Chapter 2 – Unwanted Things (18+)
3k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nela Vestarya, a woman who has a temptation and grass template, only wearing black underwear as a cheap symbol of women.

She is Succubus sought by horse riding on the wall of the border. The molec and body contains additional value to be a beautiful woman and can pay attention to other men.

With the agility of a succubus, she could be free from the tiger of the troubled riding force. When they find it, she just needs to reduce the number of knights who want to catch her.

However, she is quite dangerous because many victims are falling when in threatening conditions. Not hesitant to stab them with a stressful force.

As a result, the horse riding from the Freinte Kingdom should work harder so that Succubus was arrested and expelled from the royal territory. 

Apparently, Nela jumped between the twigs not to get caused by humans. Calm and peaceful listening to the bird's chief even though it is just a minute. Nela's movement went well, smooth without one twig that collapsed. 

The night arrived, darker and creepy. Many dangers that threaten the neuroscience of neither if it has no qualified fighting capabilities.

Fortunately, Nela is always on the tree, reducing the possibility of beasts and bandits to attack the woman.

Nela stopped her footsteps, found the smell of a struggle that uploaded the taste in her mouth. The saliva almost out of her mouth after smelling the good ingests around him.

The love of the love that has not been helped raises passion and heats the body in an instant. However, she still has not fallen from the twigs who are foothing her legs.

"Looks like I'm smelling this good. Better I'll look for it right away." 

Nela is soon to find the smell of the upper, overright someone who gives something valuable to Nela, the succubus who is thirsty for a fluid from a man.

After being traced in a few hundred meters, she looks happy, getting the warmth that can attract the attention of women who are lost in the dense forest.

A young man who breaks with a bonfire that has been made. Nela's view selieved in a long time. More curiosity and prepare to achieve golden opportunities.

"The young man has a refreshing smell. Ah! Do I want to approach it? It seems so I can not stand it anymore."

"The time is in action!" Nela was out of it, spread its shit when there was a man who was in front of her eyes. 

Nela descended from a tree slowly, slows his voice so that targets targeted did not turn to him. After landing, Nela was hiding and damping her legs to approach the young man.

Before closer, there is no chance that Nela's can take when the male activity is still continuing. Apparently, the young man is still not as long as it is checking the surrounding environment that has been illuminated by the bonfire.

The young man's awareness was not too big, his eyes only looked straight and rely only on the warm bonfire to clarify his eyes.

He just sat on a tree and garbling while stretching his hands. He still seats calm and does not think of something that bothers him.

Succubus had to wait for a beautiful momentum, threatening the man to be the best field for the thirsty woman to be breath.

In a wasted time, long man still watched his eyes, keeping himself no one hurting the young man.

The man could not help but drows his eyes, his eyes closed slowly and his body was getting weakened to fill the power for the next day.

Nela walked approaching the campfire, showing beauty and teasing impression, short hair has a distinctive distinction for a woman. She is a strong woman and can not be underestimated, easier to set hair like a man.

The thirst can not be detained again, proving the prostitutes that have been powered in a month. She approached the young man and touched the body with the mashing movement, the sweet smile was warmer.

"Apparently, he was exhausted because the journey was quite heavy. I have to clean up special service so he is healthy back."

[***]

The dark view, there is something that annoys on the young man, gets a sensual touch from the front. The crotch feels more dangerous because of a disturbing sweet touch.

He opened his eyes and saw a woman with a vague view, who had not seen beauty and a milky body. The young man turns his head quickly to all the views look better.

His views begin clearly. But his hands were dyed, in a woman with plans to get his desire. 

The woman, Nela, held some wooden stems that served as a torch. While the bonfire made by the young man was gone out of the unison.

The young man panicked, looked down and there were no clothes that protect from nudity. There is a chain that holds the hand movement and foot, mounted near the bonfire as a hostage.

"Wa-Wait! Who are you?! Why are you coming here?!" The young man, Lyon again started forward, to Nela. 

"Let go of me!" Lyon tried to move his body even though it did not work. The chain is too strong for Lyon because he is just a human being.

Nela laughs a little, seeing the hostage wakes up and prepares to launch his action. There are no bras and pants undercovering his body, naked completely.

"Looks like you're not lucky, I love young men who are detained with chains, especially when naked and tied with chains."

Lyon's body became fearful, feeling the heat pressure that continued to approach his body. Gyrot Lyon becomes unsafe because it is considered virginity. 

"What do you want?" Lyon remained rebellious, his eyes looking sharply but worried to haunt him.

Nela approached Lyon, gave a special approach to Lyon and fell to his hand. "Don't like that! Let us have fun!"

With a replacement and his movement of the hand, the chain moves down and drops the hostage until the touch of the ground.

Nela launched into Lyon's body and could not get away because the chain that held Lyon too hard. Nela's body landed smoothly and did not hurt, then hugged warmly because Nela's body spoiled the young man's mind.

Lyon's mouth wanted to shout, but no sound coming out because it was blocked by the semirta woman. The warm hugs silenced the Lyon's body. 

Nela's mouth almost sticks to Lyon's ear, giving a seduction to Lyon unable to free himself from the prisoner.

"You are very handsome, it seems, you have not had sex experience." 

"I'll teach you how to make love for a woman for the first time."

No longer time, Nuela's mouth kisses Lyon's neck, with a vast and sounds a Kissmark in the left of Lyon. The sensual touch made the sigh of the man's virginity.

"You are mine, I'll make pleasure and release your senses with this body." Nela's Never is still playing with Lyon's neck, 

Lyon can not breathe, trying to escape alone can not. Kissmark is made in Lyon's neck so Nela can give the best touch when making love.

After creating Kissmark, Nela is rising and paired soul to Bono's criticism with a neighborhood of Nela and still pink.

"Be patient! I want to give you a surprise for you, it will be a pleasure that you will get when we make love."

Now, the style of Woman on the Top is formed with the composition. Nela is enjoying the brothers with youth with a vagina first before doing another way.

Two crotches in touch with smooth, the other penis is increasingly enlarged and ready to hatch the vaginal vessel Nela.

"Don't do that! Please!" Lyon shouted, but it was late because Nela did not listen.

Nela laughs when an application is heard. Nothing will accept the command when you want to get the desire that they have previously ended.

"I'll deport you anxiety, please appeal to me!" Nela is throwing with a female face and prepares to rape Lyon.

9