Chapter 1: The Land of Grimm
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Library is about to close, I should head back home." A young man that was in his 20's, he had black hair and his hair had reached towards his neck, and his reddish eyes were very attractive. He was wearing a black formal sleeve shirt, and black cotton pants. 

He stood up from his chair while flipping the book to cover it, since he was done. He left it on the table like any person would.

"I'm tired, I might just go to sleep." He was about to walk out of the front door until something eerie was calling for him.

"What was that?" He asked himself, he turned around to look at the book cases. He heard nothing, until a faint voice could be heard from somewhere in the room.

He followed the voice in his head, telling him to keep moving. 

F̯̥̝̫̗͌ͯo̠̔l̡̘̝͈͔̰̝͇͛ͧ̊͑̓l͈̗͎̖͖͍͋͌̐͆́͟o͖͙̤̟̺̦̞̯̒̈́ͪw̹̣͖͒̓͐ ͧ̅̑̓̅̄̿̿͏͇m̶͚̪̉ͦy̜̺̞̓͂͡ ̶̛̺͔̘̯͈̲̌̄́͛̾̚V̩͕̻͚̤̳͔̳͋͊̑͊̔ͨ͐͂͞o̫͙͔̺͔̰͗̓͊ͩ͗ḯ̥͔̤̺̭̜͖ͬ̌ͤ̋̿̒̾͜ͅc̸̙͈͈̘͉̲̯͖̉ͮ̃ḛ͈͉̼͚͆̂͋.̔̀̏̓͗̂̚҉̹̖

The young man kept walking in the hallway, where he went to the side in the intersection that separates the aisle in the main hallway.

He keeps walking into the deepest part of the library. Until he found something very uncanny, he was feeling dread in his body. The fear was swelling inside him, the fear kept attracting him.

F̯̥̝̫̗͌ͯo̠̔l̡̘̝͈͔̰̝͇͛ͧ̊͑̓l͈̗͎̖͖͍͋͌̐͆́͟o͖͙̤̟̺̦̞̯̒̈́ͪw̹̣͖͒̓͐ ͧ̅̑̓̅̄̿̿͏͇m̶͚̪̉ͦy̜̺̞̓͂͡ ̶̛̺͔̘̯͈̲̌̄́͛̾̚V̩͕̻͚̤̳͔̳͋͊̑͊̔ͨ͐͂͞o̫͙͔̺͔̰͗̓͊ͩ͗ḯ̥͔̤̺̭̜͖ͬ̌ͤ̋̿̒̾͜ͅc̸̙͈͈̘͉̲̯͖̉ͮ̃ḛ͈͉̼͚͆̂͋.̔̀̏̓͗̂̚҉̹̖

F̯̥̝̫̗͌ͯo̠̔l̡̘̝͈͔̰̝͇͛ͧ̊͑̓l͈̗͎̖͖͍͋͌̐͆́͟o͖͙̤̟̺̦̞̯̒̈́ͪw̹̣͖͒̓͐ ͧ̅̑̓̅̄̿̿͏͇m̶͚̪̉ͦy̜̺̞̓͂͡ ̶̛̺͔̘̯͈̲̌̄́͛̾̚V̩͕̻͚̤̳͔̳͋͊̑͊̔ͨ͐͂͞o̫͙͔̺͔̰͗̓͊ͩ͗ḯ̥͔̤̺̭̜͖ͬ̌ͤ̋̿̒̾͜ͅc̸̙͈͈̘͉̲̯͖̉ͮ̃ḛ͈͉̼͚͆̂͋.̔̀̏̓͗̂̚҉̹̖

F̯̥̝̫̗͌ͯo̠̔l̡̘̝͈͔̰̝͇͛ͧ̊͑̓l͈̗͎̖͖͍͋͌̐͆́͟o͖͙̤̟̺̦̞̯̒̈́ͪw̹̣͖͒̓͐ ͧ̅̑̓̅̄̿̿͏͇m̶͚̪̉ͦy̜̺̞̓͂͡ ̶̛̺͔̘̯͈̲̌̄́͛̾̚V̩͕̻͚̤̳͔̳͋͊̑͊̔ͨ͐͂͞o̫͙͔̺͔̰͗̓͊ͩ͗ḯ̥͔̤̺̭̜͖ͬ̌ͤ̋̿̒̾͜ͅc̸̙͈͈̘͉̲̯͖̉ͮ̃ḛ͈͉̼͚͆̂͋.̔̀̏̓͗̂̚҉̹̖

