Tour 2
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

GOD, Appeared in a town bustling with people. She looked around and spotted something of interest after walking a while, stopping in front of a store she saw ice cream and entered instantly.

She looked around and accepted a taste of each flavor before finally accepting mint. Leaving the store she licked at her ice cream cheerfully. She easily became the center of attention in town as her brilliant golden hair attracted everyone's attention.

In the crowd particularly a beastkin person specifically a cat earred and tail type approached GOD, from behind she was fast incoming as possible and bumped into GOD the cat earred and tailed beast kin apologized as she sneakily reached in GOD'S pocket and grabbed her wallet. The cat earred and tailed girl walked away slipping into the crowd to lose GOD just in case she found out this way she wouldn't be able to catch up as the people would act as obstacles.

GOD shrugged, noted the person and continued enjoying her ice cream.

The car girl's name is Yun.

Yun is a or was a noble however she was "accidentally" inslaved. She easily lost all her asset and then goddess of beastkin took mercy on her and destroyed her collar the mark of enslavement. Soon she tried to find repreive through other methods, jobs, previous connections. Nothing worked. She was known as a fallen noble. However her pride refused to let her live like a peasant she stole as much money as possible with her energy reserves before they could fall she would purchase a noble home again and rise steadily until she is on her feet again.

She remained in the noble district as much as possible but left quite alot as albeit being an S rank the guards of the kingdom were all SS rank and a Famous SSS Rank would venture all through out the kingdom daily a well known Retainer. Rain Ice, the name Yun feared most also being the name of the SSS ranker.

Yun quicy his away in a dark place an counted the coins in the wallet she stole yet something was off, as she pulled out the first hand full she realized they were coins of the highest value enabling anyone to live leisurely for a life time with just one. She has a hand full! She dropped the same hand in and tried to receive more and immediately realized they slipped through her grasp but most importantly she could tell with a glance they were all the same coin!

She shivered with excitement. 

'i can immediately buy back my home in the noble residential area. No. I want a bigger one!' she let her greed show and immediately selected a plot of land and a group of magicians to erect her home she would be the most lavish frugal beastkin in the kingdom!

As she made plans she approached the building, through her excitement she wasted no time purchasing the large plot of land. When she arrived the agent who showed her there walked away. 

Yun next plan required magicians whom the agent would send here.

The magicians arrived in almost no time and within three hours she had a home fully erected all that's left is furnishing and decoration even the garden was done. The agent would send maids in the morning.

An hour later she selected furniture of the highest value and had a few magicians furnish her home. Next is decor which was is delivered the same hour. She quickly decorated her home the whole process took 6 hours.

Finally done Yun who already equipped her closets with fresh clothes showered and collapsed in bed. Elated and tired she in a daze made plans to do nothing tomorrow, perhaps give the made some lazy instructions and that's about it. She slowly shut her eyes just barely catching glimpse of someone lay right next to her. She ignored it.

'my imagination.'

She fell asleep sleeping easy the first time in weeks.

0