Chapter 3A
135 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up and sighed. It was my first day at UA high and I didn't want to go at all. I got up and changed into the uniform and sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was red and my hair was tangled. I grabbed my hairbrush and started to brush all of the knots out of my hair wincing occasionally. Over the weekend I had dyed my hair over the weekend so now it's dark blue. I braided my hair and left my room and went into the bar area. 

"Hey Chiura. Ready for the day?" Dad asked as he looked at me. 

"What do you think?" I mumble as I grab a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. 

"Cheer up Chiura. It's only for a few months maybe a year." 

"A few months?! A year!" I say as I raise my voice.

"It's going to be okay Chiura." Papa said as he came into the room still rubbing his eyes. I must have woken him up  by accident. 

"How do you know..?" I ask as I look at him. 

"I just do." He smiled and I nodded grabbing my backpack and phone with my earbuds. I left the bar and started walking to the bus. I still couldn't get the blue eyes from my vision out of my head. My mind kept replaying the vision for whatever reason and I always saw the blue eyes.

I had started to research the name Tano as I always heard it in my visions. It turned out that Tano Todoroki had gone missing eight years ago and no sightings of her. After two years everyone just assumed she was dead like Touya Todoroki who also went missing around her age. I closed the tab and looked out the window of the bus watching as the glistening building of UA got closer.

I sighed as we stopped at the entrance of UA and walked inside as I looked up. It was huge and magnificent. I looked at my letter and saw that I would be in class 1A and kept walking looking for the room. I saw another girl who had short brown hair, pink cheeks, and brown eyes. "Hi. Do you know where class 1A is?" She asked me.

"No. I'm trying to find it myself." I say as I look at her. 

"I'm Ochako Uraraka by the way." She said with a smile.

"I'm Chiura." I say with a small smile. We finally found class 1A and she walked over to a boy with blue hair and glasses. He had engines jutting out of his leg. I knew instantly that he was a part of the Iida family as they were all heroes with an engine quirk. I sighed as I looked around the classroom. I couldn't name anyone else and I didn't see any of them at the entrance exam either. 

I went to an empty seat in the back of the room and sighed as I laid my head on the desk . I had started to doze off when the bell rang. I imediatly sat up upset with myself for falling asleep. The room was full now and next to me was a girl with a large black ponytail. On the other side of me was Ochako Uraraka. In front of me was a boy with spiky red hair. 

The yellow sleeping bag in the corner started to move and he stood up. "I am Eraserhead or Mr. Aizawa to you. We will begin our fitness examinations after you all go to the locker room and change into your gym uniform."

"What about orientation?" A girl who was all pink said as she looked at Mr. Aizawa.

"Villains won't wait for orientation. We begin now." With that Aizawa left the room. Everyone got up going to the locker rooms and changing. 

"I'm Mina Ashido." the pink girl said. "What's your guys names?"

"I'm Ochako Uraraka." 

"I'm Momo Yayorozu."

"I'm Kyoka Jioru."

"I'm Tsysu Asui but just call me Tsu. Rippit"

"Aww that's cute." Mina said as she started to fangirl over Tsu. I rolled my eyes and left the locker room seeing that most of the boys were already outside waiting. I walked past a tall blonde who tsked when I walked past. I rolled my eyes and stood next to the boy who sat in front of me in class. I didn't want to say anything as the other boys were talking amongst themselves. 

The rest of the girls finally came out and we began the testing of our quirks. 

φφ

I had placed the highest in our class in the exams, but as normal I had overdone it. I was shivering but as I compared to the rest of the class there was only one other person who had an ice quirk. I sighed as we went back to class. "You all will be assigned seats so that you can actually do something in class." Aizawa said as we got back to the room. 

He started to list off names and I was next to a boy named Shoto Todoroki and Tsysu. I think I would be able to tolerate it as Shoto was pretty quiet and Tsysu seemed to be friends with a green haired boy, Iida, and Ochako. I looked at the front of the class as Aizawa went on about what we were to expect in this class and how we would work to be heroes. 

φφ

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Ochako, the green haired boy who I learned was named Deku, Tsysu, and Iida. "What do you think so far?" Ochako asked us all.

"It's everything I imagined it to be and more." Deku said as he smiled at us all. 

"We all need to be sure to focus on our studies. Otherwise there is no way we can be good heroes." Iida said as he did a weird hand thing that I noticed he did quite often. 

"We have hardly started though. Ribbit,"  Tsu said as she tilted her head.

"It doesn't matter." Iida said. 

The alarm started to ring and everyone jumped up trying to get to the exits. I looked around panicked but tried to stay calm and looked at Ochako. "Can you send me up into the air by the exit?" I ask her. She nods and touches my arms and I float up to the exit. "Everyone calm down!" I yell as I look down at everyone. No one seemed to have heard me and I tried again. "EVERYONE STOP!" I yell. This time it works everyone going silent and stopping in their tracks. "Let's try and leave in an orderly fashion." I say as I look at everyone and slowly but surely we slowly moved out of the hallway back towards class.

 

3