F̯̥̝̫̗͌ͯo̠̔l̡̘̝͈͔̰̝͇͛ͧ̊͑̓l͈̗͎̖͖͍͋͌̐͆́͟o͖͙̤̟̺̦̞̯̒̈́ͪw̹̣͖͒̓͐ ͧ̅̑̓̅̄̿̿͏͇m̶͚̪̉ͦy̜̺̞̓͂͡ ̶̛̺͔̘̯͈̲̌̄́͛̾̚V̩͕̻͚̤̳͔̳͋͊̑͊̔ͨ͐͂͞o̫͙͔̺͔̰͗̓͊ͩ͗ḯ̥͔̤̺̭̜͖ͬ̌ͤ̋̿̒̾͜ͅc̸̙͈͈̘͉̲̯͖̉ͮ̃ḛ͈͉̼͚͆̂͋.̔̀̏̓͗̂̚҉̹̖

F̯̥̝̫̗͌ͯo̠̔l̡̘̝͈͔̰̝͇͛ͧ̊͑̓l͈̗͎̖͖͍͋͌̐͆́͟o͖͙̤̟̺̦̞̯̒̈́ͪw̹̣͖͒̓͐ ͧ̅̑̓̅̄̿̿͏͇m̶͚̪̉ͦy̜̺̞̓͂͡ ̶̛̺͔̘̯͈̲̌̄́͛̾̚V̩͕̻͚̤̳͔̳͋͊̑͊̔ͨ͐͂͞o̫͙͔̺͔̰͗̓͊ͩ͗ḯ̥͔̤̺̭̜͖ͬ̌ͤ̋̿̒̾͜ͅc̸̙͈͈̘͉̲̯͖̉ͮ̃ḛ͈͉̼͚͆̂͋.̔̀̏̓͗̂̚҉̹̖

It was getting stronger as the seconds passed by, he was getting scared and wanted to run away.

But the voice was stronger, his body didn't listen to him. The Unknown voice, it was a melody that is chanting to come and follow the voice.

The young man had reached the end and saw a Book that was filled with so much fear and hatred. An overwhelming manelovent aura.

The Young Man opened the book, and saw the world had changed around him. A large eye could be seen staring down at him, the place he was standing had disappeared.

He was falling Into an infinite void, he kept falling and falling. The young Man was screaming terror, he couldn't stop the madness that is overflowing through him.

He wanted to stop. 

"Stop! Please return me back home!"

"I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE!"

