Chapter 1
995 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was laying in my bed sitting on my phone. It has been 8 years since I was taken in as the adopted daughter of Tomura Shigaraki and Dabi. In that time they had trained me to be stronger not only with my quirk but physically as well. "Chiura!" Dad called from the bar. I got up and opened the door walking to the bar. 

"What do you need dad?" I ask as I look at him. He was sitting on the bar waiting. No one else was here which was odd as there were normally three to four people in the bar. "It's time for you to go on the mission that we have planned for you."

"Mission?" I ask as I look at him confused.

"Yes. Our boss has agreed it's time for you to infiltrate UA high." 

"You want me...To infiltrate the most prestigious school in the country?!" I yell as I look at him. "There is no way I would be able to blend in!" I say as I look at my dad. 

"You will be able to and you have to. For the sake of our mission of overthrowing the heroes and their stupid laws." 

"But dad-"

"No buts Chiura. This is what me and Dabi have been training you for. To do this mission!" He said as he got off the bar and started walking towards me. 

"I won't do it. I'm not going to go to high school with a bunch of hero wannabes!" I say as I cross my arms over my chest with a huff.

"Would you rather go back to living on the streets alone and running from your stupid nightmares?" 

I was silent at that. I knew he was right that if I was back on the streets my nightmares would plague me again. The dreams I have of my previous 'family.' People that I don't even remember other than the dreams that plague me. I had three brothers and a sister but that's all I can remember. No faces or names. 

"That's what I thought. You have the exam to pass tomorrow." Dad said as he turned away from me and walked into the shared room he had with papa. I lingered in the bar for a moment longer trying to hear what dad and papa were saying before turning and walking away to my own room. 

φφ

I woke up early the next morning and groaned as I rolled onto my side and looked at the time. I had the entrance exam in two hours and sighed as I sat up on the bed. I looked out the window at the rising sun and the lights of the city. In the distance I could see the glistening building of UA. There was a knock on my door and I turned to look at the door.

"Are you up Chiura?" Papa asked. I went over and opened the door. 

"Need something?" I ask trying to hide that I was upset about the whole UA thing.

"Just wanted to make sure you're awake." He said before turning away. I sighed and grabbed out a dark blue tank top and black shorts changing quickly. I sighed as I looked at my mess of light blue hair and grabbed my hairbrush, brushing out my hair. I grabbed a pony tail and put my hair up and sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. My light hair and light blue eyes were the only things I had to try and figure out who my family was.

I went out into the bar and grabbed a glass and poured myself some water to drink. "Chiura!! Aren't you excited for your mission?!" Toga said her blonde hair bouncing as she skipped into the room.

"Of course I am." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes. 

"Come on Chiura. At least try to be excited. I never get to go on missions and I'm older than you."

"Maybe that's because of your thirst for blood." I say.

"Leave her alone Vampire. She's nervous." Dad said as he walked into the room.

"She's not nervous Shiggy. She doesn't even want to do this. Why can't I go?" Toga said as she faked a pout,

"You know why. You're a known villain and Chiura hasn't committed any crimes." Papa said as he came into the room. 

I sigh and turn to leave the room. "Be safe Chiura." Papa said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead before I left the bar. I went and got on the bus that would take me to UA and pulled my phone out. Dad had made a group chat for all of the villains so that we could always check in with each other and all of the missions. 

I got to UA and looked up unable to not be impressed by the huge glass building. I walked inside and sighed as I looked at all of the students here and thought for a minute before going into the auditorium and finding my seat. 

φφ

I was walking to the bus stop from the exams shaking. The only downside of my quirk was that I would be freezing for a while afterwards. It was when the hallucinations normally struck after I had used my quirk. Just as I thought it I saw a boy running in front of me laughing. "Come on Tano!" The boy said. He started to turn to look at me but as always it faded away leaving me shivering even more. 

I never understood why they always called me Tano in the visions. True when I met Dad I didn't know my name but I knew Tano wasn't my name. I got a text from papa and sighed opening the message. 

Papa: How did the exam go?

Chiura: It went fine. 

Dad: Did you get in?

Chiura: No!  We don't find out if we got in for a week.

Papa: Just get home safely.

I turned off my phone and looked out the window of the bus closing my eyes. I used to love this city and everyone in it. At least before dad and papa told me the truth that everyone was mean and no one could be trusted but the villains. I made it back to the bar and went to my room closing my eyes as a vision suddenly hit me full force and I blacked out.

10