Chapter 15 – Crystal Templar
344 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The troop guards at Crystal Palace were from organizations under the Freinte Kingdom in the military arena. They served security in the castle without a single complaint. 

Darmante Capital to the east, there is a building that upholds the kingdom. The royal flag is installed in the front yard and the military flag is on the side. 

The military building was built solidly, with bricks attached and made into walls and a foundation made of wood so it couldn't be torn down. 

Many people inhabit the building. The scream sounded clear and let the young man be the best warrior. 

Not only does the academy turn royal recruits into powerful Freinte troops, there is a good special place for experienced troops, used as a flattery to get a report on what happened in the Kingdom of Freinte. 

Weapons in the form of swords, shields, arrows, and cavalry have been provided in the building. However, weapons in the form of machines are found in Alcelm City. 

In addition, there are special units that are only available within the Crystal Palace. They are few in number but can help them to crush the opponent.

Crystal Templar, a military organization that existed since the kingdom was founded. Almost simultaneously with the construction of the kingdom to protect the people and residents of the palace. 

The center of the Crystal Templars was in the capital and spread throughout the kingdom of Freinte. In fact, they could build a base within the dense black and only certain people could access it. 

The training carried out by prospective soldiers is to carry out attacks solo or in groups. So, they must communicate first in order to complete their education.

There are 3 ranks held by the Crystal Templars, where the rank comes from the name of the knight who has contributed under the Crystal Templar organization. 

The lowest rank in the Crystal Templars was Percival, designated by the royal soldiers who had just learned and had no experience to guard this kingdom. 

The next rank is Raynerus, where the royal soldiers can think clearly in battle and have high flying hours in the kingdom.

While the highest rank in the Crystal Templar is Adeline. People who have this rank are close to nobles and it is very difficult to reach that rank. The royal soldier who held the rank of Raynerus had to complete an impossible mission in order to be able to celebrate the highest rank. 

Percival or known as Percival of the Light is a knight who can use light magic and can heal other soldiers when they are in trouble. 

Raynerus or also called Raynerus of the Divine is a formidable knight in battle and possess above-average intelligence in managing warriors wielding a sword or a horse. 

Lastly, Adeline or known as Adeline of the Insane is the most courageous female knight. He is one of the best royal protectors with a myriad of accomplishments.

She could single-handedly defeat 40,000 enemy troops and monsters that threatened the kingdom's sovereignty. No one dared to go against Adeline because it was too strong and hard to beat. 

However, several years later, Adeline disappeared and never returned. There was no clue about the female knight. The Crystal Templars gave up looking for Adeline and didn't forget their services while defending the flag of the Kingdom of Freinte.

There are rumors that Adeline was kidnapped and raped by a group of demon-hearted humans. After Adeline lost her mind and only wanted a penis, they sold it all over the place, even to crooks who were always dissatisfied with her lust. 

Crystal Templar infrastructure itself is the best. The toilet and canteen facilities are considered even though they are not completely smooth. 

The cleanliness of the place must be maintained in order to create a good and comfortable environment to live in. Both academy and main headquarters students benefited equally. 

Crystal Templar Headquarters is divided into two parts, the academy section and the main section. The academy section is used to hold military training and knowledge. While the main part is intended for Crystal Templars with the rank of Percival and Raynerus. 

To enter there, prospective students must first be selected by their physical and magical abilities. The judges will examine one by one in various stages.

If successful, they could enter the academy and gather for the next day. If they fail, they can't try to become an army.

There was only one chance in this selection because the Crystal Templars didn't want to accept a second chance for those who failed. 

Even though it is strict, many participants pass this selection because the test that looks very difficult can actually be completed easily. In addition, this test is carried out every six months, in summer and winter.

There is a dormitory within the Crystal Templars in groups. Male and female groups. But classes and training are spent at the same time. 

Even though the number of troops generated every 6 months in the academy is small, their quality cannot be underestimated because they are able to withstand 1000 troops with only twelve Crystal Templars. 

Not only in the capital that carries out the test, the test is also valid and is already available in other cities. 

At the main headquarters, the activities of Crystal Templars seemed busy and waiting for the next mission. Lots of chatter in the base to get further information.

It's not much different from the atmosphere in the guild. However, they hit the armor and held their weapons with lazy and spoiled gazes. 

A soldier of the rank of Percival stepped on quickly, staring ahead and not listening to the bad joke. 

He found an effective room to pay respects to those who came to him. 

The entrance to the room was addressed to someone of good interest. The room that became the center for reporting and administration of the kingdom. 

"Please come in!” The voice called out to the soldier, telling him to open the door so he could face the person. 

The soldier, in his uniform of sturdy armor and his body straight and upright, opened the door with his right hand and paid his respects to the person above him.

That person is different from the residents of the Crystal Templars, where he is an important person in the Crystal Templars, serving as administrative manager for military purposes.. 

Wearing glasses and having tight clothes and having a posture that attracts the attention of men. The blue diamond colored eyes left the paper and returned to the Percival level warrior.  

"Anything I can help? Looks like you wanted to say something important recently."

The soldier talked about the report he wanted to deliver, don't forget he gave a piece of paper to the administration manager who was sitting pretty and there was a lot of paper on the table. 

It had been a week since Nela had wreaked havoc in the Dorment Market, the news shocked some and attracted attention to follow. 

"Nela Vestarya ran away again?! Besides, he made trouble with that bastard pimp?!" The manager was shocked, her hands covered her mouth and lowered her voice. 

The soldier just nodded, it didn't take him much time to think and see the manager's reaction. Listening to that news alone, caused the Crystal Templar great trouble. 

"Ouch! I can't let that bitch roam free in that kingdom."

Despite the bad news, the manager remained calm, lowering her tempo and voice to appear elegant in front of the soldiers. 

The skyrocketing self-confidence can't be stopped by anxiety. A tough soldier with a mediocre body provides additional information. 

"Don't worry, Miss! I've already contacted someone to discuss that naughty succubus."

"Have you invited that person? The monster was quite difficult to deal with. He can kill our soldiers." She placed a hand on his forehead, looking dizzy. 

"I already gave him the news. Astra von Slavyart will come here tomorrow."

"Eh?! Isn't he the best Crystal Knight ever? Maybe he wants to raise his rank. Many women praise him." 

"Of course. You'll see how handsome he is and he is very useful for this mission."

2