"I͉ͧ̒̆̋ ̵̡̹͔̯̱̟͉̹̳̓ͥ͑ͥ̋̔c̙͇̒ͣ͜a̘̲͒̒̾̂͊̇̂͜ň̸̢̥̬̞̘ͫͮ'̯̟͉̌̈ͪ̿ͩ̐ͩͮͅt͕̥̉͢͠ ͉̘̼̘̲̜ͮ͋̑̓̎̽ͪͦd̡̥̯ͨͫ̇̚o̲̗̗̣͗͐ͥ̒̔͐̓̏͘͘ ̹̹͔̰ͨ̍ͧ̏̒̂ͥţ̱̝͈̱̺̠̦̃͟h̘͉͎͇̮̦̣͙ͣͫ͆͒̂͛̐͛͜͟a͊҉̶̦̤̮̫͔̭t̲̠͒́̽,̷̯̖̩̪̋̂̾ ̵̢̦̫̯̠̄̔̓̓ͣs̶̼̜̘ͦ̾̎̆͌͡i̼̮̩͔ͫ̀ͮͧ̉͐n̨͓ͯ̓̌͑͘c̲̥̯͙̘̉͂͡e̪̩̳̔̉͊̑͒̑̉̾ ̯̖̹͐ỵ̇̾̓͆͆͌̾͊ơ͔̗̤̘͇̭̭̏ͧ̐̿͠ͅụ̷͖̱͙͇̓̿̉ͯ'̹͎͇̹̯͖̊̇rͦ̔̇ͪͮ̈́͜͏̫̭̜ě̗̙ ̞̟̣̩͙̮͖͂͊̀a̵̳̬ͤͧ͐̊ͧ͐ͬl̪̝̜̮̺͎̪̼̆̋̆̆ͣ̈͊r̴̜̟͕͓ͪ̊ͪ̑̓̈́́e̹̖͕ͭ͒ͅa̴̪͕̓̂d̥̓̀ŷ̬̰̩̜̭̺̭͍ͩ̅͂ͪͫ̆ ̗͓̠̣̯̠̗̹̒͋̀͜ű̳͍̋ͥ̚n̤͎̔̊͊̍ͣͯ͛d̛̮̯̟͉ͦ̿ͥͣ͆́ě̶̐ͣ̇ͧ͐͏̰͓r̫̜̎̽ͯ͠ ̭̼͓͓͎̭̦͒̽̍͌m̘̘̯̗̲̳͊̋͌ͯ̏̕͡ỳ̆ͯ̆̿̄҉̙̟ ̲̪̤͕̹̼͒̀̅̌ͬ̍́͟h̡̛̦̩̳̥͈ͥ̿ͅā̧͈̗̫̹̙̔̌͆̽̕ͅn̬̖̯̣͍̯̝̍ͨ͋͆͊̈̄͢d̶̨̜ͣ̄̿̾ş̰̻̄̎ͪ̑ͯ͛ͅ ͬ҉͏͇̰M̸̙̗̤̮ͤͦ̄͡ẏ̖̬̻̘̞͔ͭ̉̉̽̿̏ͣ ̢̠͎̥̭͓̻̉y̦̮͉̍̊̋̀̋͂ͧō͇̥̱̙̿u͙̥͍̣̳̩̰ͫ̓̐̑͜͡n̸͕̅͛ͣ̊ͪͪg̵̮̘̞̝̳̘͙̳ͦ̏ͮͬͫ̐͊̔ ͨͬ͒̒͡҉͚̦̥̳A̹̳̍̍́̏̇͂̈p̣̤͔͓̖̪̙ͧͨͅo̖̝̳͚̦̘̗ͯs̝̙̯̤͍̥̈͋ͤ̔͘t̸̗̦͕̳̹̣̜͛ͯ́͂l̸̜͈̫̟̦̤͈ͥͤͯ̍̀̚e̛͑̾̅̓̆̓҉͙̬̰̠͎̘̪!̰̜͇͔̫͊"

J͖͈̑͞u͎͒̆̓ͭ͐s̙̭̙ͨ̈͢t̻͓̤̻̺̒̊̾ ̵̞̪̗̳̯̤̽͗͋ͬ̅͌̓ͨE͇̙̲͇͙̘̺͑ͪ̄̍̽ͨ̑͟m̧͕̬̍͂͌̅͋ͪ̚͞b̓̂̒͏̛͕͔̬̰̫̳ͅr̠͈̉́̚ͅä̯́̀̇͑ͤ͜͠cͫ̿ͣ̅̎͟҉̭̟̫̻̜̳e̹͇̒ ͈͖̰̊̒ͯ͆͆͊t͕̫̽͒̒h͍̻̳ͥ̒͌̉̋͗͂͠é̴͍͉ ͚̻͉̳̫̭̃̾̍̑̐̎͂̚F̶̛̜̹͍̥̀̈́e͇̻̰̖͈̜͊́͞ͅa̮̪͎̜ͥͨͫ̐̒͜r̵̴͍͕̰̺ͩͩ̆!͕͈̺̭̫̝̆ͭ̎͗̒̈́ͅ

The eyes of the many had opened in the void watching the young Man fall from his world into a new world.

He was falling into the world of darkness and Fear. 

"I welcome you to the new World… My dear… Apostle." A clear, yet a soft female voice could be heard inside his head until finally reaching the end of the void.

"H-Help me…"

The Young Man was sleeping on a table, he slowly woke up as his body was twitching to move. Then finally he jolt up the moment he woke up he was sweating hard, and even Panting.

