Chapter 7 – Long Journey
734 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The exhausting sex activity becomes chaotic, many vagina fluids that land on the Lyon body, feels fresher. In addition, Lyon is also allowed to drink milk from two breasts. 

A camping temporarily turns into sex beds, can be used as the best sex of all time. The incident changed Lyon completely, destination and ruined disciples.

After Nela wears a bra and panties, she holds a rope, getting food that can travel through although it doesn't matter how.

It seems that the rope Nela is holding is a rope for controlling slaves to sell to conglomerates. They can buy the slave accordingly they want with standard prices.

Meanwhile, Lyon was allowed to wear a slave fabric obtained from the former Lyon's clothes. When held sex, he had to open his clothes. No pants were worn, but at least the slave shirt could protect Lyon's crotch. 

Everything has been prepared, the foodstuffs are not a problem, and can be sought in the dense forest. Maybe some food is available there and it has to be cleaned first before eating it.

Lyon moved with two feet, but his neck was installed with a rope, making sure Lyon had to walk without a complaint. He was behind Nela's shadow, his crotch still not healed. 

"Okay! Let's go right now." Nela took the initiative, walking with gusto. 

Nela's one step provided motivation for the adventure, ensuring Lyon followed Nela's path in the days ahead. Can't take it anymore, 

Nela doesn't mind that she will walk in the dense forest, a long journey always awaits Nela so that she can be freed from the cavalry that always chases her.

No wild animal came close to Nela because she was a monster that was a nightmare for a man, make a man raped and the sperm taken into soft food.

Can't be born again, Nela will not let go of Lyon because the young man is more important than the bending stone that can be sold expensive.

It's been 50 kilometers in a few hours, the sun is starting to rise and the direction of travel is becoming increasingly uncertain. Wild animals that roam and are looking for prey so they can survive.

Plant-eating animals must make selections so that no poison is eaten in their bodies. However, in the end it was made prey by a predator who was thirsty for his prey's flesh.

The journey that looks tiring because the sex slave can't go any longer, his face looks a mess because he can't find a river to clean himself. Her body just showered with lewd vaginal fluids lately.

Lyon's body fused to the ground, his legs could no longer walk. It has gone too far and there is no food for Lyon. 

Nela listened to her slave's complaints, looking like she couldn't hold on any longer because being forced to walk would not solve the problem.

“I'm tired! Water! Water! I need food!”

Nella stopped her steps, turned around and held Lyon's chin in a mischievous touch while teasing her, looks like she's about to kiss the favorite slave.

“Wait a minute, yeah! I'm looking for a river first so we can rest.” 

Lyon was silent, obeying the master's words so that he wouldn't be punished for having sex again. If only the effects of the Blue Potion remained, the young man would have no chance of escaping.

There is no other option for Nela to fly into the air in order to find a river. She landed and reached the river faster. Walking in the forest will not solve the problem.

She kept the bag full of food and Lyon was carried like a princess, not forgetting to stroke her head as her head looked smooth and her hair was recuperating.

Nela flew upwards, startling Lyon and his heart pounding. Fear of heights and unable to control himself. 

However, it didn't matter as long as Nela was by Lyon's side and hoped they would reach the river sooner rather than walking. 

Nela still has energy after getting the desired sperm. With lots of sperm, Nela's wing strength can increase and she can flap her wings to fly in an emergency. 

Nela can reach faster with the strength of the wings compared to her sexy legs, and has no toxic fats that affect her body shape. 

After being in the air, she plunged slowly, landed smoothly and touched the ground. Bag and Lyon had been secured by the shrewdness of a succubus. 

The river flows drastically, but not wild. At least, it can clean the body and get rid of the fishy smell that often comes to it. 

As long as they don't bathe in the middle of the river, they'll be fine. However, it must be watched and rescued if someone is in the middle of the river. 

"Take a bath please! I want to relax here for a while. If you find it difficult to clean your body, I will prepare delicious food for you." Nela's head was in Lyon's gaze, paying special attention to sex slaves.

Without a second thought, Lyon rushed to move quickly, walking slowly before approaching at the river bank, making sure not to be in a safe line. 

Activities by the river have passed with the passage of time. Sex slaves were treated well even though the communication was minimal. 

Lyon's needs will be met by Nella sooner or later. Both in terms of physical and spiritual needs, including the obligation to produce sperm to become Nela's daily food. 

Maybe she should follow the river so they can find something before sunset. 

According to the geography of the Kingdom of Freinte, a flowing river could bring them good luck, providing clues so that they would not get lost again.

They continued on their way again, following the faster and more dangerous flow of the river. Lyon was still tied around his neck so her hands could watch the slaves behind. 

Nela's instincts are unmatched and quite sharp. If someone is behind her,se was still focused on walking and his legs were still strong enough to cross the river bank. 

On the way, when the sky was clear and the sun was still stinging them, someone stopped the succubus and the slave. The bag that Nela was carrying was secured from behind so that no one would take it suddenly. 

A group of people appeared with their sharp weapons. There was a horse cart around them, in the resting place they were occupying. 

They were already prepared to stop someone crossing the river bank, giving them a good advantage over robbing in the thick of the forest. 

Their lust is nothing more than a hungry lion, unstoppable and hard to satisfy. Their prey standards are quite high although their bodies aren't very attractive. 

Nela changed her gaze to intimidating, telling Lyon to approach Nela and not to stay away from her. 

One of them came to Nela and gave what the bandits denied.

"Hey, Beautiful Miss! You'd better leave everything to us or we'll fight back in full force."

Nela's face is lazy to serve them, looks stupid and hard to compromise. Their sleazy smiles wanted to get their hands on the loot including a potential female body.

"I want to pass and head for the city. You'd better get out of here right now." Nela is no less scary, wanting to intimidate. 

Their body movements didn't expect it to happen, it was quite shocking and hard to imagine if a man subjugated a woman and enslaved them. 

"You think you can come to power after enslaving men and making them sex slaves, you know!" One of the bandits came forward and felt provoked by Nela's actions last night. 

Their self-esteem dropped drastically, the man near Nela was a young man who had become a sex slave. 

One of the slaves attacked Nela, wanting to teach her a lesson about the unwritten rule in the Kingdom of Freinte, namely that a woman must submit to a man. 

Unfortunately, it cannot be realized. Nela's hand grabbed the bandit's head first, surprising the other bandits about Nela's power that couldn't be underestimated. 

Nella's sight stopped one of the bandits in front of her, an eyesore that became her daily meaning, always up to the last second. 

Couldn't accept the fact that the woman in front of him was strong enough to be threatened. The Succubus' wings and tail were ready to attack the bastard bandit.

"If you are still stubborn, I will destroy you right now!"

Nela's words just now had provoked their anger. 

4