Second Chance (2)
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" So you're an Archangel huh .....? " I ask Seraphim about what she is as I've never seen a being with that round circle light above its head.

" Are you really related to the Diviners? " I asked while my Magi Nano System tries to add her into its archives.

< Adding Archive: Angel >

< Classification: Diviner >

Hearing that, Seraphim then sighs as it seems after seeing that vision that the Twelve Eye of Time gave her at least some bits of knowledge about my confusion when seeing her.

" I see that thee came from the time where all of us Angels are now probably hiding or hibernating ... "

" Even worse, seeing that thy never seen the likes of me before, makes me realize that the rebelling Diviners are victorious on their foolish quest to achieve Eternal Perfection. " She sighs after knowing the future as it was as just as she feared.

" But to all of that, as thine Twelve Eye gave me some visions, it also gives some visions about thee ... "

" About what thy desire .... " Seraphim says as she tells that she understands that I want to save my granddaughter from the repetitive fate that the Diviners set in their Universal Reboot.

" Do you get it now, Archangel? "

" Your rebelling brothers are using the Creator's (God's) Device to change everything all over again ... "

" But, as I have obtained the Twelve Eye of Time, it shows me that even though the Reboot Changes everything, the flow of time will surely happen the same as everything will fall into the same fate. " I tell her as I ask her if she can help on my mission to destroy the reboot.

As I ask that, Seraphim then closes her eyes and went silent for a bit which made me suspicious until my 'Twelve Eye of Time' show me that she is communicating with the other Angels, the Diviners who are still loyal to the Original God and the Titans as their loyalty can be shown in their radiating circle of light which they called a 'Halo'.

After she went silent, she then opens her eye again as she agrees to help me and then gave me something that she just retrieved from ChronoAxis's earlier, hours before he was killed by the Diviners and hours before I've come.

" This is the Universal System Device that was entrusted to ChronoAxis back then. " the Archangel Seraphim gave me some kind of Device bathed in light as I see it to be the most advanced thing I've ever seen.

< Identifying >

< Identification Complete: Universal Chrono Device System >

< Uploading Data from Object >

< Loading Integration >

As I obtained it, Seraphim then tell me that since I've come into the distant past which definitely creates a Paradox which she deemed a Sin, but in these times she says that she forgives me for this as she knows my desires.

" Using this Device, thy would find thyself in a space beyond time. "

" It is hard to explain to thou, but the Creator explained to me before assigning me that if it was used, it will create a SubRealm unhinged of Space and Time. "

" I know, I understand... " I activated the Device as I used it to transport me into that very SubSpace.

" Thank you, Archangel ... " I say before leaving as the Device is scanning me first.

" Go thou ... " Seraphim says as she tells me to return back to the time after the Universal Reboot is started as she explains that the Device will protect me from its very effects.

As I leave, she then explains to me to find Zadkiel, one of the Angels that is also known to be one of my Twelve Eye of Time's previous holders as she tells me that after she sees the visions, she realizes that it was him that orchestrated my departure to this Era through my granddaughter, Carla.

" Find him, if he's still alive ... "

" Show him thine eye, he will definitely help thou !!! "

" Thank you ..., and how about you, Archangel ...? "

" Will you come or ... "

" No .... " Seraphim says calmly as she tells me to leave as she senses someone had also sensed her presence in this place as I left this very Realm to do another Chrono Jump.

< Chrono Jump Activated >

< Reminder: >

< Chrono Jump can only be activated after 33 years, so user Ragna will have to wait in the System's Space for the set time. >

As the System says that, I Immediately went into my seat that the System had made in the Space as I travel back to the time after the reboot the System then tells me that during my Chrono Jump into the Primordial Age, the time between the Second Holy War to Earth Year 2033 has been Rebooted into 36 times which made the timeline that I am heading in the 69th Timeline.

" Enough with the Universal Headache ... "

" I only hoped that the 'me', my 'current self' in that Timeline can be used to help me to stop this Universal Reboot Shit. " I say to myself as continue my journey.

.....

........

( Meanwhile. )

" It seems thou had noticed me from hours ago hmm .... " Seraphim says as she was left to deal with the Diviners who had found her.

" Oh my, it seems you are very unhappy ... "

" Good ol' Seraphim, you really love to use very polite language, aren't you? even to the ones that are your enemy. " the Diviner says as he unleashes his Divine Blade filled with his Divine Fire.

" Always love to be furious aren't thee ...? "

" Marticorax ... " Seraphim says as she looks at Marticorax as he and some other Diviners are already surrounding her.

" Of course Seraphim, we are all very furious that you had just given some primordial treasure to that unknown entity you've talked to earlier," Marticorax says as he curses Seraphim for giving such a treasure.

" Who is that? who are you talking with earlier? "

" So, where did he go now? ... "

" Where did you hide him? "

" Seraphim ...? " Marticorax points his Divine Fire Blade at her which was replied with Seraphim pointing her blade filled with light.

" That answer is classified, for I swear that thou will never know ... " she says as she battles Marticorax and the other Diviners.

1