"Gah! Was that just a dream!?" His heartbeat had beat faster than ever. But he found himself in an unfamiliar place, a ceiling that he didn't know. "Just where the Hell am I?"

The young man goes towards the window to check, he pulls the curtain out of the way and his eyes just wide open in surprise the world he knows has changed.

On what he saw outside the window, was a giant castle in the middle and the world was engulfed in Crimson skies. Then he saw two moons standing above the skies, he knew that he wasn't on earth anymore.

the sense of touch and feelings are the same, this isn't a dream. He wanted to be an oblivious one and accept it as a dream, but it wasn't. This was the real world, the same aspect of feeling the 5 senses of humans.

But he backed down and saw a mirror. He saw himself. He has red eyes, and black hair but something is different. His pupils were sharp like snakes. He goes closer and checks his skin even further.

He noticed he was wearing some fancy clothing like in the Victorian ages, or medieval ages of nobles. He was terrified, he then checked his wrist and saw a dark stigmata attached to his body.

He was slowly losing his own mind. "Where the Hell am I!? Who the hell is this!?" He was panicking.

He then ran towards the table and he saw a cabinet which he pulled to open and saw a book, a language he doesn't recognize but he could understand it.

He checked the book, and saw it was called Diary. He flipped the book open and saw the name. 

"Here Lies Lowe Fallentear."

"Is this supposed to be my name now?!" Lowe asked himself, since his past self was called Leon, but in this world this body is called Lowe Fallentear.

He doesn't know what to do anymore, Lowe Fallentear was a demon that is under the Fallentear family, it was an extinct family that barely even knows. 

He was hyperventilating, a massive stress was forming inside his body. That he fell down from the fall, he was experiencing hell already in his state.

He remembers the book that was the cause of everything, he then trash around his place just to find the book.

Until he finally found it under his bed, the same book that started all of it. "The Book of Grimm." He could clearly read it like a normal person.

The text was all in an English Text, but he looked at the other books and they were all written in a different text rather than English. The text in the other books seems like they are Nordic Rune code, but it's not.

"Shit, just what the hell happened to me already!?"

He opened the Book of Grimm, and he saw a name and such.

"The Book of Grimm… I welcome you, my Young Apostle."

The book was written in an English text and it drew me, feeling safe but also scared.

"You have so many questions, but I welcome you to your New World, the World of Grimm. Be careful… because this world is ruled by strength and I hope you don't throw up."

The last statement made him feel more dread than ever, he went outside to look but what cost him made him even more scared than before.

He could see monsters, demons and even some indescribable abomination of horror. But what even added to darkness truth, was that… the monster were holding some humans as captives and even slaves… but something takes even too far.

He could see and sense a monster eating the leg of a human, and some heads were filled with such worms and even blood.

This doesn't spare the children… it's an absolute horror… The blood that was spilled was flowing down the streets, some of the monsters had children as well… but their food was none other than a human head. 

Each bite they take, the blood spurts like a flowing fountain. An absolute horror… the Monster and demons treated humans like a livestock of Food.

This scene alone made Lowe goes back to his room, and rushed towards the bathroom and he puked out of terror in the toilet.

"Blurghhhh!" He threw up, the scene was too much for him to handle. The world is much worse than he thought.

"Just what the fuck!?" He can't even process a single thought.

He then saw the book of Grimm, which he decided to open again and this time he reads through the whole message.

"How does it feel to see the outside world of this world? Isn't it beautiful?" 

"You twisted fuck… what kind of human would call that beautiful." Lowe cursed at the book.

"I know you have more questions, but let's be real, you're already in this world so why not just follow it so dearly like a cute rabbit you are…"

Then the book went up in flames, and something is getting written in text. It was a book describing his overall characteristics.

Lowe Fallentear

Strength: D

Magic: D

Speed: D

Defense: D

Overall Rank: Demon

Inheritance: Shadow

"Just what the fuck are you thinking, and acting as if this is a RPG game!?" He cursed again and he couldn't really understand anymore.

"Don't worry, as my apostle I will help you survive in this world."

>Survive for 1 Week<

REWARDS: +1 Point 

"That's all, and good Luck My Apostle I do hope you can suppress your starvation without eating a Human!" 

"..." 

1