for her to command, her gossip's soul was active again.

But Yue Mei was oblivious.

From behind her, Lazy Grave Keeper almost spat out the food he was chewing in his mouth as he saw the man standing at the very front.

The third round of chaotic sentences has made a comeback.

'W-what the hell!? How could that be?? How could he be there? Am I dreaming?? Since when the devil was interested in playing in Historical Data!? No, wait! Wasn't he following Yue Mei?!!'

Confused, he frantically looked around and sure enough, he couldn't find the whereabouts of the Little Red Ball.

Then returned his gaze to the handsome man with short blonde hair and golden eyes in front of him, observing him several times closely from top to bottom. He made sure that his boss's spirit aura came from that man.

Upon learning of the reality that was placed in front of him, his mouth was wide open, and an expression of shock was completely plaster on his face.

Verne Oshea was on his way back to Capital City. At first, he wanted to use a carriage. But because he thought it would take longer, he decided to leave on foot.

While on the way he accidentally felt some existence appear within his consciousness.

He thought there was a fight there, so he told his subordinates to follow him.

Then after getting there, he was struck by an incredible sight.

A glint crossed Verne Oshea's eyes.

'One, two,... The total number is 15. But only 6 were injured quite heavily compared to the others. And their clothes, hmm... Death Guard?'

His mind spun quickly analyzing the situation in front of him.

Then he looked towards the girl who was standing alone in the middle among the mass of bodies lying helplessly on the ground.

The girl was wearing a blue dress that was often used by those young noble ladies. She has a sweet and innocent face and long and soft blonde hair.

Even though, the empty blood-red eyes without emotion made the opposite contrast to her overall appearance.

Like a fallen angel.

Who lost her way.

And become a puppet.

Verne Oshea slightly raised the edge of his lips, he was amazed at what he saw with his own eyes.

In his heart, he commented, 'It was very beautiful... This girl is quite interesting.'

From behind Verne Oshea, his two subordinates made a noise.

"Wow wow wow... What the hell is this? Is this all the little girl's doing?"

"... Six Grade D Spirit users and eight Grade C Spirit users. That girl, hmm?"

Hearing doubts from his partner's voice, Tony Wood asked, " Four-Eyes, what? Is there a problem?"

Four-Eyes... Alma Farrell fixed his glasses,"...I can't judge the girl's grade..."

Tony Wood made a stupid face, " Oh... Eh?! Seriously??"

Alma Farrell nodded.

"Aah... General!" Tony Wood shouted, his gaze turned towards his superior.

Verne Oshea ignored his subordinates' chatter and walked towards Yue Mei who was currently becoming Dandelion Horgan.

Yue Mei currently still let her eye color turn red and with a hollow expression, she made her eyeballs rotate following the movements of Verne Oshea.

Once they were within a meter, they looked into each other's eyes.

Lazy Grave Keeper continued sitting on the ground not far from Yue Mei while eating and watching everything that was going on.

Forgetting and ignoring the information he just got after learning that Verne Oshea was his boss.

From what he had observed, it seemed like his boss was in a state of losing not only his memory but also his ability to see himself.

And he really blended into the 'Verne Oshea' that was inhabitants in this parallel world inside the Historical Data.

Knowing this, Lazy Grave Keeper put his worries behind his head and decided to continue watching the free drama in front of him.

But Little Snow inexplicably fell silent without daring to do anything since the stranger appeared.

She suddenly felt that she did not want to make any movements and sounds at all, afraid that the attention of the man was directed toward her.

So she chose to dwell calmly and quietly within Yue Mei's shadow.

As for Dandelion Horgan, she observed all that with her calm gaze. No one knows what was in her mind.

Yue Mei and Verne Oshea did not move at all.

The two of them stood on the spot with no one willing to start a conversation.

The audience on the side looked at it with a curious expression.

Tony Wood pressed his elbow towards Alma Farrell, "Four-Eyes, what do you think General Oshea is doing?"

Alma Farrell simply rolled his eyes in response and ignored him.

Then there was a slight change happening to Yue Mei.

A previously undetectable spirit aura slowly emerged and it could only be emitted by a Grade C Spirit User.

Yue Mei's blood-red empty eyes slowly turned back into a clear and beautiful blue sky.

Tony Wood looked amazed at the miraculous changes that Yue Mei experienced, "... Ooh. The color of her eyes became blue? That's the real color, isn't it?"

Yet without any signs, suddenly Yue Mei's body sways and slowly advanced forward.

Verne Oshea who was standing in front of her looking at it was startled, instinctively he immediately stretched out both of his hands and took Yue Mei into his arms.

Looking toward Yue Mei's face, he saw that the girl in his arms had closed her eyes tightly.

All spectators,"...."

The next few seconds.

Tony Wood, " Ooh..."

Alma Farrell became stiff.

[Mind Chat Room]

Lazy Grave Keeper: Huh?! Little Yue what happened to you?? ( ̄■ ̄;)!?

Little Snow: Master?? Master! Σ(‘◉⌓◉’)

Dandelion Horgan: ....?

Yue Mei: Oh shut up, I've already entered into acting mode. There's nothing to worry about.

Little Snow: Kyuu! Okay master~

Lazy Grave Keeper: Oh Acting? Hmm... And then?

Yue Mei: I still don't know about the real mission, so for a while, I can only improvise with the next move and temporarily follow the previous plot. Dandelion have you decided? The one who decides the mission, if the Anchor in the Historical Data still exists, then the mission comes from the Anchor itself.

Dandelion Horgan: ... Give me some time.

Yue Mei: Oh okay, no need to hurry. We still have plenty of time. At least right now I'm not hurt at all. We can talk about our conversation tomorrow.

Lazy Grave Keeper: Ah? Tomorrow? You don't want to do anything today?

Yue Mei: Hmm... You know my experience, don't you? Today I have been ambushed suddenly, but I'm persevered and fought nonstop... Then thrown into the Star Tomb, after that being ambushed again and then survive and fight again. Hey... This roller coaster experience made me physically and mentally exhausted, so... Let me sleep for a moment.

After which, without waiting for any reply, she instantly went offline.

Little Snow: good night master!

Lazy Grave Keeper & Dandelion Horgan:...

0