Dainsleif (1)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Where am I? " William says as he sees himself inside the place filled with Darkness.

As he walks into that dark place, he looks around as he tries to find some light in hopes to get out of whatever place he is in right now. While running, he looks around to find a way but suddenly he sees something, not light or whatsoever but someone that he knows for sure.

" Hugo, it's you!!! " William runs towards Hugo who he saw his back from afar.

As he approached him, he hugged him from the back and ask where he had been, and asked what is this place which Hugo didn't respond to. After hours of asking, William then turns Hugo's body so he can see his face and screamed to see Hugo's face filled with anger and tears which were followed by his stomach that constantly pouring blood as his body was slowly sliced into two, falling into the ground.

Seeing that, William screamed as he asked what happened to Hugo, and Hugo just look at him with anger, asking him.

" Why William? "

" Why did you murder me? "

" We're friends, aren't we? " he asked William who is still screaming in fear as he then sees many people he killed suddenly show up to him with their dead forms just like Hugo.

" Go away, go away!!! " William says as he runs away but he then screams after seeing that he is surrounded.

" You, you, you ... " He stutters after seeing the people's faces that he recognized as the people he killed in the past.

" Yes, it's them, William. " said a voice out of nowhere telling him that everyone he sees is the people that he killed back then. As the voice tells it, it then thanks William for giving such a great offering to it as the voice explains that in William's hands, it can feel the blood and hatred that his victims felt before they die, before they were betrayed by him and his partner Hugo Butcher who now joins the other victims.

" Yet again, thank you, William. " the voice says as suddenly large red eyes can be seen in the skies which made William afraid as he told the large eyes to go away but sadly it approached him, telling him that it liked him, adore him and love him for everything he did on his life.

" Thank you for freeing me. " the red eye says as it approaches the psychopath Hunter.

( Back in reality. )

" This body is amazing," said William as he was being possessed by the Sword.

" Unlike Siegfried, it seems this one had no moral or whatsoever, which means he is more brutal than that hero is ever was. " the possessed William says as he commented about his previous master, the Hero Siegfried was foolish to abandon her, one of his beloved swords as he chooses the weaker swords like Balmung and Gram in the end as he relinquishes her.

" Stupid master, he should've used me as his sword in 'that' battle. "

" If he used me, he could've won in the Holy War against the Deviants and Sorcerers. "

" But instead he chose to die as a hero in the end, worse even, it seems he die very sadly as his people betrayed him Ahahaha!!! "

" Eat that master Siegfried!!! foolish master Siegfried!!! foolish master that dared to abandon me the most powerful slaying sword he ever have!!! "

" Dainsleif!!! " the possessed William says as he then strikes into Ragna's position.

"( The hell, he spotted me. )"

" Get out, get out, little stalker. " the possessed William says to Ragna.

" Don't you think it is not rude to spy on people? "

" Even the likes of William here are so unhappy with it, right? "

" Ragna ...Kent... " he says which made Ragna shocked as he then decides to get out.

" You know me? " he asked the possessed William.

" Of course, William still remembers you by the way. "

" A weak Ungifted boy with blood that can attract monsters since it was delicious. "

" From William's memories, I can see you are always constantly used as bait, to become the monsters' free prey since you were so weak. "

" Oh really, is that what you think of me, William..? " Ragna asks Twelve then tells him to prepare his stance since he realizes that the possessed William here will do his attack.

"( Watch out Ragna, In my Timeline the Thousand Slayer Sword, Dainsleif is well known to possess and corrupt its user to be reborn as a living being or should I say to fuse with its user. )" Twelve explains to Ragna, warning him about Dainselif's capability to make an unhealable wound which is why he trained him the [Parry] skill first before training him some of his defense skills.

"( So technically, I just need to kill William without being even wounded by Dainsleif, got it!!! )" Ragna says that he knows what to do now, but Twelve still reminds him to not look down on the possessed William too since he seems to have some abilities that both of the Ragna's didn't know.

" Roger that, Twelve. " Ragna says which made William ask who is he talking to Ragna then answers that it is out of his business.

" William, no ... Dainsleif was it? " Ragna asks Dainsleif, asking if William is still there.

" He is not, child. I already make him mine. " Dainsleif says as he tells Ragna that she is now fused completely with William as she begins to transform some parts of William's body.

" I see, good then... " Ragna says to Dainsleif.

" Cause after I defeat you, I don't want to see that he is still in there. "

" After all, I don't want to meet him again by chance after Junior High School but here I am, meeting him again in a different situation. " Ragna says as he begins to fight William (Dainsleif) with his swords and skills.

.....

( At the same time. )

" Hello there Vice-Guild Master, you came? " said one of the Vulture Guild members as he greet the Vice-Guild Master of the Vulture Guild, Randall 'J' Wilson or regularly known as ...

'Ripper Jack'.

As he comes into the opened Blue Gate of this Ruin, he then asks if the shipment is still on track as the Vulture member then tells him that it is already 85% done. While asking, he then sees the lying Park Tae Ra and asks if she's still alive which the Vulture then nods.

" I see. " Ripper Jack says as he immediately dismantles the unconscious Hunter's body without any remorse.

" I want you all to quickly pack all the treasures in this Ruin, wipe it clean of every treasure without fail understand!!! "

" Yes, Vice-Guild Master. "

After he ordered that, Ripper Jack then leaves for outside since he wants to smoke, leaving the other Vulture Guild Member to clean the Ruin of its treasures.

0