Chapter 0: The last stand
246 16 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Driving down a dark empty road, I looked at the ditch running along the road. A thought popped into my mind, ‘what if I drove straight into that ditch?’. While thinking that, I received a message from my brother. 

 

“Bro, your fiancee is cheating on you, I’ve seen a car parked outside her house repeatedly for a few days now. Call her right now, see if she answers.”

 

Widening my eyes, my hands start to shake. I slow down my car to call my fiancee. 

 

Ring, ring-

 

“Hello honey” 

 

“Ah, hello ah”

 

“What’s the matter, you sound out of breath?”

 

“Ah I was out jogging”

 

“But it should be nighttime on your side?”

 

“Midnight jog, ngh-”

 

I threw the phone into the woods, got into my car, and stepped on the gas.

 

My thoughts had a slight change.

 

They went from ‘what if I drove into that ditch?’ to ‘Let’s see how long it’ll take the police to kill me after I kill that bitch?’

 

And so I sped up. Reaching my street, a place that fits every description of a ghetto, my car was going full speed, I put a brick on the gas pedal, jumped out, and let my car crash into the bedroom-putting an end to various clapping sounds.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

 

I walked into my house, emptied a bottle of alcohol, and filled it with a mixture of oil and gasoline. 

 

I could hear the neighbors outside-” Police, police there’s a fucking psycho in there!!!”

 

I went to the basement and picked up the firearms I saved there.

 

I could hear the police sirens wailing. 

 

This is my last fuck you to this fucking shitty world.

7