Chapter 11 – Abundant Profit
562 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The purchase of slaves has been authorized with a predetermined number of customers. There were 3 women who ordered Nela's sex slaves. Because the sign of a man who looks attractive.

At first they didn't know how to make love to a man with multiple women. Not much is known about this love.

Only missionary sex positions and doggy style that most men can do. However, it is possible that many sex positions are better for improving their relationship.

However, thanks to Nela's sex education, they seem to understand and are interesting to try. It felt great when male sex slaves were surrounded by many women. 

They do not hesitate to pay more to get the cost of making love at the same time. 

After Rakita left the room, there were three women who gave silver coins to make the best deal. 

"What's going on here?!"

Nela was counting the silver coins, the coin bags received were quite a lot and weighed on the succubus' hands. Nela couldn't turn to Rakita because she was busy counting silver coins. 

"We get a lot of profit. They wanted to rent sex slaves for 8 silver coins per person. However, since they wanted to make love at the same time, I raised the price according to the terms."

"So, I got 72 silver coins because I tripled the price."  Nela's mouth can't stop when it comes to business. That dirty business could get better profits. 

Rakita thought for a moment, remembering the good potions and the many variations they wanted to tell. It is quite important to make the adultery experience much better with the help of some infrastructure.  

The black woman called some customers and started to offer illegal products to the bunch of women. Their gazes returned to Rakita with the presentation of three sex potions recommendations for them.

"Oh yes. I've a great offer for you. After making love to that young man, I suggest you to buy 2-3 sex potions."

Their gazes returned to Rakita, not wanting to miss the recommendation so that the bed relationship could provide benefits and fulfill their lust. 

"First, there is the Purple Potion, which is used to give a better arousal effect. The potion can increase sexual desire that has not arisen at all."

"Second, there is the Yellow Potion, which aims to get more energy so that women's sexual desires can be fulfilled. You can drink this potion if you're still not satisfied."

"Lastly, there is the Red Potion. This herb is very useful for you. However, you should drink this potion when there is an emergency."

They are very enthusiastic about listening to the potion, it is useful to give pleasure to their bodies. Without further ado, they gave some silver coins to Rakita and bought some potions.

Rakita earns more money, the recommended potion is enough to share with customers. 

However, Nela was still calculating something, briefly analyzing the surroundings. It's possible that the three women can have sex until they forget their time. Time was money to Nela, so she had to control their time as quickly as possible. 

Nela took out an hourglass and gave it to them with a small toss. They glanced at the hourglass that protruded from Nela's cleavage. 

"You made love to him for two hours. After that, you'll leave the room when you're finished. This hourglass will count your lovemaking moments."

"You can attack them at the same time until satisfied. I'll take care of it later." Nela's eyes shone brightly, giving them a sinister idea.  

Thanks to that impression, Nela is considered a Succubus who looks friendly to customers. They seemed comfortable with Nela's service. 

"Thank you, Miss! I'll go to that room for a bit, okay!"

Both Nela's and Rakita's customers offered goods and slaves that caught their attention. 

Only satisfying customers, Nela and Rakita's reputation can skyrocket and create their own market and interests. 

Rakita turned to Nela, wanting to answer Nela's curiosity about the boy slave. No man can be made a slave because Freinte Kingdom adheres to a patriarchal system. 

"Actually, what do you offer them? Do you only make love with people from Sapeang Selasih?"

Nela approaches Rakita, their relationship looks close and their interests look the same. Their mischievous gazes fused and were able to strengthen their relationship. 

"Of course not. I offered them to play with Lyon in turns. However, they want to bring out their lust at the same time."

"Besides, I'm sure they will enjoy it because my beloved slave will enjoy the rape of 3 women at once."

Nela replied, her hands were still playing the coins that were calculated with the best advantage. It could be, Nela can deceive them. 

"From a dense forest, he was alone in that forest. So, I want to master it and turn it into a sex slave. It's only for one day."

"Many women are resentful and hurt by male domination. However, when they listen to a man being possessed by a woman, they will flock here and give their best to ensure their satisfaction."

Nela explains, being the cause of forming a slavery of a different gender. Many women are made into slavery and their bodies are only used to fulfill the desires of men. 

Every now and then, Nela could slowly destroy the system. Rakita looks to support Nela, but the risks faced by the succubus aren't easy and can have the potential to damage the order of the kingdom. 

Not long after, there is a woman with a sexy appearance and her body looks seductive. His skin was immaculate and wearing lewd clothes when at the Dorment market where illegal goods could be purchased. 

She came with a graceful gait, but seemed to be approaching with her perverted gestures, as if to attract the attention of men in order to continue the activity of making love. 

"Excuse me, Miss! Does this shop rent slaves? I listened to the sighs of the men and the laughter of the women in that illegal potion shop." The graceful woman exposed her face, causing Nela to want to attract further attention.

Nela turned back to the woman and gave hospitality so that the customer was comfortable to make the best transaction. 

"Yes I hired male sex slaves to satisfy sexual desires. He isn't very handsome and hasn't advantages. However, at least you can hold your grudge against that man." Nela explained, closing her eyes with a big smile. 

Rakita just looked at the customer. While the transaction is still ongoing, Rakita prepares sex potions to serve customers. 

"I bought your slave for 2 gold bars. I want to give the best torture equipment to your beloved slave. By the way, I'd like to buy Purple Liquid to increase sexual desire and Green Potion to recover that venom after being tortured with BDSM sex positions."

Quickly, Rakita's hand reached for the two potions, handing over to customers with polite and courteous words are maintained because the customer in front of them is a woman who has a high reputation. 

"Here she is. Enjoy the slaves there. However, you've to wait first." Rakita gave a smile for the female customer to happily accept. 

The customer gave 1 gold bar, without change. The transaction looks unfair, it only benefits the seller. 

Graceful women give sincerely, don't expect anything more than a wish in return. 

"Okay. I'll wait for them. Hopefully they don't enjoy slaves for too long." The customer sighed, sat at the reception and waited until the three women came out of the prostitution room. 

After waiting a long time, the three women enjoyed their evening and laughed at the same time, discussing the venom of a man who couldn't be helped anymore. 

Nela and Rakita gave the woman a chance, it was time she wanted to try the slaves that had just been inaugurated this morning. 

"Please! Enjoy your time!" Nela's hand pointed upwards, inviting the woman to go to the room where the male sex slave was.

The woman quickly left and moved into the room, immediately preparing to make love to the trained sex slave. Only experience remains with making a profit. 

Nela and Rakita's profits skyrocket thanks to that woman. Nela gains 74 silver coins and 2 gold bars to survive.

2