Chapter 4 – Unlimited Love
1.2k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rape activities always damage virginity, almost everyone feels suffering and pain after their groin is attacked by irresponsible perpetrators. 

Not only women who are raped, men also get the same treatment. It is possible that a woman can enslave a man to fulfill their lust. 

As a result, the victims of rape cannot survive much longer after their energies and bodies are damaged by an insatiable desire. 

Lyon is trapped with chains wrapped around his body, restricting his freedom to serve a Succubus with the sperm escaping his body. 

While Lyon was dying and drained of strength, Nela was back in her underwear, black underwear covering her breasts and pussy. She still looks sexy and pleasing to the eye. 

Nela's body felt fertile, it took a while because her period didn't come. Dirty blood coming out of her womb can not be determined. 

She is not much different from a prostitute who has to serve the lust of a bad man, placing salty and thick sperm inside her body. 

Before the cloth covered his crotch, a dildo appeared from magic. With a command from his heart, a dildo was formed from the magic flow that clung around the crotch.

No sperm came out of the perverted womb, allowing the uterus to devour potential sperm, able to give Nela the most beautiful surprise.

Well-groomed smooth vagina clamps down on a dildo, a clitoris that is used as a tool to turn a woman into a wild slut. There is no touch of sweet or hard on the clitoris. 

"Ouch! Ah! It hurts! Ah!" Nela's body froze for a moment, but her legs could still stand because they still had energy. 

His legs were a little stiff, trying to get used to the crotch to squeeze sperm and suck the dick with an experienced friction.

Unable to control herself, Nela's womb was filled with lascivious sperm. Her body is still fertile enough to do bad activities even with violence. 

Her mouth was left to rot, letting the traces of Lyon's sperm dry in Nela's mouth. The smell actually increased Nela's sexual arousal.

Nela's body control was released, letting the animal's instincts control Nela so she could gain pleasure with perverted movements that continued to rape her. 

Lyon's penis and energy are already at the limit, requiring Lyon to sleep early. Letting the young man rest is the best decision before having sex again. 

"Ah! I want that thick sperm again! I'm begging you! Give me this delicious sperm!" Nela was delirious, her consciousness was only false, thinking that she wanted to lick his penis as she pleased. 

Nela fell back, fell because the thick sperm actually made a perverted woman like Nela addicted. Her ass was lifted up, letting the air hold those hips and acting like a dog. 

The position of her head touching the ground, the process of sperm development always destroys Nela's common sense. The fuller the sperm, the Succubus is suppressed and makes the desire to be enslaved by the striped man. 

A thirsty face with a big dick, wanting sperm out of her body. Not only in the womb and mouth, but throughout the body. 

Her eyes were filled with the powder of love, imagining some of the people surrounding her to harass the woman, intent on destroying Nela's body to their satisfaction.

Memories come back. However, not all of these memories are clearly visible. Many black shadows always guard their safety. 

"Again! Please, Sir! I really want to drain sperm and make you comfortable!" Not only love eyes, she also stuck out her tongue with a flushed face. 

However, only with a burning fire, kept Nela away from some of these jerks. 

Nela looks like she's survived a nightmare but the gesture of love sticks with her. The process of replenishing sperm has changed Nela to continue having sex. 

After recalling the dark memory before his eyes, nothing came out of that pussy, allowing sperm fluid to fuse with female fluid. 

Within minutes, Nela's energy for sex had ended, draining the libido that had been piled up and channeled to the wrong people. 

The succubus couldn't think straight, it didn't feel like there was much change in her posture after damaging the youth with a chain and her sexy body. 

The succubus wanted to move, but it was difficult to realize. Nela's stomach and waist are constrained by the accumulation of sperm trapped in her womb. 

However, Nela didn't give up so easily, didn't lose her will to die just because of a sperm. She didn't use the Succubus' wings to fly due to the chaotic control. 

There is no other choice for him to crawl like a toddler, it will take a while for him to get up on his two feet. But, that can't be the case since the crotch affects her leg movements. 

After crawling with difficulty, he was finally at the side of Lyon, who was still trapped and closed his eyes because Nela's suction was quite strong. 

Nela can hit 20 times in one minute. With full experience and have an ideal body, she was a succubus that was quite terrifying on the male side. 

She let go of a shackle first and let Lyon rest first. There's nothing wrong with her approaching and flirting with a sweet reaction. 

Nela's hands twisted around Lyon's body, feeling warm and almost regenerating her newly drowned libido.

Nela's two mountains pinned Lyon's left arm. Luckily the black bra protected the lewd breasts, at least Nela didn't do anything wrong. 

"Hey! Why don't you get up and play with me?" Nela's hands fused with Lyon's naked body, providing warmth so that no cold would attack the young man's body. 

However, there is no definite answer. Lyon was released with a warm embrace from Succubus. Lyon's crotch needs to be treated gently so he can feel the pleasure of his newly channeled lust. 

There was nothing that could be done from the succubus. Succubus need sleep in order to find prey out there. However, there is no need to do so because Lyon is a potential youth. 

"It seems, you should rest first so I can have sex with you."

"Let me hug your body for a while! So you look more comfortable and no one will hurt you. I promise."

After a soft whisper, Nela closed her eyes, her breasts touching her left hand between her plump breasts. The two Succubus' legs pinched the young man's left leg. 

Before sleeping completely, Nela's mouth had time to taste Lyon's left ear, playing with a perverted tongue. Ear stimulation is crucial for a man. It could spoil Lyon's mind for the next day. 

She was also delirious and let out a small sigh, letting her mischievous moves overwhelm Lyon and dominate the body that had been stained. 

Not satisfied with Lyon's inner strength, Nela's consciousness had completely disappeared, allowing the hug to run smoothly.

The Succubus' tail is folded and assigned to monitor its surroundings. If anyone wants to attack them, Nela will wake up and be ready to fight it out.

The atmosphere at night was so calming and no one bothered them even though the bonfire was extinguished first after Lyon fell asleep. 

6