Tour 4
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

GOD appeared in one of the many hotspots of this planet.

It seemed to be night but the neon colors on most buildings made it bright enough.

There were cherry blossoms left and reft on either side of the street, could often be seen decoration areas of this hotspot.

GOD walked forward and soon arrived at a cafe.

Turning right and entering GOD took a seat and waited on a waitress to see her. A waitress came and offered a menu while greeting GOD.

The waitress quickly received GOD'S orders that were fulfilled quickly. A cup of tea and a sandwich arrived at the table. GOD ate and drank slowly while finishing in almost no time anyway.

"Excuse me.. do you mind if I have a seat?" The waitress from before asked. GOD gestured for her to have a seat. The lady smiled and gave her thanks before going back to the kitchen, no time at all passing before she arrived with a friend helping her carry food back to the table.

The waitress took a seat as the other waitress help set up her food in front of her.

Now seated the waitress began to eat as the other waitress left.

GOD silently stood but the waitress stopped her.

"If youre done.. I'd like you to know this cafe is having a party later on feel free to stay with us."

"Of course!" GOD'S smile visibly brightened as she sat down.

The waitress stood, soon finishing her meal and went back to the kitchen. She returned soon and sat quietly.

The sky already dark showing it's night time.

GOD looked around seeing that most people left already only a couple remaining.

The waitress getting up accidentally kicked GOD then apologized GOD nodded and the waitress left then returning to the kitchen, soon staff came out with foods desserts and drinks.

They put them on a nearby table.

"Everyone this Party is to celebrate our best, our favorite staff Altair." Said a man whom seemed to be the the manager, he's dressed in a slightly different outfit. 

"Her birthday is today and although we our grand opening not long ago we thank our future loyal customers for staying behind with us." He announced.

One of the staff members jokingly stepped forward after playing around with another friend staff. Using a torch he lit the candles on the cake and stepped back.

Altair the staff from before whom sat with GOD stepped forward.

"Altair, you sure you want to sing?" Waiter

"Dummy don't back out now what is she really refuses?" The waitress elbowed the waiter who spoke previously.

Altair giggled and stepped forward as the lights went out.

She began to sing a pop song one would probably say it's familiar with k-pop. Her Angelic voice lead one to a peaceful state.

When the song was done everyone clapped and Soon promoted her to blow out the candles. She followed up and blew them out gaining another round of applause.

"Cook, the plates!" Waited.

"June," the waiter said and looked around probably for the plates. "Oh, sorry!" He quickly made his way to the kitchen and grabbed plates.

"That guy.." June said as she furrowed her brows and pouted.

Altair already quietly cutting the cake placed a slice on each plate. June took hers first and began to eat while standing.

Cook and two other staff delivered cake to the other customers who remained behind.

"I'll deliver it." Altair said as she carried a second plate of cake over to the table with GOD. She sat down and put a plate in front of her and another in front of GOD.

"Happy birthday~" 

Altair who was tying her hair up looked up just as she finished and found GOD smiling at her, GOD seemingly taking interest in the cake used a fork to lift a bite into her mouth.

"So good~"

"Thank you!" Altair replied with a charming smile and also began to eat. She finished and quickly went for seconds, thirds.

GOD also had the same amount as Altair seem to naturally want her to eat the same amount.

Altair put her fork up to feed GOD a bite of cake, Coincidentally GOD did the same putting a bite in front of Altair.

The surprise visible on her face she smiled as GOD Opened her mouth and Altair opened her own.

They continued to feed each other until the last bite.

"You interested in staying?" Altair asked as everything came to an end, the other customers were leaving and the staff were cleaning.

"Yea."

"Come with me." Altair lead them to a hallway and passed a few doors, on the left is a door which they stopped at. Altair used a key and pushed the door open. Altair walked in with GOD.

"It's free for tonight but of course you will be required to pay for future use." Altair said so as she walked around the room as though showing it off. As she finished she went behind GOD grinning mischievously. 

0