Stronger
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"( Now that's a quick work!!! )"

"( It seems you've learned quite fast for once a weak person, aren't you, my Current Timeline Self? )" Ragna Twelve asks.

"( I do, it seems I'm getting used to this even though it's just my first debut on clearing the Dungeon on my own. )" I tell him, saying to Twelve that I really appreciated this System despite the pain that I received many times during my Solo Raid.

As I talk to Twelve, I see my clones are very ruined after dealing with the Boss which I curse myself for not having a great armor like Twelve does Twelve himself tells me to be patient despite the odds.

" So, Twelve ... "

" With my current progress, how much time I had to become stronger to be on par with the gods ... no ... "

" What is it their race's name again? "

"( Diviners.. )"

" Yes, with the Diviners. " I asks Twelve and he stated that despite I had only had Twelve years before the Reboot, I need to at least train and do these Leveling Things for thousands of years in order for my level to match them.

Hearing that, I become angry as I ask Twelve how is possible for me to do so like.

" Really Twelve I only had Twelve years, but I need a Thousand years to become strong like them!!!!??? " I ask Twelve.

"( That's the truth, Current One. )"

"( That's why after you returned to the hospital, I need to formulate a way to increase your levels Godspeed while you recover and do your Daily Tasks. )"

After a brief discussion, while still in the Dungeon to get some rest, I then looked at the System window seeing the item that I had just received including the new skill that I just extracted.

< [Item: Rachnare's Tusk] >

< Item Class: C >

< Type: Sword >

< Attack: +30 >

< A sword made from Rachnare's Tusk, the same Tusk that emits deadly venoms. >

< Grants poison effect >

< Can be equipped, enhanced, stored, or sold. >

< - Effect 'Paralyze': Attacked foes have a chance to become unable to move. >

< - Effect 'Wound': Attacked foes wound will be more fatal, giving them pain with each movement. >

< - Effect 'Impurity': Attacked foes become polluted, rendering some of the body systems weak and losing 2.5% HP every 1 second. >

....

" Impressive, what a magnificent stat of an item. " I say to myself as I felt relieved that I found a good one.

As I checked it, I then also see the other Item that I also gained which was the Rachnare's Liquid.

< [Item: Rachnare's Liquid] >

< Item Class: B >

< Type: Potion >

< A pouch containing the black liquid from the Rachnare. >

< An Unlikely Drop Rate. >

< Consuming it will give you more versatility but in return for your strength. >

< - Effect 'Rachnare's Six Feet': -30% Energy Points taken for hard movements. >

< - Debuff 'Rendering Muscles': -20 Strength >

....

" 'Rendering Muscles'? .. I don't need it for now!!! " Ragna says as he stored that item for now while looking at his newly acquired skill from Rachnare which is.

< Skill: Lifelink Latching [Active] -- lvl.1 >

< This skill enables the user to latch many enemies using lifeline thread and marking them, making the latched enemies receive equal damage. >

< Effect 'Lifelink': The opponent latched by the Lifeline link will receive the damage as the latch explodes. >

< Effect 'Impurity': When the latch explodes, this effect will render the opponent's System weak for 30 MIN. >

< Cost: -50 GP >

< Cooldown: 20 MIN >

.....

" Equal DMG huh... nice !!!! "

" What a unique skill, able to deal with many enemies at the same time. " I say to myself as I decide to return to the alley where I see that I am now on District H again.

" I am on District H, but where is this? where's the Hunters Hospital? " I ask but was then called by an unknown person who happens to be a military soldier on guard.

" Hey who are you? how did you come out from that abandoned place? "

" Didn't you hear the Hunters and the Inquisitors broadcast? " the soldier asks telling me that hours ago, the Hunters and the Inquisitors decides on an untimely collaboration on the Hunter Associations Head permission which they announce to evacuate all civilians.

Seeing the soldier, I ask what is going on and the soldier was shocked as he immediately sees my broken sword that I was going to throw away and deduce that I am a Hunter since only a Hunter would use such weapons while using mere clothes and armors like that.

As he recognizes me as a Hunter, the soldier then guides me out as he shows me some monster corpses courtesy of the Hunters and Inquisitors I then use my Sense Stat, realizing there's a Gate opened nearby, a Gate where the monsters come out from their place.

" All of the smaller monsters had been taken off while the bigger ones are still in progress. " the soldier explains as I sense the presence of a powerful monster on the Hunters and Inquisitors' location.

"( I can feel it. )"

"( I can feel the monster's disturbing presence. )"

"( The presence of the Boss. )" I say while sensing the Boss who is currently fighting the Inquisitors and Hunters in their location.

" Uum sir.. could I look at the current progress right there? " I ask the soldier as I go to the scene.

As we both went there, I see the Hunters and the Inquisitor using their Gifts and Weapons in order to defeat the accursed monster.

" Let us pray to the gods, let them fill our gifts with a portion of their Divine Will. " the Head Inquisitor on that place says as I see also Inquisitor Cara in that place, using her gift to distract the monsters using her 'Eye of Seduction'.

" Stay strong Hunters and Inquisitors!!! "

" The gods are with us, with their Divine Will!!!! " said the Inquisitor as I see her commanding the Inquisitors while the hunters, the low-rank hunters it seems. Around 9 E-Ranks, 9 D-Ranks, and 6 C-Ranks. From their battle, I can see the Hunters had no communication whatsoever as they use their Gifts recklessly without caring for others as they seem to force the Healers to heal them every time they had damage which is the most selfish thing that they had to do.

"( They will die..., I'm sure of it. )" Ragna Twelve tells me from inside the System as he instructs me to leave them for now and tell me to return to the hospital to get some medical check-ups first.

" No.. " I said to myself as I looked at my broken sword (not the newly acquired one, [Rachnare's Tusk]) and looked at the stone rock monster.

As I see that, Twelve then noticed my movements as he ask me don't do it, don't show my strength now, especially to the inquisitors right now.

" No worries, Twelve. " I answered him while taking steps back as I then decide to throw that very item into that steel monster, destroying it instantly in front of both Hunters and Inquisitors.

"( Hmpphhh... show off!! )"

< You Leveled Up >

" Now that's more like it. " I say to myself, fleeing the scene while the Hunters and Inquisitors wondered who killed the monster just now.

.......

< STATUS >

< Name: Ragna Orion Miraikuru Kent >

< Age: 12 >

< Gift: Divine Curse >

< Core Tier: *1 >

< Race: Human >

< Level: 25 >

< Class: None >

< Title: Slime Hunter >

< HP: 2.225/2.225 >

< GP: 425/425 >

< EP: 430/430 >

< EXP: 0/2.225 >

________________

Strength: 32

Agility: 30

Sense: 30

Vitality: 30

Intelligence: 30

Soul: 30

....

Extra:

* < Core Tier: *1 >

The core Tier evolves every 20 levels by the way.

Level 20 = Core Tier 1

Level 40 = Core Tier 2

Level 60 = Core Tier 3

and etc.

0