CHAPTER 1: Hado no Yon
189 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ahhhh.... " A scream of a young boy echoed in the forest and the young boy was slaughtered by a monster called' Hollow '. The hollow is fat but is very fast and the hands are like scythe blades. It's face is very tiny compared to his fat body. 

The hollow slashed the young Shinigami's chest with it's hand and the young Shinigami is almost dead with a deep cut. The blood pumps up from the cut and the young shinigami kneels on the ground with tears and his face is filled with despair. 

There are also young Shinigamis on the ground and in a total of seven Shinigami. Four of them are already lying on the ground with the pool of blood and they are totally not in the condition to fight. At least, they killed 2 hollows with their teamwork or with the sacrifice of 4 young shinigami. The other three are also in the bad state. 

" Hold up, the reinforcements are coming.... " The oldest Shinigami among them encouraged them while holding his Zanpakuto. He encouraged them but the problem is that are they going to live along enough to wait the reinforcements. He is the only one in the group who has unsealed his Zanpakuto. The others are still in the state of Asauchi so the fighting power is low and they are still ' Students '. He is their senior and is supposed to protect them but he already lost four of them. Running is not the opinion either because the Hollow is very fast. 

' I need to attract the attention of the Hollow to use my Shikai's ability. ' The nameless shinigami muttered and he looked around his juniors. All of them are not in the state to fight and they all have wounds and cuts. Some already lost their arms, eyes and a lot of cuts from the Hollows. Their reiastsu is almost gone and they are just trying to stand up with their guts. 

" Eeeeeee..  " Suddenly, the Hollow screamed and moved to the nearest shinigami, slashed him horizontally. 

But the Shinigami's reaction is fast and blocks the attack from the Hollow quickly but the Hollow's strength is greater than him and his body is already tired so he is blown away by the Hollow's attack , his body crushed to the tree, and the blood splits from the mouth. As he falls down on the hard ground and the pain is extremely painful but he uses his katana to stand up and his body is shaking because of exhaustion and battle wounds. He knows that he will die if he gives up here. He could not use one of his eyes anymore because of bleeding from the forehead's cut and the other eye is barely seeing the things. The half of his black kimono is already gone and there are cuts with blood covering them. 

" Hei ... " His senior shouts to him but his body crumbs on the ground and his body is already given up. 

The hollow comes in front of him and tries to kill him by spearing his head with its hand. Suddenly, everything becomes slow and he sees Hollow's hand coming to his face very slowly. He closes his eyes and tries to accept the death with a smile. He has no strength to defend against the attack and he has absolutely no idea to defend the attack.

' So this is the end for me... ' He muttered and suddenly something inside his body woke up. He feels like the thing that exists inside his body since he was born in the world. The thing came together with him to the world.

The thing is the memory. The memories that he felt very familiar with him. He sees the memories of a man from the birth to the death within the 0.0001 second. 

" Umei wo ugokase... #%%#$&& " ( Wheel the Fate.... #%%#$&&)

He muttered the words and suddenly, very dense Reiatsu gathered in his Zanpakuto. His normal Zanpakuto turned into the wooden sheath Katana. It has no tsuba and has only a wooden hilt with a wooden sheath. His Zanpakuto finally turns into the Shikai because he finally knows the name of his Zanpakuto's spirit. 

" Eeeeee....." The Hollow screamed with the anger and it finally delivering the death blow to the half-death state Shinigami but the Shinigami suddenly leveled up and blown up it with his Reiatsu. Of course, it is very pissed off. 

" Hei. " The other shinigami is happy for him and not only he is alive but he becomes kinda live again. His bleeding stopped and his eyes look changed. 

' Strange, I can not feel his Reiatsu at all. At least, his Reiatsu should be increased from the Shikai's release. Probably, that is his Shikai's ability. ' The oldest shinigami muttered and he is really glad for him. 

' Now, the table is turned. ' The oldest Shinigami has a smile on his face again. 

" Hei.. Cast the hado and shots the Hollow. I will take his attention when you're chanting. " The oldest Shinigami gave the order. 

" Yes, Senpai.. " Hei replied and he changed into the new person from his body language to his words. He has more confidence and a ' free spirit' compared to his strict personality.

The old Shinigami decided using the hado is the best opinion. Hei must recover a little bit of Reiatsu to cast the kido and his Shikai's ability is called ' Mirror-Parallel ' . His Shikai's ability allows him to copy the kido or other things but the kido must exist in the parallel line with him and he could only copy low level kido.

Hei is going to cast the kido from behind so he can move fast and parallel with the kido, copies it. He judges that Hei could only cast low level kido and his Reiatsu is still low so he didn't say anything about his Shikai. He is not willing to talk about his Shikai to other people. 

" Good.. " He replied and immediately used shunpo and appears on top of the Hollow, slashing the Hollow with his Zanpakuto using his body weight. But the hollow completely blocks the attack with his hand but it moves a little bit to the back and they start to exchange the attacks. 

' Which Kido should I use? My Reiatsu is low. Yoshi, let's go with that. ' Hei muttered and he decided to only use half of his Reiatsu. His Reiatsu is recovering but still, he only has very little. So he could only cast low-level kidos and shots at the Hollow as he received the order. 

" I ordered... The sky of darkness.. lighten up with the anger and the dark sky will fear.. The rain will cry.. shoot up to the sky... " 

" Hado no Yon, Byakurai "

6